Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-06/private-college-reaped-$2m-from-students-but-never-taught-class/11662164

On July 1, 2015, Mr Singh was greeted by a cheerful auditor from the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).

"Good morning Mr Singh ... I'm calling because I've been asked to conduct a compliance-monitoring visit of your premises," ASQA auditor Kate Owen told Mr Singh on the phone.

"From time to time, we actually like to come and visit a provider on the site, have a look at some documents ... some of the things that you're required to keep under the legislation."

Mr Singh was the owner of private college St Stephen Institute of Technology in Melbourne.

Mr Singh nodded, responding that he was happy to help. He hung up the phone. Within moments, he called Mukesh Sharma, an associate who ran another college, the Symbiosis Institute of Technical Education.

He told Mr Sharma to get ready. An audit was about to take place

What Mr Singh and Mr Sharma did not realise was that federal agents had been listening the whole time.

Mr Singh's phone had been tapped. Every call was being monitored and logged.

This single call would spell the end of a multi-million-dollar scam they had been running against the federal government, reaping more than $2 million in subsidies for students.

And it would expose what is known as a ghost college.

A new opportunity

Mr Singh is, by all accounts, a charming man.

In sentencing Mr Singh to jail, Judge Michael O'Connell acknowledged he had shown "a great deal of drive and initiative in many legitimate respects".

He arrived in Australia at the age of 18 in 1999, and quickly moved into a range of entrepreneurial ventures.

He ran a security business in 2003. In 2005, he began working as a subcontractor to Australia Post, arranging teams of delivery services across Melbourne.

It was a wildly successful venture. Court documents reveal it made more than $17.5 million while it operated.

In 2011, Mr Singh found himself in a new business: he took ownership of a registered training organisation called the St Stephen Institute of Technology.

Mr Singh saw this college as a new kind of opportunity

When the ASQA auditor called Mr Singh in 2015, federal agents had anticipated it would send him into a panic.

Detective Superintendent Danielle Woodward and a team of agents had been watching Mr Singh and his colleagues closely for at least six months, after a tip-off relating to their national police certificates.

They spotted a number of signs that indicated something unusual might be taking place.

Mr Singh was living in a lavish mansion, with an expensive Ferrari. The source of this wealth was unclear.

His colleges were in odd locations and appeared to have much less activity than would have been expected from colleges with hundreds of students enrolled

Mr Singh began preparing for the compliance visit from ASQA.

7.30 has obtained dozens of telephone intercepts and hours of surveillance video that show how this scam was undone.

On the day the audit was announced, Mr Singh made several phone calls instructing the members of his syndicate — Mr Sharma and Rakesh Kumar — to begin preparing the colleges for the audit, by making assessment records.

He tells one of the members of the syndicate: "No-one does it in [the] correct way. No college has that, you can go to any college."

In one critical intercept, one of Mr Singh's associates tells him: "We know that we are doing ethically and legally wrong."

But it was not just Mr Singh's phones that were tapped.

On a day like July 5, 2015, there were six classes scheduled across the day.

With six classes running, you would expect dozens of students walking in and out of the college. But this was not the case.

Federal agents had covertly installed a surveillance camera inside the lobby of the St Stephen college.

Footage from the same day shows just a cleaner entering the premises. No students are visible

Across days of these surveillance tapes, not a single class was taught in accordance with the timetable that was given to ASQA.

On 20 of the 23 days the surveillance device was active, only three days showed any students attending the college.

On the three days they did attend, none remained for the duration of the timetabled class.

"In essence, there was no teaching and there was certainly no students that were involved in any sort of actual education," Detective Superintendent Woodward said.

The only day of significant activity occurred shortly after the call announcing the audit.

"What we saw ... was a whole lot of computers and paperwork coming into the actual institute," Detective Superintendent Woodward said

"But then the computers actually weren't networked, they weren't connected to anything. So they basically just brought in all this material to comply ... with the compliance visit."

The particular type of scheme is known by some who work in the vocational training sector as a "ghost college".

"It's an organisation that ticks all the boxes in terms of its appearance," Larissa Kernebone, a former ASQA auditor who now works as a consultant to training organisations, told 7.30.

"It looks like a training college, when in fact students are not really doing their training, they're actually out working or doing something else with their time."

And Mr Singh's was slowly unravelling

In August 2015, police decided to execute search warrants on Mr Singh's home and at each of the two colleges.

What they found inside the two college spaces were largely empty rooms, with little signs of life.

"What we found was two vocational education systems that had incredibly meticulous records for students that didn't fundamentally exist," Detective Superintendent Woodward said.

What they did find were thousands of pages of documents that formed part of the elaborate sham.

The colleges had "sets" of answers, with plagiarised answers pre-prepared to be filled out on different student assessments.

When federal agents analysed thousands of the documents, they were able to identify the exact same answers filled out for different students — even with the same spelling mistakes

"The plagiarism ... actually had spelling errors in it ... they'd write in 'chief' instead of 'chef'," Detective Superintendent Woodward said.

The work involved in plagiarising all of these student assessments was extraordinary.

"It probably would have just been simpler to actually educate people," she added

Police alleged there were two parts to Mr Singh's scam. Fee-paying international students could undertake study with private training colleges.

"They were making money, easy money," Detective Superintendent Woodward said.

"They take that money, and then basically tell the students that you don't have to come [in], just give us your money, and we'll just give you the certificate."

The outcome was devastating for some of those students.

"They come out to Australia, they paid a lot of money to get their certificates ... and they're basically fake," Detective Superintendent Woodward said.

"And that's not what our country is about. So I think it had a huge impact."

The revelations about Mr Singh's scheme were a major scandal at the time, and contributed to the decision to freeze funding levels for the VET system by the federal government and greater oversight of training organisations.

VET funding has now been substantially tightened up.

The second part of the scam involved domestic students. The Victorian Education Department also provided subsidies for students enrolled in training courses.

"The domestic students, most of the time, had no idea or even enrolled," Detective Superintendent Woodward said.

Haripal Chahal had recently become an Australian citizen when he received a knock on his door from two federal police agents in August 2015

"I was shitting my pants mate, I was shitting my pants," he told 7.30 at his home in northern Melbourne.

"I was really afraid. I thought maybe they're here to deport me or something."

The two agents — who Mr Chahal stresses were incredibly polite and friendly — began asking him about his qualifications, and what college he went to.

"I showed them all the documents, all the certs, cert three, cert four and the diploma, but they said, 'Have you done any other courses?'" he said.

Mr Chahal had never heard of the college they were asking about: the St Stephen Institute of Technology.

Mr Chahal was shocked to be shown documents from inside Mr Singh's college that appeared to contain his signature and identification details, enrolling him in courses.

He has no idea how his identity was stolen, but speculates it could have been a petition at an Indian community event.

"I was very disappointed because it gives a bad name to the community as well," he said.

He was one of more than 40 students who later gave evidence against the syndicate in court.

"I was happy to give all the information I had ... I had nothing to hide," he said

Mr Singh was sentenced to six years' jail for his role in the scheme.

Rakesh Kumar and Mukesh Sharma, who were key players in the syndicate, were both sentenced to five years.

Mr Singh's wife, Rekha Arora, was also found guilty, and was released on a good behaviour bond for a period of three years.

The outcome for some of the international students who attended the college has been bleak.

"They get basically scammed," Detective Superintendent Woodward said
"To be given a certificate, which is now worth nothing to them, they've lost their money.

"That goes back overseas to their homes and to their families. And so that really damages our reputation."

Ms Woodward says the AFP will continue to look closely at the vocational training sector.

Today, ASQA is cancelling far more training organisations than it has in the past, but some providers are successfully challenging decisions in the administrative tribunal.

Ms Kernebone says there are still sinister forces at work behind some existing colleges.

"When I began consulting, I was engaged and working with a very significant RTO [registered training organisation]," she said.

"They gave me a lot of information, I observed, and had calls from the CEO to tell me that ASQA was on their door knocking.

"My perception of this RTO was that they needed to be shut down immediately. And my perception was that they needed to be referred to the federal police. And this RTO continues
to operate."

An ASQA spokeswoman told 7.30 in a statement it had only had its decisions varied or set aside on 11 occasions.

"Having strengthened our risk-based approach to focus our activities on those considered more likely to be non-compliant, it follows that the proportion of adverse decisions would increase," they said

&:(These cunning, brown rats seem to be the filth Australia is taking! Once you get Australian qualifications you can easily get an Australian business sponsor and that's your foot in the door for citizenship 5 years later!

I don't know what place isn't safe from their tentacles?! Typical behaviour from "The new Jews"!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7692397/Good-Samaritans-spring-action-shoplifters-ransack-Cranbourne-store.html
CCTV footage has captured the dramatic moment a team of Good Samaritans sprang into action after teenage African scum shoplifters ransacked a sportswear store in Victoria.

The incident took place at SportsPower, on South Gippsland Hwy in Cranbourne on Friday afternoon.     

The video shows the four teens casually walking into the store before they begin to rack up on clothes and other items.   

At one point, employees appear to get suspicious as the boys slowly make their way near the store's exit with the merchandise in their hands.

Seconds later, the thieves make a run for it, bolting out the door and a chase ensues.

Store staff, shoppers and even members of a fitness gym next door banded together to chase the thieves for more than a kilometre, according to 9news

'Everyone was keeping an eye, calling out to us saying "they're down the next street!" SportsPower co-owner Sarah Naismith said.

In the end, a bystander was able to tackle a 15-year-old thief to the ground, while the three other accomplices got away

Surprise!...Surprise! African shoplifting gang brazenly stealing. Has this happened before in that area?I think so!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

African Gang in Australia Terrorises Families and Smashes Airbnb

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7700757/Gang-nearly-100-armed-youths-storm-AirBnb-Melbourne-destroy-home.html

A gang of 80 youths have destroyed a Melbourne home after a party at an Airbnb descended into chaos.

The partygoers were seen sprinting from the home at Box Hill North, in the city's east, on Sunday morning.

CCTV footage obtained by Nine News showed some of the young men brandishing planks of wood as they left the house on Ashley Street.

Police were called to the house party following noise complaints and reports of a brawl at about 6am

'It is believed a brawl broke out the front of the house with a large number of youths,' a police spokesman told Daily Mail Australia.

'Police shut down the party with up to 80 youths African C* nts dispersing from the house about 6am.

'The house sustained major internal damage and police are investigating whether items were stolen from the address

One female youth was arrested for failing to confirm her identity but was later released.

No injuries were reported.

One witness, Felicity, told Nine News: 'They [the police] had them against the fences, they were searching them. The kids were just laughing, no one was taking anything seriously.'

One local resident said the gang had been shouting and yelling 'the whole night'

Five people reserved the Airbnb property for two nights and they first checked into the home on Friday.

Vision from inside the house shows holes in the walls, rubbish scattered across the kitchen and broken plaster on the staircase.

Property manager Justin was shocked to find the destruction on Sunday morning and likened the mess to a 'war inside' the house. 

'I think they [Airbnb] need to identify the people who book it [the properties] more carefully,' he said.

The repair bill is set to reach $45,000, while the clean-up will last for two weeks.

Five bookings at the property were also forced to be cancelled

An Airbnb spokesman said the reported behaviour is 'utterly unacceptable' and violates what the community stands for. 

'We have absolutely zero tolerance for bad behaviour and we enforce strict policies to protect hosts, guests and the wider community,' the spokesman said.

'We have removed the bad actors from our platform and stand ready to assist Victoria Police to ensure they are held to account. We will also support the host through our Host Guarantee

So the niggers have been doing stuff like this from day one here. Anybody feel like it's going to stop anytime soon? How much longer do the lefties think we should be "tolerant"?!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Mr.Deth on Tue 19 Nov 2019
Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Tue 19 Nov 2019A gang of 80 youths have destroyed a Melbourne home after a party at an Airbnb descended into chaos.

I always thought that AirBnB was a bad idea. But this just goes to show you why you don't allow niggers and other mud races access to your property. They can't even respect their own property, why would anyone expect them to respect someone else's property.

You wouldn't go to the wild , round up wolves and put them in a guide dog school for the blind would you?

The fools that rent them their home are paying for it now. Our country is paying for it have Africans here.

Aboriginies get "boong proof" houses . They get this free home as a consultation prize for us being here.

The homes are generally concrete brick, ply or metal ceiling, heavy duty power points , plastic windows, Gaol like stainless steel bench tops. Forget carpet!

You can't put them next door to others. You need to build their communities in the bush or on the fringes if town.

Still they'll still find a way to trash stuff in there.
Boongs generally sit around and get drunk, shout, beg, vandalise, fight largely themselves and burgle.
They aren't as cunning as Africans and the Africans are smart enough to get into organised gangs.

Boongs can't be deported. Some Africans can. The Cops want to take it softly though with them. Poor little refugees!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7710561/Moment-thugs-wielding-huge-knives-rob-two-women-set-food-truck-outside-Melbourne-school.html

Masked thieves wielding large knives held up two women preparing food vans for the school lunch rush and made off with $2,000

Dashcam footage taken in Clyde North, south-east Melbourne, on Wednesday at about 12.30pm showed the gang running towards one of the unsuspecting women as she got ready for service.

One of the thieves immediately went into the vehicle through the passenger door while another threatened the woman with a knife, the footage obtained by Nine News showed

The ambush was over in seconds, with the thieves also making off with cigarettes.

'I was just terrified and they kept screaming for me to give them the cash,' victim Nicola Devereaux said.

Ms Devereaux and Anne Ruys were robbed as they worked on a roadside outside a school, waiting for its bell to ring to signal the start of lunch

'I saw Ann on the floor and they kept screaming at her to open the till,' Ms Devereaux said.

'I can't believe kids this young can do something like this. Threatening two women, who are just going about their daily lives.' 

Colin Lear, the owner of the food truck company Tasty Fresh Food Co., said in 40 years his trucks had never before been the target of thieves

'(It's) very disturbing to see what they went through and they were absolute champions with the way they dealt with it,' Mr Lear said.

Despite the robbery, the two women put on a brave face and delivered the lunch service as normal.

Ms Ruys said it was important for the students to know they weren't harmed in the incident

After robbing the women, police said the men drove away in a small white car.

A Victoria Police spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia four men threatened attendants in food trucks on McKillop Way.

'The quartet who were all perceived to be of African appearance made off with cash and cigarettes,' the spokesperson said.

Before I even read they were African, I had a gut feeling it was! Who they Robbing today? I even think this lot are more criminal than Lebs and Abos! Both groups generally wouldn't plan to rob a small business, food van in disguises with big knives just for some ciggies and a small amount of cash ?!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

New Zealand: Killer Paki Quack ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7730471/Dr-Venod-Skantha-killed-Amber-Rose-Rush-threatened-tell-police-doctors-behaviour.html

A doctor who stabbed a 16-year-old girl to death because she threatened to expose him for allegedly sexually assaulting her has been found guilty of murder

Dr Venod Skantha, 32, killed Amber-Rose Rush after sneaking into her home in Dunedin in New Zealand on the night of February 2 last year.

The Crown alleged Skantha killed Ms Rush to silence her after she posted a series of messages between the pair on Instagram, which would have ruined his medical career.

Ms Rush met Skantha through a mutual friend at a party in the doctor's home in mid-2017. Their mutual friend, a teenage boy, became the prosecution's key witness. 

The pair spent a lot of time together over the coming months, with the teen's friends describing Skantha's interest in her as 'creepy

But in January 2018, just a month before her murder, the pair had a falling out.

Ms Rush told her friends she woke up in Skantha's house to find him molesting her.

'She told me she'd woken up with her bra off and Vinny's hand down her pants,' the witness told the court, according to the New Zealand Herald.

'I don't believe she was lying to me.'

During the trial, the court heard Skantha offered money to Ms Rush to have sex with him, which the defence agreed had happened.

'Initially it was $2000 and then it went up to $20,000 when she denied him,' her friend told the court, Radio New Zealand reported.

'She told me she ended up slapping him in the face and getting herself picked up and leaving as soon as possible.

The two parted ways after the incident, until Skantha messaged the teen on February 2 after an online purchase was made using his credit card.

Ms Rush denied making the purchase, before Skantha told her to stop spreading rumours about his behaviour.

She responded with a message which read: 'Stuff doesn't mean s**t when you did that to me, wasn't talking s**t hun you should own up to what you did, fkn perv.

'You're lucky I don't go into the hospital and tell them how you turn up to work drunk, and supply minors with alcohol, touch them up without consent, grow up vinny you're 30 for f**k sakes.'

Ms Rush then posted screenshots of their messages to her Instagram account

Mr Rush and Skantha's texting argument then started again, with the teen telling the doctor she was going to tell his bosses as well as police about his actions.

Her last message to Skantha read: 'You know what you were doing when you did it. For that you deserve everything you're gonna get'.

Just 30 minutes after sending that message, Ms Rush was murdered.   

Prosecutors said Skantha was driven to Ms Rush's home by the teenage witness, whose name was suppressed.

Skantha then entered the home using a spare key, and stabbed Ms Rush in her bed with a knife he brought with him from home.

She suffered multiple stab wounds in the back of her neck.

'The person who did this, was really, really angry,' Prosecutor Robin Bates told the High Court of Dunedin on Tuesday

Bates said the doctor knew to stab Ms Rush's carotid artery and windpipe, and described it as 'not some random clumsy attempt,' but an attack to silence the teen.

He told the court Skantha was 'hellbent on getting rid of the contents of [Amber-Rose's] phone'. 

Skantha stood to lose his job after being given his final warning at Dunedin Hospital, Stuff reported.

But Skantha's lawyers argued the case's star witness, who idolised Skantha, was involved in Ms Rush's death in a desperate bid to save his career for him.

The judge reminded the jury they needed to believe beyond reasonable doubt that Skantha murdered the teen, and that he threatened to kill her.

But he said the jury didn't have to acquit Skantha if they found the teenage witness, whose remain remains suppressed, was an accomplice.

The judge urged the jury to evaluate the credibility and honesty of the witness.

But defence counsel Jonathan Eaton QC blamed the Crown's key witness.

'He is the person who is at the heart of this case. I suggest he would do anything to protect Venod Skantha,' Eaton said in front of a packed court room.

Eaton argued that Skantha should be acquitted due to the evidence of the witness, who admitted to being a 'compulsive liar' in his police interviews.
The Price is Reich!