No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 15:44
Conspiracies are real! Yet, if you look for secret numbers in everything then you'll miss the obvious.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 October 2018 at 23:14
Creativity means sacrificing oneself to that which is greater. Our faith and our faith ALONE is that commitment!

Hidden to Guests

16 October 2018 at 03:39
The work of CREATORS everywhere is to restore the natural instincts Nature gave to the White Race.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

09 October 2018 at 23:52
I'd like to see a Halloween flyer drive. Creators should also pass out fliers with the candy. Little comic style so it catches the eyes if the youth.

Hidden to Guests

09 October 2018 at 01:51
14 little words that make a big difference.  :) 
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 October 2018 at 19:42
Happy European Re-conquest Day! Columbus ushered in the taking back of our sacred North Amerikan lands. R!

Hidden to Guests

08 October 2018 at 05:19

Hidden to Guests

08 October 2018 at 05:18
It's sad that the White Genocide Project went all right-wing
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

06 October 2018 at 06:08
The White Agenda Is In Action
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

03 October 2018 at 11:01
Or tell them to download Tor Browser. Available for Win, Apple, Linux and Android:

https://www.torproject.org/download/download

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: UK: Feminist Attacked By 6 Ft ‘Asian’ Man, Blames 2 ‘White Middle Class’ Men

Hidden to Guests

• White Ranger
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
UK: Feminist Gets Attacked By 6 Ft ‘Asian’ Man, Blames Two ‘White Middle Class’ Men Who Didn’t Help

Vocal feminist and open borders advocate Tamara Cincik was attacked by a large “Asian” man while riding the train yesterday in London.

The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she describes as being 6ft tall and Asian.

Tamara Cincik: Feminist
Hates all Men - Believes women are better than men
All Men are Misogynist - All Men are Violent - All White Men are Racist
Demands White Men save her from rabid Asian Men

Cincik told The Daily Mail she doesn’t blame her attacker for attacking her, but instead two “white middle class” men who allegedly failed to help her during the assault.

From The Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812075/Fashion-bosss-fury-white-middle-class-men-left-attacked-busy-Tube.html

A fashion chief executive attacked by an unwell 6ft man on a busy Tube carriage has slammed two men who moved seats and left her to defend herself.

Tamara Cincik was kicked and threatened while travelling to a business meeting in central London yesterday.

The mother-of-one told MailOnline, children were crying as the agitated man squared up to her and started violently attacking her in the middle of the carriage.

Recounting the incident, Ms Cincik said: ‘I got on the Tube at Highgate and I was going to Old Street. A man got on at Archway, he was about six foot and around 30 to 35-years-old and he started just screaming.

https://t.co/yuvOBYNm4o thank you to @standardnews for your fair reporting of the attack I suffered on the way to Chair and event on Monday. I remain more appalled by the 2 men who left me to fend for myself than a man who clearly is unwell: they all need help.

— Tamara Cincik (@TamaraCincik) June 6, 2018

‘At first I thought he was some sort of performance artist but then it became clear that he was not well.

‘He was screaming and shouting at me and saying things like ‘I am going to f****** kick you’ then he did actually kick me. It was intimidating, he was a big guy and I am only size eight.’

The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she describes as being 6ft tall and asian.

[…]’I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves.’

[…]She said her message to those who left her was: ‘You are cowards with less empathy and strength than two size 8 women and a Greek female pensioner. Shame on you.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

The Church of Creativity England
Email: England@creativityalliance.com

Screw Twitter, Facebook & Google+!
Follow the Church of Creativity on GAB

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Can he possibly go around and do the same to our Germaine Greer? She lives in the UK because apparently she left because the Abos didn't say to her personally that she is welcome to live here even though she is an Australian citizen.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• White Ranger
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

The Church of Creativity England
Email: England@creativityalliance.com

Screw Twitter, Facebook & Google+!
Follow the Church of Creativity on GAB

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to PM Joe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Texas - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
I am curious, did the woman do anything to protect herself? I mean there are several self defence moves that she should of used to help detour the mud race man... As for the two men(which after they did not do anything, I would hardly call them men) you should not rely on someone else to protect you, of course you know that now, but its ashamed you had to learn it the hard way. White people need to stick together and travel in groups when entering that kind of environment, learn some simple self defence moves... RaHoWa!!
Liaison to Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus, Creativity Alliance

The Church of Creativity Texas

Reverend Harold Wilson Jr
P.O. Box 927 Gladewater
Texas 75647 U.S.A.
Emails: Texas@creativityalliance.com
             PM-Liaison@creativityalliance.com

Former Reverend COTC & WCOTC Texas

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Two Whites don't make a Wong behave ...

UK: Feminist Gets Attacked By 6 Ft ‘Asian’ Man, Blames Two ‘White Middle Class’ Men Who Didn’t Help

Vocal feminist and open borders advocate Tamara Cincik was attacked by a large “Asian” man while riding the train yesterday in London.

The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she describes as being 6ft tall and Asian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812075/Fashion-bosss-fury-white-middle-class-men-left-attacked-busy-Tube.html

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags: (6x4) @$35 + $24 Postage
Books: The Little White Book by Ben Klassen & the Creativity Alliance Handbook @$35
Link: Australia Post Costs Page
More details on my Hidden to Guests

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

chink marries feminist....finds out wtf most white men have to put up with

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 6
Popularity: 1477
Last post 04 November 2013 at 12:33
by Hidden to Guests
American, white liberal activist raped in Haiti... and blames white men for it!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1147
Last post 20 June 2015 at 12:46
by Hidden to Guests
William Pierce: A Message for White Middle Class

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 9
Popularity: 390
Last post 24 August 2018 at 22:15
by Hidden to Guests
Nigger to Lead the Grand Ol' Party, The So-Called "White Man's Party"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 4183
Last post 06 February 2009 at 02:31
by Hidden to Guests
Stop Putin me on, Russia is not the White Man's Friend

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 50
Popularity: 24709
Last post Today at 08:50
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]