No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Changing Demographics Affecting Our Government

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Changing Demographics Affecting Our Government
« on: 07 November 2019 at 13:09 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dc287e2e4b0f5dcf8fd738d

‘HISTORIC’: Regina Romero Becomes First Latina Mayor Of Tucson

The Democratic mayor-elect of the Arizona city will reportedly be the only Latina leading one of the 50 largest U.S. cities.

By Dominique Mosbergen
11/06/2019 07:51 AM ET

Democrat Regina Romero was elected mayor of Tucson, Arizona, on Tuesday, becoming the first Latina and the first woman to hold the city’s highest office.

Romero is only the second Mexican-American to be elected mayor of Tucson since the 1854 Gadsden Purchase when the U.S. acquired southern Arizona — an area that included Tucson — from Mexico, according to The Arizona Daily Star. Romero, who will take office next month, will also be the only Latina mayor in the 50 largest cities in the country, the newspaper noted.

Romero, who previously served as the first Latina in the Tucson City Council, clinched nearly 56% of the vote, according to unofficial results. She bested opponents Ed Ackerley, an independent who garnered 40% of the vote, and Green Party candidate Mike Cease, who got 4%. The Daily Star and the Arizona Republic both called the race in Romero’s favor.

Latino Victory, a political action committee aimed at increasing Latino representation, hailed Romero’s “historic” win.

“Councilwoman Regina Romero shattered one glass ceiling when she became the first Latina elected to the Tucson City Council, and now she’s broken yet another one by becoming Tucson’s first woman and first Latina mayor,” the group’s executive director Mayra Macías said in a statement.

“Her groundbreaking election is a testament of who she is as a leader and all the incredible things she’ll accomplish for the people of Tucson as their new mayor,” Macías continued.

Mayor-elect Regina Romero makes history by becoming the first woman and Latina mayor of Tucson Washington, D.C. — Congratulating Mayor-elect Regina Romero on her historic victory tonight, Latino...

Mayor-elect Romero is now the only Latina Mayor in one of the largest 50 U.S. cities.

Romero, who served three terms on the Tucson City Council, ran on an ambitious platform focused on battling climate change, improving the city’s infrastructure and education system, as well as expanding opportunities for refugee and immigrant communities.

On the issue of immigration, Tucson residents overwhelmingly voted against a ballot initiative on Tuesday that would have made Tucson the only sanctuary city in Arizona, according to preliminary results. Romero had previously expressed support for the sentiment of the initiative ― known as Proposition 205 ― but said in April that the measure could leave Tucson in a vulnerable position financially. 

She said on Tuesday that she would engage with advocates of the measure to work toward defeating the state’s anti-immigration law, SB1070, which aims to identify, prosecute and deport undocumented immigrants.

In other historic elections on Tuesday, Julia Mejia won a seat on the Boston City Council, according to preliminary results. Mejia will be the first Afro-Latina on the legislative body.

“I am humbled,” she wrote on Twitter of her apparent win.

MassLive.com said Tuesday’s election marked the first time in Boston’s history that minority and female candidates formed the majority of the City Council. Seven of the 13 councilors will be people of color; and eight will be women, WBUR-TV reported.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Changing Demographics Affecting Our Government
« Reply #1 on: 07 November 2019 at 13:15 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dc24165e4b08b735d61f96d

Muslim Democrats Ghazala Hashmi, Abrar Omeish Make History In Virginia Elections

Hashmi was elected to the state Senate and Omeish to the Fairfax County School Board. They’re among the first Muslims to hold elected office in Virginia.

By Dominique Mosbergen
11/06/2019 08:24 AM ET

Democrats Ghazala Hashmi and Abrar Omeish made history in Virginia’s elections on Tuesday. In a surprise victory, Hashmi unseated incumbent Republican Glen Sturtevant in the state Senate, and Omeish clinched one of three vacant seats on the Fairfax County School Board.

Celebrating her win, Omeish, 24, said she was the youngest woman to hold elected office in Virginia’s history and also the first Muslim woman
to be elected in the state. She shares that second accolade with Hashmi, who is also Muslim.

Hashmi is the first Muslim to be elected to the state Senate, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported. Two Muslim men ― Democrats Ibraheem Samirah and Sam Rasoul ― currently serve in Virginia’s General Assembly. 

Hashmi’s win was part of the blue wave that swept Virginia on Tuesday. Democrats successfully flipped both houses of the state legislature. The election has been described as a possible “watershed” moment for the once-conservative Southern state.

“Today we sent a message that the status quo is no longer accepted,” a victorious Hashmi wrote on Twitter. 

Today we sent a message that the status quo is no longer accepted. Thank you all for your support and passion in helping me become the next state Senator for Virginia’s 10th District! I couldn’t be more honored to be apart of the change to come for Virginia.

This victory, is not mine alone. It belongs to all of you who believed that we needed to make progressive change here in Virginia, for all of you who felt that you haven’t had a voice and believed in me to be yours in the General Assembly.

Omeish, along with Democrats Karen Keys-Gamarra and Rachna Sizemore Heizer, won the three open seats on the Fairfax County School Board. 

“Abrar’s campaign worked hard to elevate young voices and those of underserved and underrepresented communities, proactively reaching out to constituencies who have otherwise not been engaged by registering 1,500 new voters and training hundreds of new volunteers,” Omeish’s campaign said in a statement celebrating her victory to an at-large seat.

“She strives towards facilitating a school system that believes fully in the potential of the leader in every child and believes that the investment in that child is worthwhile no matter their race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or immigration status,” the campaign continued.

Omeish has been open in the past about the discrimination she’s faced and the challenges she’s had to overcome as a Muslim woman striving for elected office.

Speaking to HuffPost in May in the aftermath of President Donald Trump’s public attacks on Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Omeish said she hadn’t anticipated the baseless “ignorance and animosity” she’d come up against.

“I underestimated how much diversity and being a minority for me has shaped how I think about others. So it surprised me to see how shameless people can be in how they behave or express themselves against me,” she said.

Earlier this year, Omeish made headlines after she was allegedly pepper-sprayed and forced to remove her headscarf during a routine traffic stop. 

She told The Washington Post in June that she had committed a traffic violation ― turning right on a red light ― but said the officer used unnecessary force.

“It makes no logical sense to me that, within three minutes, an officer would have to pull mace and that it would escalate and devolve into everything it was that night, over a minor traffic violation,” she said. 

A Fairfax County police spokeswoman told the Post that the Omeish “actively resisted arrest.” 

In an April blog post on Medium, Hashmi described her terror as she watched the Trump administration roll out its racist immigration agenda ― and how that fueled her desire to run for office.

“What triggered my panic was not so much the deliberate and callous way the administration sought to criminalize people and communities on the basis of their faith, but rather the casual ease with which we were now willing to accept — as legitimate legal action — this assault on our democratic values. And I had to wonder: do I, a Muslim American who has lived in this country for close to 50 years, have a home in this country any longer?” she wrote.

“I decided to run for the State Senate because in 400 years of the General Assembly — the oldest legislative body in America — Virginians have never elected a Muslim woman to office,” Hashmi continued. “I decided to run for the State Senate because if marginalized communities like mine don’t stand up for ourselves, we can’t expect others to do it for us.”

Elsewhere on Tuesday, Safiya Khalid became the first Somali-American to be elected to the Lewiston City Council in Maine; and Nadia Mohamed became the first Muslim and Somali-American to be elected to the St. Louis Park City Council in Minnesota. 
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 07 November 2019 at 14:04 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/rainbow-wave-2-0-nearly-100-lgbtq-candidates-claim-victory-n1077886

Rainbow Wave 2.0: Nearly 100 LGBTQ candidates claim victory in Tuesday's elections

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer contenders who won on Tuesday brought the total to 144 victories for 2019, according to the Victory Fund.

Nov. 6, 2019, 5:12 PM CST
By Tim Fitzsimons

The “rainbow wave” of the 2018 elections continued Tuesday, with 99 of 200 known LGBTQ candidates winning their races — including a number of successes in historically conservative states such as Virginia and Kentucky.

The Victory Fund, a group that trains, supports and advocates for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer candidates who are pro-choice, said 80 of its 111 endorsed candidates emerged victorious Tuesday. So far in 2019, the organization found 144 LGBTQ contenders won in 382 races, for an overall victory rate of 38 percent.

LGBTQ men ran in much higher numbers than their women counterparts, though queer women had a higher success rate, 46 percent to 37 percent, according to Victory’s election tracker. Trans women specifically — who won in state races in Virginia, Utah, Massachusetts and Iowa — had a success rate at 56 percent. The vast majority of LGBTQ candidates (83 percent) ran as Democrats, with just 2.4 percent running as Republicans. LGBTQ Democrats had a success of 40 percent, compared to 33 percent for their GOP counterparts.

Among Tuesday’s noteworthy winners were twice-elected transgender state Rep. Danica Roem, gay, black Muslim school board member N.J. Akbar, and the new LGBTQ members of the Indianapolis City Council.

Akbar, who won a seat on the Akron Board of Education in Ohio, became one of the first gay, Muslim, African Americans ever elected to any office in the U.S., according to the Victory Fund.

“As one of the first openly LGBTQ Muslims elected in United States history, N.J. will become a role model for so many LGBTQ students, students of color and Muslim students who too rarely see people like them in positions of power,” Annise Parker, president and CEO of the Victory Fund, said in a statement.

In Virginia, State Delegate Danica Roem, the first openly trans person elected to statewide office, won a second term. In 2017, Roem ran on expanding Medicaid to her constituents and fixing the traffic-clogged Route 28 in Manassas.

“I'm grateful to represent you because of who you are - never despite it,” Roem wrote on Twitter. “I'll see you Nov. 20 at our next #fixRoute28 public hearing.”

The Indianapolis City Council tripled its number of LGBTQ representatives by re-electing Zach Adamson and newly electing Alison Brown and Keith Potts. Brown is the first out LGBTQ woman elected to that body.

Not all noteworthy races in question have been called. The nationally watched race for Texas’ 28th state legislative district is heading for a runoff with no candidate having secured an outright majority. Democrat and out lesbian Elizabeth Markowitz ran against six Republicans and won roughly 40 percent of the vote. Markowitz will now face Republican Gary Gates in a runoff election that has not yet been scheduled by the governor.

Anti-trans ads: A losing strategy?

In several states that saw transphobic political attack ads flop against LGBTQ-supportive candidates, political watchers are asking whether such ads will be effective heading into 2020’s general election.

The apparent victory of pro-LGBTQ Democrat Andy Beshear in Kentucky in the race for governor, signaled that outside efforts to use transphobic election scare tactics — like one that implied transgender inclusion in sports, would mean that “anyone at any time could change teams for any reason” — are not a clear path to electoral victory.

Chris Hartman, executive director of Kentucky’s Fairness Campaign, a LGBTQ advocacy group, said the anti-transgender ads run in Kentucky “looked initially like a desperate ploy” and noted that he and his LGBTQ friends were heavily targeted with these ads on YouTube and Hulu.

“As more information came out, we learned that we were a testing group for what the conservatives thought was going to be their new election tactic, in the way that trans bathrooms used to work for them, in the way that gay rights used to work for them,” Hartman said. “They’re testing the field to see if anti-trans bias is strong enough to propel them to victory in places that have unpopular candidates.”

“The answer is clearly no,” Hartman added.

Don Haider-Markel, a professor of political science at the University of Kansas, said that a 2015 ballot measure in Houston, used “fear-based advertising” around transgender people’s access to public accommodations and bathrooms.

“It’s clear that that was effective,” Haider-Markel said. However, “the ads in Kentucky about high school sports and things like that don't seem to have the same traction.”

“Tagging that to a candidate instead of an issue on the ballot is something different,” Haider-Markel continued. “For LGBTQ candidates, success doesn’t come from what your sexual orientation or gender identity is, success comes from focusing on the issues that people care about in their local community.”

Danica Roem is “a prime example of that,” Haider-Markel said.

An ad attacking Delegate Danica Roem from The Family Foundation Action on Facebook.via Facebook

Danica Roem, a transgender woman who was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates in 2017, was the highest ranking LGBTQ winner Tuesday. Her re-election makes her the longest serving transgender state legislator in U.S. history, and the first to ever win re-election.

Although she is a history maker and was targeted because of her transgender identity, Roem has become known to her constituents for her laser focus on her district’s Route 28 — a traffic-clogged artery that many of her district’s voters struggle with on a daily basis as they commute into Washington, D.C.

“The success of trans candidates this Election Night – in states red and blue – is a warning to those using cynical campaign tactics to divide communities for their own political gain,” Victory’s Parker said in a statement.

Alphonso David, president of the Human Rights Campaign, echoed Parker, saying “the biggest topline takeaway” from Tuesday’s results is that “voters care about equality.”

“What we saw in Virginia specifically is that anti-equality candidates have been using an outdated and offensive playbook that is not working anymore,” David said.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 13 November 2019 at 03:03 »
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/12/us/montgomery-alabama-mayor/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fus

The first African-American mayor in the history of Montgomery takes office today

By Jason Hanna, CNN
Updated at 8:41 AM ET, Tue November 12, 2019

(CNN) — Alabama's capital city, a hub of the civil rights movement decades ago, is about to inaugurate its first African-American mayor.

Steven Reed will be sworn in as mayor of Montgomery in a ceremony late Tuesday morning at the Montgomery Performing Arts Center.

Related Article: Montgomery elected its first black mayor in 200 years. This is why it matters

Reed, a Montgomery County probate judge, won an October runoff to replace Mayor Todd Strange, who did not run for reelection after holding office since 2009.

It's a historic moment for the 200-year-old city, which has a complicated racial history. A site of important civil rights events, it also was the first capital of the Confederacyearly in the Civil War, and many streets and schools still bear Confederate names.

Montgomery was the site of the Rosa Parks-inspired bus boycott in 1955 and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, as well as the destination of the 1965 Selma-to-Montgomery protest marches that were met with brutal police violence and led to the Voting Rights Act.

The nation's first memorial for more than 4,000 victims of lynchings opened there last year. About 60% of the city's residents are black.

Reed, born and raised in Montgomery, Alabama's second-largest city, told CNN after his victory last month that while a number of factors delayed the city's election of a black mayor, it's now time to move forward.

"We've been unified on the message of opportunity and creating an environment where people can live, learn and earn," Reed said.

In Reed's first 100 days in office, he wants to focus on public education and restoring trust between the police and the community, two issues he ran on, he told CNN.

"We want to let everyone know that this is a new Montgomery," Reed said. "This is a new day, and we're going to be a great part and a great asset to this country."

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Government

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 0
Popularity: 815
Last post 22 October 2009 at 10:50
by Hidden to Guests
Pope Calls For World Government To Regulate Economy

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 3071
Last post 18 June 2013 at 22:23
by Hidden to Guests
The Job of Government is to Foster Free Speech, Not to Suppress it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Popularity: 2201
Last post 09 August 2012 at 03:30
by Hidden to Guests
Asylum Seekers’ Success Rate Plunges Under Tory Government

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 1192
Last post 04 November 2009 at 03:37
by Hidden to Guests
Zimbabwe's White Farmers Plan To Seize Government Property

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Popularity: 1532
Last post 09 March 2010 at 19:36
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained