No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #155 on: 30 October 2019 at 21:28 »
With numbers like this, we definitely need a wall across our whole border and border patrol also needs to start using some of that ammunition they just purchased.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/29/politics/cbp-fiscal-year-2019/index.html

Nearly 475,000 migrant families arrested at the US-Mexico border -- up 342 percent

By Priscilla Alvarez and Geneva Sands, CNN
Updated at 4:09 PM ET, Tue October 29, 2019

Immigrants are transported to a processing center after they were taken into custody by US Border Patrol agents on July 2, 2019, in McAllen, Texas.

Washington (CNN) — Arrests of migrant families and unaccompanied children at the southern border reached record highs over the past year, driven by a surge in asylum seekers, acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan announced Tuesday.

The figures provided showed the dramatic spike in border apprehensions throughout the year, as well was an increase in seizures of all hard narcotics and new record high of travelers processed through customs.

The crush of migrants at the southern border this past fiscal year -- totaling nearly 1 million, Morgan announced this month -- overwhelmed US officials. The influx led to overcrowding at facilities and in some cases, deteriorating conditions, raising concerns within the agency and among lawmakers and immigrant advocacy groups.

The US Border Patrol apprehended 473,682 family members last fiscal year, up from 107,212 in fiscal year 2018. Additionally, 76,020 unaccompanied children were taken into custody on the US-Mexico border, which was higher than any year on record -- including the 2014 surge of unaccompanied children.

Related Article: No refugees will be resettled in the US in October, leaving hundreds in limbo around the world

"These are numbers that no immigration system in the world can handle, not even in this country. And each month during the fiscal year, the numbers increased. You saw them. We all saw them," Morgan said.

On one single day in May, CBP had nearly 20,000 people in custody, five times its capacity, he noted.

In May, the Department of Homeland Security's inspector general found"standing room only conditions" at an El Paso, Texas, Border Patrol processing facility that had a maximum capacity of 125 migrants. On May 7 and 8, logs indicated that there were "approximately 750 and 900 detainees, respectively," according to the report.

"(Customs and Border Protection) was struggling to maintain hygienic conditions in the holding cells. With limited access to showers and clean clothing, detainees were wearing soiled clothing for days or weeks," the report stated.

Staffing issues, which has been an ongoing struggle within the Border Patrol ranks, were also exacerbated amid the uptick in migrants, forcing the agency to redirect agents and officers to the southern border to assist.

Hiring outpaced attrition last year, but still did not meet the aggressive goals laid out by President Donald Trump in his first weeks in office. In January 2017, Trump issued an executive order calling for the hiring and assignment of an additional 5,000 Border Patrol agents "as soon as is practicable." The agency increased the number of CBP officers by 1,034 for a total of 24,511, and added 93 Border Patrol agents, totaling 19,648.

Morgan acknowledged that the number of arrests at the border have declined, but maintained the situation along the border is still a crisis. In September, Border Patrol arrested 40,507 migrants on the US-Mexico border, a significant drop from nearly 133,000 arrests in May, according to agency data.

The administration has credited a series of recent policies aimed at curbing the flow of migrants for the downturn. Morgan cited those policies, as well as agreements with Central American countries that could, in part, limit who's eligible for asylum in the United States.

It's unclear, however, whether the drop in arrests will hold in the coming months when temperatures drop and migrant flows usually tick up again.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #156 on: 02 November 2019 at 13:00 »
Another example of just how stupid these niggers and muds are. Who videos/live stream their criminal activities. In my opinion, I believe these enemies of the RaHoWa should be removed from the country and have their citizen status revoked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638027/Woman-19-friend-live-stream-attempt-smuggle-illegal-immigrants-border.html

'I got immigration on my a**': Woman, 19, and a friend live stream their attempt to smuggle illegal immigrants across the border before leading police on a high speed chase in Texas

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com01:53 EDT 01 Nov 2019 , updated 03:04 EDT 01 Nov 2019

Texas authorities arrested Alejandro Vela, 22, and Karyme Espinoza, 19, of LaredoOn the afternoon of October 25, Espinoza live streamed a clip showing her driving a Mercedes-Benz SUV with three passengers believed to be migrants Vela was in the passenger side seat next to Espinoza as she drove at high speeds Law enforcement officials allege that Espinoza drove faster in an attempt to evade state troopers who wanted to make a traffic stopIn the Facebook live stream, Espinoza is seen veering the car off road and fleeing on foot as police sirens wail in the backgroundBorder Patrol took the three migrants seen in the backseat of the SUV into custody while also helping track down Espinoza and Vela

Texas authorities have arrested two local residents who live streamed a high speed attempt to allegedly evade arrest while smuggling illegal immigrants across the border.

Alejandro Vela, 22, and Karyme Espinoza, 19, have been identified as the residents of Laredo who were taken into custody.

Vela has been charged with evading arrest with vehicle, evading arrest on foot, unlawful transport of a person for pecuniary benefit, and reckless driving.

Espinoza was charged with unlawful transport of a person for pecuniary benefit and evading arrest on foot, according to the Laredo Morning Times.

Authorities say that she was driving in a vehicle that was carrying three illegal immigrants in the backseat

Authorities say that she was driving in a vehicle that was carrying three illegal immigrants in the backseat

Espinoza's live stream video ends with her seeking cover underneath a tree as sheriff's deputies approach

Three unidentified migrants who were allegedly smuggled by Vela and Espinoza were taken into custody by U.S. Border Patrol.

The incident took place at around 4pm local time on October 25.

A Texas state trooper tried to pull over a 2010 Mercedes-Benz SUV for a traffic violation on US 83 in San Ygnacio, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety.

While traveling north, the vehicle began to gain speed in an attempt to evade the trooper, it is alleged.

Espinoza is seen moments after she is taken into custody by Border Patrol

After the vehicle made a U-turn, it was eventually stopped at an intersection with the help of Zapata County sheriff’s deputies.

But after the vehicle was finally stopped, the drivers and passengers got out of the car and began running.

Eventually, the driver, Vela, and the passenger, Espinoza, were taken into custody by Border Patrol.

During the dramatic attempt to escape, Espinoza broadcast the event on her Facebook page.

In the approximately 10-minute clip, Vela is seen with three migrants sitting in the back seat of the Mercedes-Benz SUV.

‘Hey, I’m live on Facebook,’ she is heard saying while posing with the migrants in the backseat.

Alejandro Vela, 22, was also taken into custody. He has been charged by state authorities with evading arrest with vehicle, evading arrest on foot, unlawful transport of a person for pecuniary benefit, and reckless driving

Later in the clip she is heard saying: ‘I got immigration on my a**.’

At one point in the clip, Vela is heard calling his uncle and asking him if he could open the gate to his ranch to help them evade law enforcement.

But the uncle isn’t home.

During the most dramatic portion of the clip, Espinoza is seen driving faster on the highway.

Towards the end of the clip, it appears she is forced to veer the car off the highway.

At this point, she and the other passengers are seen getting out of the car.

Running on foot, she grabs the phone and flees through what appears to be shrubbery and natural terrain.

As she tries to hide under a tree, the wail of police sirens can be heard in the background.

She continues running while audibly running out of breath.

The video ends before they are arrested.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #157 on: 06 November 2019 at 12:42 »
This article didn't mention the ethnicity of the group walking near the border, but I'd bet my next paycheck they weren't White. I'm just glad to see the border patrol using some of that ammunition my taxes played for.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-agent-fatally-shoots-gunman-near-mexico-border

Border Patrol agent fatally shoots gunman near Mexico border, officials say

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

A U.S. Border Patrol agent fatally shot a gunman who opened fire early Monday near the southern border, immigration officials said.

The agent was in Sunland Park, New Mexico, about a mile from the border with Mexico and near El Paso, Texas, when he approached a group of four around 6 a.m. One of them pulled a gun and started shooting, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a statement.

The agent returned fire, struck the shooter and provided aid until emergency responders arrived, CBP said. The shooter later died at a hospital.

Border Patrol and other law enforcement agents guard the scene of a fatal shooting on Monday in Sunland Park, N.M, a suburb of El Paso, Texas. Customs and Border Protection officials said an armed man was fatally shot by an agent after he opened fire first. The scene is about 1 mile away from the U.S.-Mexico border. (AP Photo/Cedar Attanasio)

No agents were injured. No further details of the shooting were released, including the names of the agent and suspected shooter.

The CBP Office of Professional Responsibility said it will conduct an internal investigation of the incident.

CBP reported 15 use-of-force incidents with a firearm in fiscal year 2018 involving its agents. The agency has reported 208 use-of-force incidents involving a firearm since fiscal year 2012, according to recent figures.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #158 on: 07 November 2019 at 14:52 »
It's not like my anti-White government doesn't waste enough tax revenue on the invading hoard at the boarder. Up to $750 a night for a mud child in custody. Now they're going to spend more. They now want us to pay for mental health care for the muds when they were the ones to put themselves in that situation. No one makes them come here, normally the wrong way. Not to mention how the detention centers are nicer than the sh!thouse they come from.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/06/us/migrants-mental-health-court.html

U.S. Must Provide Mental Health Services to Families Separated at Border

Under a “state-created danger” legal doctrine, a judge ordered the government to provide counseling {sic} and other services to compensate for trauma.

By Miriam Jordan
Nov. 6, 2019

LOS ANGELES — A federal judge has ruled that the government must provide mental health services to thousands of migrant parents and children who experienced psychological harm as a result of the Trump administration’s practice of separating families.

The decision, issued late Tuesday, marks a rare instance of the government being held legally accountable for mental trauma brought about by its policies — in this case, border security measures that locked thousands of migrant parents in detention while their children were placed in government shelters or foster homes.

“This is truly groundbreaking,” Erwin Chemerinsky, dean of the University of California Berkeley School of Law, said of the decision. “The court is recognizing that when a government creates a danger that inflicts trauma, the government is responsible for providing a solution. It is not something I have seen a court do before.”

Judge John A. Kronstadt of the United States District Court in Los Angeles ordered the federal government to immediately make available mental health screenings and treatment to thousands of families forcibly separated under the policy, which was primarily carried out in 2017 and 2018 — though hundreds of similar separations still occur.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #159 on: 09 November 2019 at 13:35 »
Rescue the muds from what? Knee/waist high water, that they put themselves in. What a joke. If they wanted to really help, the border patrol should have held their heads under the water. Now we're going the have to support these mud races for as long as they keep reproducing anchor barbies and then support the anchor babies.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 836
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2018
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2220
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2075
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1869
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained