Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Author Topic: Creativity Feeds and News

Hidden to Guests

• White Ranger
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Total Likes: +89/-0
  • The Church of Creativity England
Re: Creativity Feeds and News
« Reply #10 on: 18 Jun 2017 at 16:25 »
Looks good, clean and quicker than i expected, not used Opera much as prior versions slowed down speed but i am impressed.

Nice One brother ;D
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • Total Likes: +278/-15
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Church of Creativity South Australia
« Reply #11 on: 18 Jun 2017 at 21:02 »
Try Opera's VPN. Access sites and videos normally blocked to you.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com

Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com

Find me on Twitter: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags (6x4), The Little White Book and the Creativity Alliance Handbook are available for purchase. Details on my Hidden to Guests.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Samuel Clemens.

Hidden to Guests

• White Ranger
  • Friend of Creativity
« Reply #12 on: 19 Jun 2017 at 17:58 »
How good is the Opera VPN compared to other VPN and how effective is Opera at blocking spys.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • Total Likes: +278/-15
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Church of Creativity South Australia
« Reply #13 on: 19 Jun 2017 at 18:40 »
Opera VPN is free and comes built into Opera. It's not something the Norwegian company developed on their own; it's something they purchased from Canada.

Quote from: Hidden to Guests
Headquartered in Toronto, SurfEasy was acquired by a Norwegian public company Opera Software primarily known for their Opera web browser. Being a part of such an amazing company, it’s no surprise that SurfEasy strives to achieve excellence just like Opera does.

Even though SurfEasy was initially blocked by Netflix when Netflix started blocking all VPN providers, SurfEasy team quickly replaced banned IP addresses and had resolved all proxy error issues when accessing US Netflix.

Considering their zero-logs privacy policy and a number of additional security features, SurfEasy/Opera VPN is an excellent choice for individuals concerned with privacy and security.

https://cryptmode.com/surfeasy-vpn-review

I am forced to use Opera's VPN to access some of the prison email sites in the US, as they wont allow anyone in Australia to make use of their system.

My Internet Connection: For the last couple of weeks I've been on the fibre optic National Broadband Network here in Australia. Unlike ADSL, where I could change my IP in a second with a click on my router, being connected to the NBN means I have a relatively static IP. So changing IP now means using Opera's VPN. The Sydney Morning Herald, for example, IP locks non-paying readers to just ten articles per month. Change your IP and the problem is solved.

Videos: Some YouTube videos are blocked for anyone not in the US. Opera's VPN works as a get-around and lets you watch whatever you want on YouTube. It also works on Hulu and Adult Swim USA and Britain.

As for other security, I use the AdBlock and Ghostery extensions for Opera. And if you cannot find the Opera extension you want, make sure you install the Chrome Extension addon to Opera. https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/download-chrome-extension-9 Then check out Chrome's free extension range and add anything there you like.

Note that Opera is built on Google Chrome's software base, but nevertheless has its own style and methods. Also, importantly, Chrome users agree that their travels on the web will be logged and sold to the highest bidder - including the JOG. Opera does not track its users in any way at all.

Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com

Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com

Find me on Twitter: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags (6x4), The Little White Book and the Creativity Alliance Handbook are available for purchase. Details on my Hidden to Guests.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Samuel Clemens.

Hidden to Guests

• White Ranger
  • Friend of Creativity
« Reply #14 on: 19 Jun 2017 at 18:46 »
I used Opera years ago and found it had a slow affect on browsing, but I am impressed. It feels light and that VPN doesn't slow speed and the fact that it can run alongside the browser without having to turn it on manually is a good feature also.

Where I am living now I cant get fibre at all so we still on copper and I have nothing but problems, 4 engineer visits and a free set of network extenders is all British Telecom can come up with.

Creativity Alliance in Australian News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 8
Popularity: 4060
Last post 27 Apr 2010 at 10:18
by Hidden to Guests
Creativity: The One and Only True Religion

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Announcements

Replies: 5
Popularity: 4165
Last post 18 Dec 2012 at 00:15
by Hidden to Guests
good news

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1921
Last post 14 Aug 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
2008-10-17 [Montana Standard] Creativity Religion Vilified and Vandalised

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News Archives

Replies: 6
Popularity: 3778
Last post 16 Jan 2009 at 00:28
by Hidden to Guests
Creativity Calendar

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1466
Last post 28 Jan 2009 at 08:12
by Hidden to Guests

Recent Posts

Monthly Newsletter

National Alliance Radio

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]