No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Enemies in the U.S. Government

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Enemies in the U.S. Government
« Reply #25 on: 12 January 2020 at 14:08 »
Basically a law to eliminate any White space. According to these enemies in our government, White won't be able to make their own safe White areas or retreat when the niggers and muds move into an area to destroy what they have built and developed. This is just another openly f*ck Whites proposal/law.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/non-white-democrats-in-virginia-seek-to-outlaw-white-flight-and-creation-of-white-suburbs

Non-White Democrats in Virginia Seek to Outlaw White Flight and Creation of White Suburbs

Paul Kersey • December 25, 2019

In a society governed by extreme egalitarianism, freedom of association is but a pipe-dream. Our elite, and those elected to govern and dictate our lives, utilize diversity and multiculturalism (non-white legal immigration/refugees) as a weapon to bludgeon whats left of the Historic America Nation.

And now, non-white Democrats have declared war on the white suburbs. [Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family House Zoning, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment, Daily Caller, December 23, 2019]:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/23/virginia-house-zoning-environment

Democrats in Virginia may override local zoning to bring high-density housing, including public housing, to every neighborhood statewide — whether residents want it or not.

The measure could quickly transform the suburban lifestyle enjoyed by millions, permitting duplexes to be built on suburban lots in neighborhoods previously consisting of quiet streets and open green spaces. Proponents of “upzoning” say the changes are necessary because suburbs are bastions of segregation and elitism, as well as bad for the environment.

The move, which aims to provide “affordable housing,” might be fiercely opposed by local officials throughout the state, who have deliberately created and preserved neighborhoods with particular character — some dense and walkable, others semi-rural and private — to accommodate people’s various preferences.

But Democrats tout a state-level law’s ability to replace “not in my backyard” with “yes, in your backyard.”

House Delegate Ibraheem Samirah, a Democrat, introduced six housing measures Dec. 19, coinciding with Democrats’ takeover of the state legislature in November.

“Single-family housing zones would become two-zoned,” Samirah told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “Areas that would be impacted most would be the suburbs that have not done their part in helping out.”

“The real issues are the areas in between very dense areas which are single-family zoned. Those are the areas that the state is having significant trouble dealing with. They’re living in a bubble,” he said.

He said suburbs were “mostly white and wealthy” and that their local officials — who have historically been in charge of zoning — were ignoring the desires of poor people, who did not have time to lobby them to increase suburban density.

In response to a question about whether people who bought homes in spacious suburbs have valid reasons, not based on discrimination, for preferring to live that way — including a love for nature and desire to preserve woods and streams — he said: “Caring about nature is very important, but the more dense a neighborhood is, the more energy efficient it is.”

He said if local officials seek to change requirements like setbacks to make it impossible to build dense housing in areas zoned to preserve a nature feel, “if they make setbacks to block duplexes, there’d have to be a lawsuit to resolve whether those zoning provisions were necessary.”

It quoted Alex Baca, a Washington, D.C., urbanist with the site Greater Greater Washington, saying that single-family zoning is a tool for wealthy whites to maintain segregated neighborhoods and that the abolition of low-density neighborhoods is necessary for equity.

CityLab acknowledged that “residents might reasonably desire to keep the neighborhoods they love the way they are,” but said that implementing the law at the state level makes sure that those concerns can be more easily ignored.

“By preempting the ability of local governments to set their own restrictive zoning policies, the state policy would circumnavigate the complaints of local NIMBY homeowners who want to block denser housing,” it wrote.

The restoration of restrictive covenants would bring back sanity to the USA overnight (which is why the NAACP spent 30+ years waging legal war on them, culminating in Shelley vs. Kraemer decision in 1948), but this would require individual white people to admit they have collective interests worth fighting for and defending. We once did this, in a nation long forgotten: it was called the United States of America.

RELATED:

Black Students Demand Segregated Spaces from White Students ...
https://www.thecollegefix.com/black-students-demand-segregated-spaces-white-students
Black college students across the country have demanded that they be segregated from White peers, calling for "safe spaces" on campuses meant only for so-called students of color. Black students allege their campuses are oppressive, discriminatory, and represent institutionalized racism. At UCLA, the Afrikan Student Union is insisting upon an “Afrikan Diaspora floor” as well as an “Afro-house.”

Ethnic Minorities Deserve Safe Spaces Without White People ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/aeman-ansari/ethnic-safe-spaces_b_6897176.html
Last week The Ryersonian reported on an incident that involved students who were turned away from an event because they are White. This group and these sort of events allow people of colour to lay bare their experiences and to collectively combat this societal ailment. These spaces are rare places in the world not controlled by White individuals who have power, who have White privilege. These spaces, which are forums where minority groups are protected from mainstream stereotypes and marginalization, are crucial to resistance of oppression and we, as a school and as a society, need to respect them.

Libtard questions segregation against Whites
Admin Note: Whites are banned from Aboriginal areas in Australian Universities

(North East Australia) Queensland University of Technology Segregates White Students - Maintains Special Learning Facilities for Blacks - White Students Not Permitted
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8855.msg21512.html#msg21512

Abo woman who accuses university students in Queensland of racial hatred (because they walked into an Abo only area) under the Racial Discrim­in­ation Act is taking her costly legal fight for $250,000 in damag­es to Facebook’s corporate headquarters in Ireland
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8855.msg21867.html#msg21867

Note that the mainstream media and the Left-Wing institutionalised education system completely denounce this as either RACIST or a HOAX - and commonly as a RACIST HOAX! While the attitude of the education system and mainstream media maintain their decades old anti-White All-White-people-are-Racist mantra, the overwhelming support for the White Student Unions from the average person commenting on the article shows that the work we Creators have been doing is being noticed. People may be too cowardly to stand up and join with us, but they are at least sitting up and letting it be known that they are aware.

Behind the ‘white student unions’ springing up at Australian universities

Australia | December 2, 2015
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8855.0.html

The following article shows that no matter how liberal, how anti-racist you claim to be, when it comes down to it, you are WHITE and you are automatically guilty of anything and everything of which any darky, Semite or slant-eyes may accuse you.

Harden the f*ck up! Get active and fight back, or castrate and remove yourself from the gene pool - or better yet, hang yourself and get out of our way. We are at war and we do not intend to lose.

Aut Vincere Aut Mori
 :rahowa

Cailen.

Plight unmasks the injustice of 18C

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/plight-unmasks-the-injustice-of-18c/news-story/c996e4c63d49a13b0a2cc0192bbb7eba

Wood and his friends — who had visited QUT’s unsigned computer lab, called the Oodgeroo Unit, to access its unused computers for study — are white. They did not know that made the lab off-limits to them. Prior, who worked there in an administrative role, is indigenous. She asked their race and told them to leave because of their non-Aboriginality.

Findlater’s Facebook post that offended Prior, after her ejection of Wood, an engineering student, on May 28, 2013, stated: “My Student and Amenity fees are going to furbish rooms in the university where inequality reigns supreme? I believe if we have to pay to support these sorts of places, there should at least be more created for general purpose use, but again, how do these sorts of facilities support interaction­ and community within QUT? All this does is ­encourage separation and ­inequality.”

The post made Findlater a ­defendant, along with six other students, in Prior’s Federal Circuit Court proceedings in November last year with a claim for $250,000 in damages.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #26 on: 16 January 2020 at 01:18 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-judge-blocks-trump-order-allowing-local-governments-refuse-refugees-n1116426

Federal judge blocks Trump order allowing local governments to refuse refugees

The decision comes less than a week after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said his state would not accept new refugees, making it the first in the nation to do so.

Jan. 15, 2020, 11:34 AM CST / Updated Jan. 15, 2020, 5:56 PM CST
By Daniella Silva and Laura Strickler

A federal judge on Wednesday temporarily blocked a Trump administration order that allowed state and local governments to refuse the resettling of refugees, finding the policy likely “unlawful.”

U.S. District Judge Peter J. Messitte, of Maryland, ordered the preliminary injunction on the Trump administration’s executive order, which requires state and local governments to affirmatively consent to the receiving of refugees.

The decision comes less than a week after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said his state would not accept new refugees, making it the first in the nation to do so.

Messitte wrote in a 31-page decision that if the order were implemented, “many refugees may find themselves at least in limbo, denied services congressionally intended to help them effectively integrate into new homes.”

“Lest there be any doubt, giving State and Local Governments the power to consent to the resettlement of refugees — which is to say veto power to determine whether refugees will be received in their midst — flies in the face of clear Congressional intent,” he wrote.

Messitte wore that the court was persuaded that the plaintiffs in the case would likely be able to demonstrate the order was “arbitrary and capricious” as well as “inherently susceptible to hidden bias.”

The White House blasted the decision in a statement Wednesday as "preposterous" and an example of district courts "run amok."

"Another lawless district court has asserted its own preferred immigration policy in place of the laws of the United States," the statement said "And, in so doing, robbed millions of American citizens of their voice and their say in a vital issue directly affecting their communities."

The Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service, which filed a challenge to the order in November along with two other refugee resettlement agencies, praised the judge’s decision.

"We're grateful to Judge Messitte for upholding the rule of law and ensuring that the United States remains a place of welcome for the world's most vulnerable," Krish O'Mara Vignarajah, president and CEO of the refugee service, said in a statement.

"This injunction provides critical relief," she said. "Those who have been waiting for years to reunite with their families and friends will no longer have to choose between their loved ones and the resettlement services that are so critical in their first months as new Americans."

Last week, Abbott wrote in a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that Texas “cannot consent to initial refugee resettlement” for fiscal year 2020.

Since fiscal year 2010, “more refugees have been received in Texas than in any other state,” he wrote.

The Department of Justice declined to comment and the Texas governor's office did not immediately respond to request for comment on the judge's decision.

Governors in 42 other states have said they will consent to allow more refugees, according to the Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service.

On Monday, Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, a Republican, defended his decision to continue accepting refugees to a legislative committee after he was questioned by fellow GOP lawmakers.

“Each of you are leaders in your community. You've got a choice to make: You can create fear or you can help resolve fear," Hutchinson told lawmakers, according to The Associated Press. “I challenge you to help resolve fear, have the facts, and to talk about those."

Republican state Sen. Trent Garner, who had requested the meeting with the governor, told NBC News on Wednesday he was "disappointed" in the judge's decision.

"I am disappointed that a federal judge has taken this decision out of the hands of the citizens of Arkansas," he said in an email. "I appreciate President Trump’s leadership in giving local control back to the people so they could have a voice in this process. I hope that this will be overturned on appeal."

In September, Trump announced the U.S. would receive only 18,000 refugees in fiscal year 2020, a historic low since the program began in 1980.

The president also ordered that refugees would be resettled in jurisdictions where state and local governments consented to receive them.

“State and local governments are best positioned to know the resources and capacities they may or may not have available to devote to sustainable resettlement, which maximizes the likelihood refugees placed in the area will become self-sufficient and free from long-term dependence on public assistance,” Trump said in the executive order.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #27 on: 18 January 2020 at 13:26 »
Rep. Ayanna Pressley, the american born nigger of the "Squad" takes time to show us that it's a hairless ape.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rep-ayanna-pressley-reveals-she-has-alopecia-debuts-bald-head-n1117361

Rep. Ayanna Pressley reveals she has alopecia, debuts bald head

"My twists have become such a synonymous and a conflated part of not only my personal identity and how I show up in the world, but my political brand," she said.

Jan. 16, 2020, 5:26 PM CST
By Janelle Griffith

Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., disclosed Thursday that she has alopecia areata, a condition that results in the loss of hair on the scalp and elsewhere.

Pressley, who is known for sporting natural hairstyles, particularly Senegalese twists, also revealed her bald head for the first time in an interview with The Root.

Pressley said she has been bald only in the privacy of her home and in the company of close friends.

She said she experimented with different hairstyles, including weaves and wigs. (She nicknamed one wig "FLOTUS" because to her "it feels very Michelle Obama," and she calls another of her wigs "Trace," after the actress Tracee Ellis Ross.)

Senegalese twists started out as a transitional hairstyle, she said. And it became a statement.

"I was very aware that this hairstyle could be, would be, filtered and interpreted by some as a political statement that was militant," she said. "People said, 'People will think you're angry.' And I said, 'Well, they already think that.'"

Rep. Ayanna Pressley in a video posted on Jan. 16, 2020, announcing that she has gone bald due to alopecia.Courtesy of The Root / G/O Media via AP

Pressley said she was not prepared for the acceptance, community and affirmation that resulted from her wearing the twists, including letters of support from women from around the world.

A study published last year in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatologyfound racial disparities in alopecia areata in the United States, with African Americans experiencing it at a higher rate than other racial groups.

Pressley said she learned that she had bald patches last fall while she was getting her hair retwisted. Not long after, she said, she was waking up every morning to "sinks full of hair."

The hair loss presented new challenges as she tried to conceal her growing baldness while juggling her responsibilities on Capitol Hill, she said.

Pressley told The Root that she lost her final piece of hair at a pivotal time, both politically and personally: the night before the vote to impeach President Donald Trump in the House, which was also the anniversary of her mother's death.

"I was completely bald. And in a matter of hours, was going to have to walk into the floor [of] the House Chamber ... and cast a vote in support of articles of impeachment," she recalled. "And so I didn't have the luxury of mourning what felt like the loss of a limb. It was a moment of transformation, not of my choosing."

She said that she was missing her mother and that she was mourning the loss of her hair, the state of U.S. democracy and her mentor, Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., who died in October.

She wore a custom wig to the vote and said she left the floor as soon as she could to hide in a bathroom stall.

"I felt naked, exposed, vulnerable. I felt embarrassed. I felt ashamed. I felt betrayed," she said.

Feeling as though she was participating in a cultural betrayal, she immediately knew that she would go public when she was ready.

She said her husband reassured her that she did not owe her supporters an explanation and that "everything doesn't have to be political."

"The reality is that I'm black and I'm a black woman and I'm a black woman in politics and everything I do is political," she said. "I think you might overly intellectualize it and say it's just hair."

Pressley said she is very early in her alopecia journey but is making progress every day.

"And that's why I'm doing this today. It's about self-agency. It's about power. It's about acceptance," she said. "Right now on this journey, when I feel the most unlike myself is when I am wearing a wig. So I think that means I'm on my way."

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #28 on: 20 January 2020 at 13:02 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e245f03c5b63211761535b7?test_ad=us_teads_amp_test

Virginia GOP Leader: 'White Supremacist Garbage' Isn't Welcome At Pro-Gun Rally

m.huffpost.com

Virginia House Republican Leader Todd Gilbert said white supremacists and other extremists planning to attend a pro-gun rally in Richmond on Monday are “not welcome” as tensions mount ahead of the controversial event.

Thousands of activists are expected to descend upon the Virginia State Capitol for Lobby Day, a rally officially billed as a peaceful event to protest gun control measures pushed by the state’s Democratically-controlled legislature.

But the event has drawn interest and threats of violence from some far-right extremist groups, prompting Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) to declare a state of emergency and temporarily ban weapons on Capitol grounds.

“Lobby Day is a time for people to peacefully assemble and petition their government,” Gilbert said Saturday in a statement. “It is not a place for hate or violence.”

“Any group that comes to Richmond to spread white supremacist garbage, or any other form of hate, violence, or civil unrest isn’t welcome here,” he added.

Law enforcement agencies have uncovered credible threats of violence surrounding the rally, Northam said Wednesday.

“This includes extremist rhetoric similar to what has been seen before major incidents, such as Charlottesville in 2017,” he wrote in a statement, referring to the violent white supremacist rally in the state that left one counterprotester dead.

Authorities have arrested six suspected neo-Nazis who were potentially planning to commit violence at the rally on Monday. Several of them believed a race war might ensue, reported The New York Times, citing the FBI.

Gilbert said Virginia House Republicans “reject any attempt by any group to infuse any kind of twisted or extreme worldview” into the rally.

“So there’s no mistake, this is my message to any group that would subvert this event: you are not welcome here,” he said in his statement. “While we and our Democratic colleagues may have differences, we are all Virginians and we will stand united in opposition to any threats of violence or civil unrest from any quarter.”

Although Virginia lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have issued statements seeking to quell any potential acts of violence, President Donald Trump on Saturday stoked fears of Second Amendment rights activists who say Democrats are out to snatch away their guns.

“Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia,” the president tweeted. “That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away.”

The three gun control measures facing approval in Virginia’s House of Delegates as early as next week seek to limit purchases of handguns to one each month, require universal background checks for gun buyers and allow the government to ban guns in parks and public buildings.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #29 on: 06 February 2020 at 13:02 »
The enemies in our governments that will reach into the past to promote or pander to niggers and muds, are the same people that work diligently to destroy our White history.  It absolutely infuriates me.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/civil-rights-icon-bayard-rustin-posthumously-pardoned-gavin-newsom

Civil rights icon Bayard Rustin posthumously pardoned by Gavin Newsom after conviction on outdated sodomy law

www.foxnews.com

A human rights icon known as an architect of the civil rights movement was posthumously pardoned for his conviction under outdated laws punishing homosexual activity, California’s governor announced Wednesday.

Gov. Gavin Newsom pardoned Bayard Rustin for his conviction in 1953 after he was arrested for having sex with two men in a parked car in Pasadena. He was in town as part of a lecture tour on anticolonial struggles in West Africa.

He served 50 days in Los Angeles County jail and had to register as a sex offender before returning to his home state of New York. He died in 1987.

Rustin was a confidant of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and a key organizer of the March on Washington in 1963. He also helped plan other nonviolent protests and boycotts to end legalized racial discrimination.

Newsom noted that police and prosecutors nationwide at the time used charges like vagrancy, loitering and sodomy to punish lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) people.

He issued an executive order creating what he called a new clemency initiative to identify those who might be eligible for pardons and swiftly consider those applications. He encouraged Californians to apply for clemency for people they believe meet that criteria.

California’s governor announced Wednesday that he is posthumously pardoning a gay civil rights leader while creating a new pardon process for others convicted under outdated laws punishing homosexual activity.

“In California and across the country, many laws have been used as legal tools of oppression, and to stigmatize and punish LGBTQ people and communities and warn others what harm could await them for living authentically,” Newsom said in a statement.

He thanked those who pushed for Rustin’s pardon and encouraged others in similar circumstances “to seek a pardon to right this egregious wrong.”

Rustin was stripped of his leadership post at the Fellowship of Reconciliation, a pacifist organization involved in the civil rights movement, after U.S. Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina read Rustin’s arrest file into the Congressional Record.

California repealed the law against consensual sex between same-sex adults in 1975, and in 1997 the state created a way for those individuals to be removed from the California Sex Offender Registry. But neither step changed the original convictions.

President Barack Obama honored Rustin posthumously with a Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in America, in 2013 for the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington and King’s famous “I Have a Dream”speech.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Government

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 0
Popularity: 884
Last post 22 October 2009 at 10:50
by Hidden to Guests
Pope Calls For World Government To Regulate Economy

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 1