No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
I wish they would ask me the question to why a White Man would be the better choice as a leader, I can guarantee they wouldn't like my answer. Haha
All I can say is, let this be some foreshadowing to the White race traitors that believe the niggers and muds won't turn on them when they get the power too. At this rate of  deterioration to this country, in the future this question won't even be needed. All the politicians will already be the same ethnicity of the muds that are currently changing the demographics of the U.S.

Even though I'm sure this Gov. Hinkenlooper has no chance to win; I was still a liitle surprised at the openness of this question. Especially on CNN, where they're known to favor the liberals

When asked why voters should choose him over a woman or person of color, Hickenlooper said he brings unique experiences to the table

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/3/21/18275206/john-hickenlooper-cnn-town-hall

Hickenlooper, like several of the other white men seeking the Democratic nomination, was asked why voters should choose him over a woman or candidate of color. His answer, while it sought to flip existing gendered expectations, somewhat missed the mark.

“Diversity is certainly the greatest strength of the Democratic Party, and I celebrate that,” he said. “As I said, I’m running for president because I think I’ve got a different set of experiences than many people and I’ve been able to bring people together again and again while I was in government, and when I was in small business.”

CNN anchor Dana Bash followed up by asking if Hickenlooper would commit to considering a woman as his vice presidential running mate.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #1 on: 05 April 2019 at 02:38 »
Another race traitor catering to the niggers, this time.
My question is when does my "White privilege" kick in. I'm still waiting for these politicians to ask the Whites what we want for the country, we do happen to still be the majority (don't worry I won't hold my breath). I guess according to these anti-whites, the only privilege we have is to subsidize the niggers and mud races to help them over take our White country.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2019-04-03/at-al-sharptons-summit-beto-orourke-commits-to-reparations-bill%3Fcontext=amp

Beto O’Rourke Takes a Stand on Reparations

David Catanese • April 3, 2019, at 12:22 p.m.

NEW YORK — Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke appeared to open the door to considering reparations for the descendants of slaves on Wednesday, in response to a spontaneous question from the Rev. Al Sharpton at the National Action Network convention.

Asked whether he would sign into law as president a bill sponsored by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas that would create a commission to consider reparations, O'Rourke replied with an emphatic, "Yes."

But just last month O'Rourke told an audience in Iowa he was not in favor of traditional reparations for African Americans, a position he was later confronted on during a stop in South Carolina.

"Why should I, as a black man, vote for you when you oppose reparations?" a man asked O'Rourke, according to Mediaite.

O'Rourke replied with a long answer arguing that making institutional changes like eliminating voter identification laws and gerrymandering would "begin ... to get some of that repair."

Sharpton's question came after O'Rourke addressed hundreds of NAN attendees in New York City.

"I appreciate the woman who asked me to say yes or no," O'Rourke said. He then referenced social justice advocate Bryan Stevenson. "He said foundational to reparations is the word repair. Foundational to repair is the truth, and until all Americans understand that civil rights are not just those victories that I began with at the outset of my comments but the injustices that have been visited and continue to be visited on people, we will never get the change we need to live up to the promise of this country. So absolutely I would sign that into law."

While this is the first time O'Rourke has taken a position on Lee's legislation, he never explicitly committed to supporting direct monetary payments. This posture signals he's at least now open to considering some form of reparations.

The issue has become a flashpoint in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary.

Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Cory Booker of New Jersey and Kamala Harris of California have conveyed in some way they are for reparations, as has former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro, who also backed Lee's legislation in his remarks to NAN on Wednesday.

"Our country will never truly heal unless we address the original sin of slavery," he said.

Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont has not endorsed reparations, questioning how they would be implemented.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2019 at 00:34 »
Here's another joke of a presidential "hopeful". He also openly promotes the anti-white agenda to pander to the niggers, muds, and queers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mayor-pete-buttigieg-sorry-for-saying-all-lives-matter

Mayor Pete Buttigieg sorry for saying "All Lives Matter"

BY EMILY TILLETT
UPDATED ON: APRIL 4, 2019 / 6:51 PM / CBS NEWS

South Bend mayor and Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg said Thursday that he is no longer using the phrase "all lives matter." Buttigieg referred to the phrase while speaking at Al Sharpton's National Action Network convention, which has become a high-profile event for Democratic candidates.

In his speech, Buttigieg stressed the importance of addressing racial inequalities.  "Racial justice must be compatible with being pro-rule of law and respectful of law enforcement doing the right thing. It should enhance, not diminish, the value of a good police department when we assert what should go without saying. But in these times it has to be said clearly, again and again, that black lives matter," Buttigieg said.

Buttigieg had said "all lives matter," a phrase disliked by activists, in his 2015 State of the City address. He also found himself in hot water after he demoted South Bend's first African American police chief, Darryl Boykins, in 2012. Boykins, who was under investigation for corruption at the time, claimed that his demotion was racially motivated.

On Thursday, after speaking to the largely African American audience, Buttigieg told reporters he didn't initially realize how the phrase "all lives matter" was used to undercut and "devalue" the Black Lives Matter movement. "Since learning about how that phrase was being used to push back on that activism, I stopped using it," the mayor said.

Buttigieg explained that he felt he was faced with a "tough choice" between "holding up the law" and "seeing our community torn apart" when weighing how to handle the Chief Boykins controversy.  Regardless, he said the issue made the community stronger, and told reporters that he believes he "would not have been re-elected in minority majority districts unless we had gone through this together and wound up more unified."

Buttigieg also said that some of the things he learned about race and policing were "things we learned the hard way in our community, especially early in my term when I had taken office, serious issues happened around civil rights that led to more mistrust."

Although he isn't officially running for president yet, Buttigieg did say that the "next president needs to set up a Department of Justice that will be ally to help any mayor and police department trying to do the right thing and hold accountable any mayor or police department who is falling short."

The mayor, who is slated to formally announce his 2020 run next weekend, also said he was pushing for an end to mandatory minimums and solitary confinement, which he called "a form of torture," as well abolishing the death penalty.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 11 April 2019 at 15:44 »
Now the J.O.G. openly wants to put non-citizen mud races in our government. It may not be as politicians as of yet but it's the give an inch and they'll take a mile mentality.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/437137-democrats-introduce-bill-to-let-dreamers-work-for-congress

Democrats introduce bill to let 'Dreamers' work for Congress

BY JORDAIN CARNEY2,476TWEET SHARE MORE
Top headlines for April 11, 2019

Senate Democrats are introducing legislation that would make so-called Dreamers eligible to work on Capitol Hill.

The bill — spearheaded by Sens. Kamala Harris(D-Calif.), Catherine Cortez Masto (D-N.M.) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) — would expand the eligibility for a job as a congressional staffer or intern to include Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients, who came into the country illegally as children.

“The giant sign outside my office says ‘DREAMers Welcome Here’ because we know and value the contributions that these young people have made to their communities. But right now, those same young people are banned from giving back to their country by working for Congress. That has to change,” Harris, who is running for her party’s 2020 presidential nomination, said in a statement.

Durbin added that he has had Dreamers volunteer in his office and he had “seen firsthand how the people of Illinois would benefit if Dreamers could serve as paid employees in my office.”

“Many of them are dedicated to public service, and it makes no sense to deprive Congress of this homegrown talent pool,” he added.

The bill, according to a statement from Harris’s office, would apply to employment in both the House and Senate. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.), has introduced the legislation in the House.

The proposal is supported by a myriad of immigration groups, including United We Dream, the National Immigration Law Center and Unidos.

But any immigration bill likely faces an uphill battle in Congress, where the issue has emerged as a lightning rod during President Trump's administration.

Trump made hard-line immigration rhetoric a key part of his presidential campaign and Republicans on Capitol Hill have been wary of breaking with him.

The Senate previously voted down three immigration bills after the White House came out hard against a compromise proposal spearheaded by a coalition of moderate lawmakers.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
This mutt (Sen. Kamala Harris) running for President is on a fast track to killing off the White Race. If you think the invasion is bad now just wait till this policy of Medicare for all is implemented. When it is we will never stop the flow of illegal, as our tax revenue will be drained at a record rate. In the long run reducing the family size of the overly taxed White Family even more, as the nigger as mud race population with free healthcare escalates exponentially.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/kamala-harris-medicare-all-includes-illegal-aliens

Kamala Harris: Medicare for All Includes Illegal Aliens

By Susan Jones | May 13, 2019 | 4:53 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Kamala Harris, now running for the Democrat presidential nomination, says people in this country illegally should have access to public safety, public education, and public health -- "period."

Harris, a guest on CNN's "State of the Union," said "I support Medicare for all. It is my preferred policy." She said she supports the bill introduced by Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Host Jake Tapper noted that Sanders' bill says, "'Every individual who's a resident of the United States is entitled to benefits for health care services under the Senate.' Not every individual who's a citizen, but every individual who's a resident."

Harris agreed.

"So you support giving universal health care and Medicare for all to people who are on this country illegally?" Tapper asked.

"Let me just be very clear about this," Harris said. "I'm opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health, period."

Tapper also noted that Sanders' bill, which Harris said she supports, would eliminate private insurance, but Harris argued the point.

Here's the entire exchange:

TAPPER: You said on stage with me in January that when it comes to private insurance -- quote -- "Let's eliminate all of that. Let's move on."

HARRIS: Yes.

TAPPER: Now, you later said we don't need to get rid of all private insurance. So...

HARRIS: But let's clear that up. Wait. Jake, OK.

TAPPER: Which is -- which is it, exactly?

HARRIS: When we were together...

TAPPER: Yes.

HARRIS: And you will remember -- and roll the tape, please.

TAPPER: Yes, we can roll the tape.

HARRIS: That...

TAPPER: Well, you support the Bernie Sanders bill, which essentially gets rid of insurance.

HARRIS: I support Medicare for all, but I really do need to clear up what happened on that stage.

TAPPER: Yes, OK.

HARRIS: It was in the context of saying, let's get rid of all the bureaucracy. Let's get all of the waste...

TAPPER: Oh, not the insurance companies?

HARRIS: No. That's not what I meant. I know it was interpreted that way. If you watch the tape, I think you'll see that there are obviously many interpretations of what I said. What I meant is, let's get rid of the bureaucracy. As it relates to Medicare...

TAPPER: But the bill gets rid of insurance.

HARRIS: But -- no, no, no, no, it does not get rid of insurance. It does not get rid of insurance. And, listen -- and let me just tell you where I am. Let's tell you where I am.

TAPPER: OK. All right.

HARRIS: I support Medicare for all. It is my preferred policy.

TAPPER: As a principle, you mean, not Bernie Sanders' bill?

HARRIS: I support the bill.

TAPPER: OK.

HARRIS: I support the bill. I...

TAPPER: Well, because the bill gets rid of private insurance for everything that...

HARRIS: It doesn't get rid of supplemental insurance for...

TAPPER: Right, for cosmetic surgery, but for all...

HARRIS: So, it doesn't get rid of all insurance.

TAPPER: OK. It doesn't get rid of all insurance.

HARRIS: OK. Right.

TAPPER: ... but for all essential health care benefits.

HARRIS: But -- but why? Ask the question, why? The question -- the answer to that question is because Medicare for all and the vision of what it will be includes an expansion of coverage. So, Medicare for all will include vision. It will include dental. It will include hearing aids.

TAPPER: There are a lot of members of unions, for example, who like their private insurance...

HARRIS: Right. Right.

TAPPER: ... and the plans that have been negotiated on their behalf and don't want that replaced.

HARRIS: Right.

Well, listen, let me just tell you something. I completely agree with those members of organized labor who have negotiated for plans and have, in those negotiation processes -- processes, often give enough what could have been higher wages in exchange for a higher coverage for health care.

TAPPER: Right.

HARRIS: And we have got to -- we have to address that. It's a legitimate concern which must be addressed.

TAPPER: The bill also says -- quote -- "Every individual who's a resident of the United States is entitled to benefits for health care services under the Senate," not every individual who's a citizen, but every individual who's a resident.

HARRIS: Mm-hmm.

TAPPER: So you support giving universal health care and Medicare for all to people who are on this country illegally?

HARRIS: Let me just be very clear about this. I'm opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health, period

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
Sometimes I feel like I'm living in some kind of alternate world. Throughout Nature and human history the alpha male was to be the leader/ruler of the tribe/civilization. Although by the looks of it in present day and only in the bizarro world I live in can an "openly out of the closet" faggot even be considered a leader. If this queer was to be elected, I'll be looking forward to U.S. and mudlim countries political relations. I can guarantee those crazy muds will be looking for more ways to bomb us.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/16/politics/pete-buttigieg-gay-rachel-maddow/index.html

What America can learn from Pete Buttigieg's coming out experience

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Updated at 5:02 PM ET, Tue April 16, 2019

(CNN) — The rapid rise of South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg in the 2020 Democratic presidential race is one of the more remarkable stories in modern presidential politics. But one of the more difficult to quantify elements of Buttigieg's sudden viability is the way in which he is already reshaping societal views on homosexuality -- and the very personal decision of when to come out as gay.

In an interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on Monday night, the two shared -- in emotional and moving terms -- how they struggled with their sexuality and when to publicly acknowledge that they were gay. Maddow, who came out in college, asked Buttigieg how he dealt with keeping his sexuality a secret for so long. (Buttigieg came out at 33, when he was already the mayor of South Bend.)

His answer was remarkable:

"I guess I really needed to not be [gay]. There's this war that breaks out inside a lot of people when they realize that they might be something they're afraid of. It took me a very long time to resolve that. "

That echoes a sentiment Buttigieg expressed about his sexuality at an LGBT fundraiser earlier this month:

"If you could have offered me a pill that could make me straight, I would have swallowed it before you could give me a swig of water," Buttigieg said. "It's a hard thing to think about now. If you had shown me exactly what it was that made me gay, I would have cut it out with a knife. ... Thank God there was no pill. Thank God there was no knife."

The humanity there jumps out at you. This is a hugely accomplished person -- Rhodes scholar, military veteran, elected mayor of his hometown at 29 years old -- who wished for years that he could be something other than what he knew he was. Someone who "needed to not be" gay. Someone who, at one point in his life, would have gladly taken a pill to make him not gay -- or even cut out his "gayness" if he could.

That's stunning stuff. And while Buttigieg's struggle may be familiar to many gay people, it likely will be the first time many straight people have heard someone's coming-out story presented in such raw and personal terms.

There's also a universality in the internal struggle Buttigieg is describing. You don't have to be gay to understand what it's like to deny parts of yourself, to wish you were something different than you are. To pray for an easy way to dissolve all of your internal turmoil. To be wiling to do almost anything to get it to go away. The terms in which Buttigieg is talking about grappling with his homosexuality also describe, for many of us, the human condition: A lifelong struggle to accept who we are, with all the positives and negatives that come with it.

If the first step -- or one of the first steps -- toward tolerance is understanding and empathy, Buttigieg's candidacy is already having an impact beyond just him.

Now, all of that is NOT to say that there won't be a chunk of voters who simply will not vote for a gay candidate. There will be. And it is likely higher than the number who tell pollsters they would be uncomfortable with a gay president. (Ask yourself whether you would tell a total stranger calling you on the phone that you wouldn't feel comfortable casting a ballot for a gay candidate. For lots of people, they wouldn't be -- and aren't.)

With that caveat, it is striking how much attitudes have changed in just the last decade and a half toward the idea of a gay president. In 2006, just 43% said they would be either "comfortable" or "enthusiastic" about the idea of a gay presidential candidate, according toNBC-Wall Street Journal polling. By 2019, that number had soared to 68%. Those numbers have risen across the age spectrum. In 2006, 47% of 18-to-34-year-olds said they would be comfortable or enthusiastic about a gay candidate. Now? It's 75%. And even among those 65 and older, 56% now say they would be comfortable or enthusiastic about the idea of a gay presidential candidate while just 31% said the same 13 years ago.

This is social change at warp speed. (Compare the movement of poll numbers on gay marriage to, say, legality of abortion. Night and day.) Buttigieg's candidacy -- and the way in which he has chosen to speak about his homosexuality and air his own internal struggles to grapple with what it meant (and means) to him -- is the next logical step in society's changing views of being gay. Even if he doesn't wind up as the Democratic nominee in 2020, Buttigieg's candidacy will be one for the history books.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Could you imagine if he got in? The meetings “Butt-Grub” would have with the leaders of: North Korea,China and Russia? I wonder what they’d think of “The most powerful man in the world”?

This poofter would be in charge of the World’s greatest military!

He’d be able to give commands to launch nuclear missiles.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
Another mud running for President that wants the U.S. to look more like him and less like us. With decriminalization of illegal border crossings, he mine as well open the borders. It sounds like the same thing to me.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/24/726080593/juli-n-castro-wants-to-redefine-which-immigrants-have-merit

Julián Castro Wants To Redefine Which Immigrants Have 'Merit'

Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro, pictured at a forum in Las Vegas on April 27, says he wants to decriminalize illegal border crossings.

Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro has a plan to change immigration policy in the U.S. The former Housing and Urban Development secretary wants to address immigrant detention, family reunification and the immigration court system.

In stark contrast to current policy, he also wants to decriminalize crossing the border illegally, a plan he outlined in a Medium post in April.

"For a long time in this country we actually did not treat crossing the border as a criminal act. We treated it as a civil violation," Castro told NPR. "A lot of the problems that we see in the system today flared up after we started treating it as a criminal offense."

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
"For a long time in this country we actually did not treat crossing the border as a criminal act. We treated it as a civil violation," Castro told NPR. "A lot of the problems that we see in the system today flared up after we started treating it as a criminal offense."

So this guy who wants to lead thinks illegally entering a nation shouldn’t be a crime?

From what I understand some American businesses are the nations own worst enemy! They’ll travel to the boarder in a bus and transport the illegals to their factory and give them jobs! The laws about aiding and abetting illegals aren't strict enough.
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2020-democrats-all-have-the-same-immigration-position-open-borders

2020 Democrats all have the same immigration position: Open borders

by Eddie Scarry
May 23, 2019 01:59 PM

Other than offering some vague nods to “border security,” Democrats never put forth any policy that would prevent the hundreds of thousands of unknown people streaming into the U.S. Yet if you point out that the party doesn't care about securing the border, a confounded news anchor will insist, “Silly fool! Why, everyone supports border security!”

It’s a cover-up for what Democrats truly believe in: An open border that discriminates against no one from anywhere.

Look at any one of the Democrats running for the party’s presidential nomination, and you will not find a single policy proposal that would stop a single illegal entrant. Or even just the top five of them in the RealClearPolitics national average.

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s plan on his website: “We have got to address the root causes of migration that push people to leave behind their homes and everything they know to undertake a dangerous journey for the chance at a better life." It says nothing about halting the obscene numbers of migrants showing up at the border with bogus claims for asylum or the illegal border crossers with histories of child sex abuse and violent gang affiliations caught daily. Ah, but it does check the empty “secure our border and enforce our laws” banality.

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders calls for expanding protections for illegal immigrants already in the U.S., “developing a humane policy for those seeking asylum," and virtually eliminating the deportation and detention of illegal aliens altogether. Sanders’ website doesn’t even bother nodding to the “border security” cliché.

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren doesn’t mention immigration at all on her website. But in interviews, she says the same nothing that every Democrat says. “We need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where problems are,” she said Wednesday on CNN, though Democrats never seem to find “where the problems are” when talking about the topic. They deny that even one illegal immigrant might be a rapist or drug dealer, even though there are scores of them. They deny that there’s a “crisis” at the border, where five children have died in recent weeks. They deny that illegal immigrants soak up welfare benefits (even though they do). So where exactly are the “problems”? Warren said in the interview that “we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat,” but how exactly do Democrats define “real threat”? They apparently see no threat, otherwise they wouldn’t oppose the construction of a border wall with the fury of a volcano god.

California Sen. Kamala Harris has compared Immigration and Customs Enforcement to the Ku Klux Klan, called on Senate Democrats to resist funding any measure or resource on the border that functions to apprehend and detain illegal border crossers, and made protections for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals recipients among her top issues. I think we know where she stands on “border security.”

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg finally got some policy positions on his website and he proposes “immigration laws to reflect today’s humanitarian and economic needs” as well as “reasonable security measures at the border.” Well, I feel better now, how about you? Last month, Buttigieg said he would be happy to welcome an infinite number of immigrants, legal or not, to his city, where he thought they would contribute to the snowplowing and need for more firefighters. Aw, shucks! Is that what the tiny Guatemalan woman who arrived at the Texas border with seven children wanted to do all along? Why didn’t they say so? Hand them each a helmet and hose!

The 2020 Democrats, with the media’s help, will either avoid the immigration issue as long as possible, or keep repeating “border security, border security, border security” in hopes that no one notices what they’re really after: Open borders and unabated immigration.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #10 on: 26 May 2019 at 21:55 »

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg finally got some policy positions on his website and he proposes “immigration laws to reflect today’s humanitarian and economic needs” as well as “reasonable security measures at the border.” Well, I feel better now, how about you? Last month, Buttigieg said he would be happy to welcome an infinite number of immigrants, legal or not, to his city, where he thought they would contribute to the snowplowing and need for more firefighters. Aw, shucks! Is that what the tiny Guatemalan woman who arrived at the Texas border with seven children wanted to do all along? Why didn’t they say so? Hand them each a helmet and hose!

The 2020 Democrats, with the media’s help, will either avoid the immigration issue as long as possible, or keep repeating “border security, border security, border security” in hopes that no one notices what they’re really after: Open borders and unabated immigration.

This Pete Buttigieg is dumb! He is a mayor and wants an infinite mob of illegals in his area? He better have money at the ready for:- housing, Gaols and Hospitals because the system will be clogged up in no time.

What would you call the Hispanic firemen? Hose A and Hose B!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #11 on: 27 May 2019 at 14:54 »
It amazes me to the amount of pandering to such a small percent of a population to win an election. Especially when that group is such a devastating plague on the population. Unfortunately I do have to admit. I think if the Democrats can run the 2020 election off of the "woke litmus test", they will be able to trick a lot more of the Whites (either race traitors or racially confused) to vote in their favor, just to prove to everyone they're not "RACIST". It will be like when nigger Obama was elected. Hopefully I'm wrong, not because I believe the Republicans will save our race, but I do feel like they're at least a speed bump to a lot of the anti-white leftist ideology.

https://www.cpr.org/news/story/straight-talk-on-race-a-woke-litmus-test-for-2020-s-democratic-hopefuls

Straight Talk On Race A ‘Woke Litmus Test’ For 2020 Democratic Hopefuls

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS APR 24, 2019

After touring the National Lynching Memorial recently, former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper spoke of the “shame” he felt that some white people “kind of looked the other way during these lynching incidents.”

Former U.S. Rep. Beto O’Rourke of Texas has acknowledged he “clearly had advantages” as a white man. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts has said that any struggle she faced as a single mom was much more challenging for black women. U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio has talked about not knowing many black people when he was growing up. And Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, recently said, “Any white candidate needs to show a level of consciousness around issues like white privilege.”

Such candor surrounding race is becoming what Democratic strategist Joel Payne called a “woke litmus test” for any white person who wants to win the Democratic presidential nomination. In a field celebrated for its historic racial and gender diversity, white candidates are talking about systemic racism and white privilege to connect with voters of color and prove that America’s racial divisions aren’t lost on them.

Hickenlooper On The Campaign Trail:‘My Moment Is Yet To Come’

“All candidates, especially nonethnic minority candidates, need to be fluent in the issues that matter most to black America — police brutality, criminal justice reform, reparations, social justice,” said Payne, an alumnus of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

White presidential candidates are among the contenders who will have another chance to connect with voters of color on Wednesday at the She the People forum in Houston. The event, which is focused on women of color, includes O’Rourke, Warren and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont as speakers.

There are clear risks to Democrats who embrace talk of white privilege. Candidates could lose the moderate white men who live in suburbs and whose support will be necessary to defeat President Donald Trump. Republicans, including Trump, often blast Democrats for playing into “identity politics” when they talk about race.

Joe Biden’s presidential bid, expected to launch Thursday, could test whether it’s politically wise for candidates to speak so openly about race. Although he has positioned himself as a champion of racial equality, the former vice president is expected to wage a campaign aimed at winning back the working-class white voters who swung to Trump in 2016.

Given his decades in public life, Biden faces unique vulnerabilities on race that he will have to address early on in his campaign. He will likely face questions about his opposition to busing during the desegregation era. And he will face scrutiny for his role in Supreme Court confirmation hearings that undermined Anita Hill’s credibility nearly three decades ago along with his support of the 1994 crime bill that contributed to the racial disparities in prison sentencing at the center of the mass incarceration debate.

Not all candidates have talked so personally about race. Sanders, who struggled to win black voters in 2016, hasn’t spoken in depth about whether he has been treated better by society because he’s a white man.

Asked recently whether she has experienced privilege as a white person, Democratic candidate Kirsten Gillibrand of New York said, “I guess I don’t see it that way.” The U.S. senator from New York acknowledged persistent gender and racial bias. But pointing to her legislative accomplishments, she said, “A lot of that success was actually because I’m a woman.”

“I have great skills and listening, of finding common ground, of bringing people together,” she said. “I think those are some of my superpowers.”

Democratic strategist Jamal Simmons cautioned white candidates against “overdoing” talk about privilege and identity. But he said those who are turned off by such rhetoric “are probably not reliable voters for Democrats” in a general election.

The conversations about white privilege are an acknowledgment of the role black voters will play in the Democratic primary next year. For one, the primary features several candidates of color, including Sens. Kamala Harris of California, Cory Booker of New Jersey and former Obama Cabinet secretary Julián Castro. Each of them will make hard pitches to diverse voters and are also attending She the People.

The large size of the Democratic field and the way the primaries will unfold could also put voters of color in a more powerful position. After majority-white states Iowa and New Hampshire vote next year, the contest will swiftly move to more diverse places like Nevada, South Carolina, California, Texas and Georgia.

In a recent interview, Buttigieg said being “pro-racial justice should not be skin off the back of any white voter.”

“There’s certainly an environment where sometimes these ideas are pitted against each other, where it’s suggested, for example, that connecting with white working-class voters somehow means that you have to walk away from our commitment to racial justice — but our commitment to racial justice is part of the bedrock of the moral authority of the Democratic Party,” Buttigieg said.

But when asked whether he had experienced white privilege, he said that “part of privilege is not being very conscious of it, right?”

He added: “You’re much more conscious when you’re at a disadvantage than ... when you are on the beneficial side of a bias. But there’s no question that that’s a factor that has impacted people in many different ways.”

Rashad Robinson, executive director of the online civil rights organization Color of Change, said candidates must go further than being comfortable discussing white identity. They must be able to translate privilege into policies that address inequality, he said.

“I don’t need you simply talking about these issues,” said Robinson, who has talked to several 2020 Democrats. “I need you using your power to act on them. That, for me, is going to be the measure and the test.”

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 04 June 2019 at 02:25 »
Makes me sick to hear Whites pandering to the niggers, muds, and queers. Degrading themselves for the votes of the scum of the United States. People (if you want to call them that) who we as a race shouldn't even have in our Society. Race traitor politicians like Rep. Swalwell SwalloWell should be shipped off with the muds he loves so much.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/05/28/eric-swalwell-i-may-be-another-white-guy-but-i-know-when-to-pass-the-mic/

Eric SWALWELL: I MAY Be ‘Another White Guy’ but ‘I Know When to Pass the Mic’

Scott Olson/Getty
Images JOSHUA CAPLAN 28 May 2019

Presidential candidate Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) has publicly checked his privilege, saying that, as “another white guy,” there are gaps in his understanding of racial issues and vowing to “pass the mic to people who do have that experience.”

Speaking with Vice News, Swalwell declared, “A white guy who doesn’t see other identities or understand other experiences should not be president.”

The California Democrat continued: “And where there would be gaps in my knowledge or my experience, I will pass the mic to people who do have that experience. I’ve also pledged that I would ask a woman to serve as vice president.”

On Monday, Swalwell tweeted a video clip of the exchange along with a similar sentiment he expressed during the interview. “I may be ‘another white guy,’ but I know where there are gaps in my knowledge or my experience and I know when to pass the mic,” he wrote.

I may be "another white guy," but I know where there are gaps in my knowledge or my experience and I know when to pass the mic.

I may be "another white guy," but I know where there are gaps in my knowledge or my experience and I know when to pass the mic.

Swalwell’s comments come after the longshot White House hopeful conceded to donors on Sunday that campaign fundraising is on a “downtrend.”

“We’re writing to you with an urgent request. We just looked at our finances and it seems like we’re on a downtrend for this month’s fundraising numbers,” the email reads. “So many of you have stepped up to help us reach our goal of 65,000 individual donors, but we’re not quite there. We’re working hard to get to the debate stage and beyond.”

Swalwell, who is polling at 0 percent in several national polls, was one of Congress’ loudest voices pushing the now-debunked Trump-Russia collusion hoax. Appearing Sunday on the Fox News Channel, the lawmaker said he still believes President Trump colluded with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential election.

Earlier this year, the California Democrat received blowback for appearing to suggest imprisoning firearm owners who might oppose future restrictions on guns.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #13 on: 04 June 2019 at 04:24 »
Reading Between the Lines ...

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/05/28/eric-swalwell-i-may-be-another-white-guy-but-i-know-when-to-pass-the-mic

What Eric Gobblen SwalloWell, who is polling at 0 percent in several national polls, says “A white guy should not be president.”

But if anybody is dumb enough to vote for him, SwalloWell declares that if elected, Whitey can go to hell. SwalloWell will only work for the advance of Niggerdom, “I may be ‘another white guy,’ but I know to pass the mic” to howling pack of porch monkeys.

As for White people, SwalloWell has a message for you too: He plans to imprison White firearm owners who might oppose future restrictions on guns.

Guns aint bad, it's White people that are bad, implies Eric Gobblen SwalloWell, referring to Libtard Rule Number 1: You cannot hold Niggers to the same legal and social standards as White Folk. That'd be RAYSIST! Niggers are always the victims of gun crime; Whites are the perps.

The only Nigger to ever refuse to vote Democrat

Washington Post: Guns Are Only Bad When White People Have Them
https://republicstandard.com/washington-post-guns-only-bad-white-people-them

HUFFPO: 2ND AMENDMENT IS RACIST BECAUSE BLACKS KILL EACH OTHER WITH GUNS
https://downtrend.com/71superb/huffpo-2nd-amendment-is-racist-because-blacks-kill-each-other-with-guns
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• National Coordinator U.S.A. And Liaison to PM Joe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Texas - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 04 June 2019 at 13:18 »
Racial Greeting from Texas,

Niggers and for that matter all mud races of people are known for a fact to be less intelligent than our beloved White Race. The average IQ of niggers without any white blood is 51, with the Average mud coming in at 59... The main problem is that the jews have been cramming down the throat of the white race for 2000 years the mixing of the races which has brought the niggers IQ up somewhat as well as the rest of the mud's. It needs to be every white brother and sisters obligation to our beloved white race to work hard and have beautiful white children and teach them that we are never to stoop so low as to mix our blood with the inferior races!
23/23 RaHoWa!
Always Remember the 23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin!

National Coordinator North America ...
And Liaison to Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus, Creativity Alliance

The Church of Creativity Texas

Reverend Doctor Harold Wilson Jr
P.O. Box 927 Gladewater
Texas 75647 U.S.A.
Emails: Texas@creativityalliance.com
             PM-Liaison@creativityalliance.com

Former Reverend COTC & WCOTC Texas

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #15 on: 07 June 2019 at 01:42 »
Here's another one of the race traitors that's running for the presidency. The present mayor of New York City feels that Whiteness is toxic. I just don't understand these people. It has to be part of the J.O.G. conspiracy there's no way they're this stupid to believe this garbage. Especially when anyone who can read, can find the truth in a history book. The White Race is the opposite of "toxic". Throughout history anything the White Race touched it made better, If it hadn't created it in the first place. Whether that was nations, civilizations, or technology. RaHoWa!

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/19/reporters-press-presidential-candidate-bill-de-blasio-toxic-whiteness/

Reporters Should Press Presidential Candidate Bill De Blasio On ‘Toxic Whiteness’

New York City is being sued for discriminating against white educators under Bill de Blasio's watch. Will the white mayor defend this discrimination?

By David Marcus

According to The New York Post, four white women who work as administrators in the New York City school system are preparing a discrimination lawsuit against the city. They allege that under Mayor Bill de Blasio’s handpicked school chancellor, Richard Carranza, they have been demoted and marginalized solely on the basis of their race, and that the idea of whiteness has become “toxic” in the Department of Education.

“These decisions are being made because DOE leadership believes that skin color plays a role in how to get equity – that white people can’t convey the message,” one source told the Post. The Department has given a $775,000 contract to Pacific Education Group, Inc., a consulting firm that claims to help institutions fight racism but has some rather racist ideas about how to achieve that goal.

According to Pacific’s materials, racism is “any act that even unwittingly tolerates, accepts, or reinforces racially unequal opportunities or outcomes for children to learn and thrive.” “Outcomes” is the key word here. Apparently if there are any aggregate differences in grades or academic achievement between racial groups, it is simply a result of racism. As if, with no evidence to support it, we should believe that without racism, everyone would get exactly the same grades.

Pacific goes on to define “whiteness” as “The component of each and every one of ourselves that expects assimilation to the dominant culture.” According to sources that have been through this DOE racial training course, whiteness, or white supremacy, because, of course, are described as “characterized by perfectionism, a belief in meritocracy, and the Protestant work ethic.”

All of this comes amid the backdrop of the city and Mayor de Blasio attempting to change the admission rules for New York’s elite public high schools because Asian students are winning many of the spots under the decades-old process that only takes test scores into account. Apparently it is a problem that Asians are managing to achieve under the toxic white concept of meritocracy.

This abject insanity raises some serious questions for de Blasio, a straight, cis white man who this week decided that he should be president of the United States. Mind you, de Blasio entered a presidential campaign in which arguably more qualified people of color, who are outperforming him in the polls, are already in the race. Talk about white privilege.

The bottom line is that that de Blasio is overseeing a Department of Education that is discriminating against white employees in the name of fighting discrimination. Far worse, it is sending the message to white students, and all students, that whiteness itself is a terrible thing that must be suppressed and punished. Unless, of course, you happen to be the white mayor of New York City. Then you should be rewarded with the presidency.

As de Blasio hits the cornfields of Iowa and the television studios of the nation’s news organizations, these questions should be front and center. Does de Blasio believe that whiteness is toxic? Does he believe that a just education system results not just in equal opportunity, but equal outcomes? Does he think it is wise to spend nearly $1 million dollars on a consulting firm that spreads these messages to the staff of the Department of Education? And finally, if whiteness is so toxic, shouldn’t he practice what he preaches and step aside not only as a presidential candidate, but also as mayor?

The good news in all of this is the lawsuit itself. For years many people, and not just white people, have felt cowed by an anti-racism pedagogy that is itself blatantly discriminatory and that laughs in the face of the American concept of equal opportunity. According to one of the Post’s sources, white educators who object to this training on race are called “defensive” or “fragile.” There is nothing defensive or fragile about fighting discrimination, and the women bringing this suit should be applauded.

De Blasio has cast himself in the role of the white savior, who will bring all the other white people down a peg. The nice thing about this role is that it doesn’t apply to him. While the rest of the white people shut up, or accept unfair demotions and pay cuts, he thinks he should be the most powerful white man in the world.

When de Blasio threw his name in the hat to become president, this lawsuit against his Department of Education stopped being merely a local New York City story. It is now a national one. And the national news media must demand from de Blasio some serious answers.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #16 on: 15 June 2019 at 02:49 »
Robert Francis aka Beto. A race traitor that gave himself a Spanish nickname to pander to the Texas beaners. He's now working for the  niggers' acceptance by promising to give  away the White's money and freedoms.

https://www.apnews.com/6bf8c69ffc8744adbccbb944b75e52e3

O’Rourke: White Americans don’t know full story of slavery

By MEG KINNARD

BEAUFORT, S.C. (AP) — Beto O’Rourke took a path somewhat less traveled on Friday, meeting with a small group representing a community of slave descendants in South Carolina as he strives to make connections with the black voters who will play a dominant role in next year’s Southern presidential primaries.

In a Baptist church in Beaufort, the Democratic presidential candidate and former Texas congressman met with leaders of the Gullah/Geechee Nation, a culture of coastal slave descendants whose separation from the mainland allowed them to retain much of their African heritage, including a unique dialect and skills such as cast-net fishing and basket weaving.

O’Rourke, addressing questions on topics including health care, housing affordability and education, acknowledged what he identified as his own struggle with not knowing enough about the history of slavery in the United States and its ongoing ramifications.

“White Americans do not know this story,” O’Rourke said, noting that until a tour of the church’s grounds, he hadn’t known anti-slavery activist Harriet Tubman had lived in the area.

O’Rourke has addressed issues concerning white privilege before, telling a crowd at a historically black college in South Carolinaearlier this year that he might not know their struggles but wanted to try to help them. In Iowa, he said he didn’t think being a white man in a historically diverse field of candidates put him at a disadvantage because his sex and race have given him inherent advantages for years.

On Friday, asked if he supported reparations, O’Rourke said that he did, though he still supports the creation of a commission to further study the issue and how to ameliorate it.

“The answer is yes. We must repair this country from its very founding, kidnapping peoples from West Africa, bringing them here in bondage to literally build the wealth of the United States,” he said. “The path there, though, has to come through learning and telling this American story with everyone. Then, I think, we define what reparations look like.”

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #17 on: 16 June 2019 at 22:25 »
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/13/kamala_harris_inhumane_to_tell_an_illegal_immigrant_at_border_to_go_back_where_you_came_from.html

Kamala Harris: "Inhumane" To Tell An Illegal Immigrant At Border "To Go Back Where You Came From"

Posted By Ian Schwartz 
On Date June 13, 2019

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said it is intolerable and inhumane not to welcome an illegal immigrant at the border into the "strong arms" of America.

"When that child arrives to say, 'Go back where you came from.' It is inhumane. It is irresponsible. And it is contrary to who we are, to our nature, and who we say we are," Harris said in an interview Wednesday night on MSNBC.

SEN. KAMALA HARRIS (D-CA): We have people fleeing murder capitals of the world... when a mother pays a coyote money to transport her child through the expense of a foreign country, in this case from the Northern Triangle through the entire country of Mexico facing unknown peril. One must sit back and ask why would a mother do that? And you know what? Because she knows that the peril her child faces where they are is worse. But yet what is the policy of this administration? When that child arrives to say, 'Go back where you came from.' It is inhumane. It is irresponsible. And it is contrary to who we are, to our nature, and who we say we are. The strong arms of America should be here to receive anyone who is fleeing harm, not to flick them away and to say go back to where you came from. That's the kind of policy we've had had from this administration. And it is intolerable, it is unacceptable and it will end when I am elected.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #18 on: 17 June 2019 at 01:30 »
Well there is a legal process to be a refugee.

If I overstay my visa in the US as a tourist and breach the conditions by working or breaking the law, they are going to say “Go back to where you came from”.

It’s not every third worlder’s God given right to  live in a western country.

If they are poor and troubled in their own nation, don’t breed what you can’t feed!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #19 on: 17 June 2019 at 05:59 »
If I overstay my visa in the US as a tourist and breach the conditions by working or breaking the law, they are going to say “Go back to where you came from”.

Nah, if any White Australian or European overstays their US Visa by even minutes, they're going to lock you in prison for months, in worse conditions than any Wetback. Then they will deport you at your own expense.

Adelaide woman Laura McKenzie reveals US detention centre hell

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,23956865-5006301,00.html

AN Adelaide woman who was stuck in US detention centres for nearly three weeks says she was treated worse than the illegal Mexican immigrants with whom she shared a cell, Messenger News reports.

Laura McKenzie, 21, says she had to eat food with her hands, sleep on a concrete floor and, unlike the Mexicans, was not given a proper chance to explain her situation - which she says resulted from an entry card mix-up.

Ms McKenzie is waiting for a US court hearing next week when she is expected to be issued with documents to allow her to fly back to Australia. She was released from the Willacy Detention Centre, Texas, on June 11.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #20 on: 17 June 2019 at 14:41 »
According to the leftist, if we aren't thrilled to have a nigger or mud race for President. We could be proud to have fag to call our leader. Like I said before, it would definitely be amusing to see how the muslim muds across the world take to that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/06/17/candidate-pete-buttigieg-says-he-might-not-first-gay-president/1475086001/

Candidate Pete Buttigieg: 'almost certain' that the United States has had gay presidents

NICHOLAS WU | USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — Mayor Pete Buttigieg's candidacy has fueled speculation about how the American electorate would react to its first gay president. 

But, according to Buttigieg, he would not be the first gay president. 

In an interview with "Axios on HBO" aired on Sunday evening, Buttigieg asserted that it's "almost certain" he would not be the first gay president. 

Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana mayor running for the Democratic nomination, had been asked if Americans might react adversely to his sexual orientation.

He responded: "I'll respond by explaining where I want to lead this country. People will elect the person who will make the best president. And we have had excellent presidents who have been young. We have had excellent presidents who have been liberal. I would imagine we've probably had excellent presidents who were gay – we just didn't know which ones."

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
The anti-Whites are so screwed up that Whites who voted for Obongo twice and Trump once are White Supremacists.

ACCORDING TO EUROPHOBES
WHITES ARE BORN RACIST
ACCEPTANCE OF ANTI-WHITE RACISM IS
JUSTIFICATION FOR WHITE GENOCIDE
Only 2323 Can Save Us From 1984
RahowaNow.com/join

Harvard Debate: Should White People Be Exterminated?
Blacks say "Yes!"

Behind closed doors
The POLITICAL AGENDA is WHITE GENOCIDE

White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2129
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 942
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1408
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Popularity: 4152
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests
White Woman Kidnapped & Gang Raped by Cackling Muslim Muds

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 2969
Last post 08 November 2013 at 08:04
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]