No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

04 December 2019 at 03:20
Here's a joke:
Why do bloods wear a belt now?
Because they are sick of being called browns! ;D :ok :D

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 23:13
Cooking with the CIA pinching pennies and making minced meat outta yo butt. Lazers are cheaper than bullets. That's how you know they are Jews. Hahaha

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to queers :ok napalm sticks to muslims ;D :) ;) :ok
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Australian Import Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Australian Import Mud Crime
« Reply #450 on: 19 November 2019 at 13:23 »
A gang of 80 youths have destroyed a Melbourne home after a party at an Airbnb descended into chaos.

I always thought that AirBnB was a bad idea. But this just goes to show you why you don't allow niggers and other mud races access to your property. They can't even respect their own property, why would anyone expect them to respect someone else's property.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #451 on: 19 November 2019 at 19:26 »
A gang of 80 youths have destroyed a Melbourne home after a party at an Airbnb descended into chaos.

I always thought that AirBnB was a bad idea. But this just goes to show you why you don't allow niggers and other mud races access to your property. They can't even respect their own property, why would anyone expect them to respect someone else's property.

You wouldn’t go to the wild , round up wolves and put them in a guide dog school for the blind would you?

The fools that rent them their home are paying for it now. Our country is paying for it have Africans here.

Aboriginies get “boong proof” houses . They get this free home as a consultation prize for us being here.

The homes are generally concrete brick, ply or metal ceiling, heavy duty power points , plastic windows, Gaol like stainless steel bench tops. Forget carpet!

You can’t put them next door to others. You need to build their communities in the bush or on the fringes if town.

Still they’ll still find a way to trash stuff in there.
Boongs generally sit around and get drunk, shout, beg, vandalise, fight largely themselves and burgle.
They aren’t as cunning as Africans and the Africans are smart enough to get into organised gangs.

Boongs can’t be deported. Some Africans can. The Cops want to take it softly though with them. Poor little refugees!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #452 on: 21 November 2019 at 18:16 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7710561/Moment-thugs-wielding-huge-knives-rob-two-women-set-food-truck-outside-Melbourne-school.html

Masked thieves wielding large knives held up two women preparing food vans for the school lunch rush and made off with $2,000

Dashcam footage taken in Clyde North, south-east Melbourne, on Wednesday at about 12.30pm showed the gang running towards one of the unsuspecting women as she got ready for service.

One of the thieves immediately went into the vehicle through the passenger door while another threatened the woman with a knife, the footage obtained by Nine News showed

The ambush was over in seconds, with the thieves also making off with cigarettes.

'I was just terrified and they kept screaming for me to give them the cash,' victim Nicola Devereaux said.

Ms Devereaux and Anne Ruys were robbed as they worked on a roadside outside a school, waiting for its bell to ring to signal the start of lunch

'I saw Ann on the floor and they kept screaming at her to open the till,' Ms Devereaux said.

'I can't believe kids this young can do something like this. Threatening two women, who are just going about their daily lives.' 

Colin Lear, the owner of the food truck company Tasty Fresh Food Co., said in 40 years his trucks had never before been the target of thieves

'(It's) very disturbing to see what they went through and they were absolute champions with the way they dealt with it,' Mr Lear said.

Despite the robbery, the two women put on a brave face and delivered the lunch service as normal.

Ms Ruys said it was important for the students to know they weren't harmed in the incident

After robbing the women, police said the men drove away in a small white car.

A Victoria Police spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia four men threatened attendants in food trucks on McKillop Way.

'The quartet who were all perceived to be of African appearance made off with cash and cigarettes,' the spokesperson said.

Before I even read they were African, I had a gut feeling it was! Who they Robbing today? I even think this lot are more criminal than Lebs and Abos! Both groups generally wouldn’t plan to rob a small business, food van in disguises with big knives just for some ciggies and a small amount of cash ?!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #453 on: 27 November 2019 at 20:06 »
New Zealand: Killer Paki Quack ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7730471/Dr-Venod-Skantha-killed-Amber-Rose-Rush-threatened-tell-police-doctors-behaviour.html

A doctor who stabbed a 16-year-old girl to death because she threatened to expose him for allegedly sexually assaulting her has been found guilty of murder

Dr Venod Skantha, 32, killed Amber-Rose Rush after sneaking into her home in Dunedin in New Zealand on the night of February 2 last year.

The Crown alleged Skantha killed Ms Rush to silence her after she posted a series of messages between the pair on Instagram, which would have ruined his medical career.

Ms Rush met Skantha through a mutual friend at a party in the doctor's home in mid-2017. Their mutual friend, a teenage boy, became the prosecution's key witness. 

The pair spent a lot of time together over the coming months, with the teen's friends describing Skantha's interest in her as 'creepy

But in January 2018, just a month before her murder, the pair had a falling out.

Ms Rush told her friends she woke up in Skantha's house to find him molesting her.

'She told me she'd woken up with her bra off and Vinny's hand down her pants,' the witness told the court, according to the New Zealand Herald.

'I don't believe she was lying to me.'

During the trial, the court heard Skantha offered money to Ms Rush to have sex with him, which the defence agreed had happened.

'Initially it was $2000 and then it went up to $20,000 when she denied him,' her friend told the court, Radio New Zealand reported.

'She told me she ended up slapping him in the face and getting herself picked up and leaving as soon as possible.

The two parted ways after the incident, until Skantha messaged the teen on February 2 after an online purchase was made using his credit card.

Ms Rush denied making the purchase, before Skantha told her to stop spreading rumours about his behaviour.

She responded with a message which read: 'Stuff doesn't mean s**t when you did that to me, wasn't talking s**t hun you should own up to what you did, fkn perv.

'You're lucky I don't go into the hospital and tell them how you turn up to work drunk, and supply minors with alcohol, touch them up without consent, grow up vinny you're 30 for f**k sakes.'

Ms Rush then posted screenshots of their messages to her Instagram account

Mr Rush and Skantha's texting argument then started again, with the teen telling the doctor she was going to tell his bosses as well as police about his actions.

Her last message to Skantha read: 'You know what you were doing when you did it. For that you deserve everything you're gonna get'.

Just 30 minutes after sending that message, Ms Rush was murdered.   

Prosecutors said Skantha was driven to Ms Rush's home by the teenage witness, whose name was suppressed.

Skantha then entered the home using a spare key, and stabbed Ms Rush in her bed with a knife he brought with him from home.

She suffered multiple stab wounds in the back of her neck.

'The person who did this, was really, really angry,' Prosecutor Robin Bates told the High Court of Dunedin on Tuesday

Bates said the doctor knew to stab Ms Rush's carotid artery and windpipe, and described it as 'not some random clumsy attempt,' but an attack to silence the teen.

He told the court Skantha was 'hellbent on getting rid of the contents of [Amber-Rose's] phone'. 

Skantha stood to lose his job after being given his final warning at Dunedin Hospital, Stuff reported.

But Skantha's lawyers argued the case's star witness, who idolised Skantha, was involved in Ms Rush's death in a desperate bid to save his career for him.

The judge reminded the jury they needed to believe beyond reasonable doubt that Skantha murdered the teen, and that he threatened to kill her.

But he said the jury didn't have to acquit Skantha if they found the teenage witness, whose remain remains suppressed, was an accomplice.

The judge urged the jury to evaluate the credibility and honesty of the witness.

But defence counsel Jonathan Eaton QC blamed the Crown's key witness.

'He is the person who is at the heart of this case. I suggest he would do anything to protect Venod Skantha,' Eaton said in front of a packed court room.

Eaton argued that Skantha should be acquitted due to the evidence of the witness, who admitted to being a 'compulsive liar' in his police interviews.
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #454 on: 30 November 2019 at 12:19 »
https://7news.com.au/news/vic/drunk-driver-escapes-adult-prison-despite-being-over-18-when-he-caused-life-changing-crash-c-581794?fbclid=IwAR18Z_0DzA4ELAXbTz_EfQ2eJRegmnQJIteFH9VXF1-

A speeding drunk driver will escape time in an adult prison, despite being over 18 when he caused a life-changing crash.

The incident left father-of-two Mark Ryan severely injured and unlikely to ever work again.

The victim’s life was changed forever when he was t-boned by Diu Yual in January.

The 44-year-old was on his way to work when the crash occurred causing him to suffer a catastrophic brain injury.

Yual had been at a party and blew 0.207 after the crash.

He had six people in his car and was speeding at more than 113 kilometres an hour.

When handing down the sentence, the judge explained due to Yual being 19 when the collision occurred, and having no prior convictions, he was entitled to serve his sentence in a youth jail.

Mr Ryan, on the other hand, spent eight months in hospital and rehab learning to walk, talk and eat again.

Sadly, the court heard he's unlikely to ever fully recover and will need support for the rest of his life.

“This experience shows the damage that can be done to others on the road when you completely disregard the duty that you owe to other road users,” Judge Claire Quin County Court said.

Yual was sentenced to four years in a youth justice centre

View original and see the video footage of the African!
The Price is Reich!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 696
Popularity: 212352
Last post 02 December 2019 at 11:24
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1889
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests
South Australian State Government to Deport Aussies & Import Foreigners

Replies: 14
Popularity: 6589
Last post 02 August 2014 at 10:22
by Hidden to Guests
American Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 217
Popularity: 61359
Last post 03 December 2019 at 13:02
by Hidden to Guests
New Australian Crime Set to Target White Dissidents: 'Incitement of Genocide'

Replies: 1
Popularity: 2575
Last post 19 January 2017 at 04:44
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained