Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #580 on: 09 July 2020 at 21:55 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8506205/Dukes-Hazzard-stars-address-controversy-Confederate-flag-shows-iconic-General-Lee-car.html

Dukes of Hazzard co-stars John Schneider and Tom Wopat addressed the long-time controversy over the show's iconic General Lee car, saying political correctness has gone too far as protests mount over the Confederate flag that the famed vehicle features prominently on its roof

Both stars defended the customized 1969 Dodge Charger used in the hit action and comedy show about cousins Bo and Luke Duke, former moonshiners who live in rural Georgia

The car, named after Confederate General Robert E. Lee, has enjoyed its own popularity as much as the actors, becoming a crowd pleaser at fan and collectors conventions.

'I have never had an African American come up to me and have any problem with it whatsoever,'  Schneider, 60, who played Bo on the program told the Hollywood Reporter. 'The whole politically correct generation has gotten way out of hand.

Wopat, 68, who played Luke, took a slightly opposing view of the controversy.

'The situation in the country has obviously changed in the last 40 years. I feel fortunate to be living in a time when we can address some of the injustices of the past,' he said.

But Wopat also insisted, 'THE CAR IS INNOCENT!'

Dukes of Hazzard, which ran from 1979 to 1985 and drew millions of viewers per episode, never sat well with critics over its use of stereotypes. Still, it has had its fans both during its original run and later in repeats. 

Despite its success, the show has stopped airing on broadcast TV and currently is only available for on Amazon's Prime streaming platform, which may remove the show in response to the controversy. 

Controversy over Confederate flags has grown in the wake of protests that erupted after the police-related slaying of George Floyd in Minneapolis

'I had relatives fight on both sides of the Civil War and we honored both the American and Confederate flags,' Waldron, 87, said.

'No one even connected the Confederate flag with slavery. It was simply a part of our Southern culture

However, Waldron also said he 'wholeheartedly' supports the Black Lives Matter movement and its 'quest to address racism around the world

:ok Fool! Racism is eternal and I think it is here for good. Does anybody believe these nigger chimp outs are done and dusted for good? As long as you have multiculturalism people understand race is real and it matters. Just not white people because they’ve been indoctrinated to believe sticking to your own kind is wrong!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #581 on: 15 July 2020 at 11:57 »
Anonymous Whites stand up to Black Ghetto Party

https://fox59.com/news/mccordsville-family-says-theyre-upset-after-anonymous-neighbor-leaves-racist-letter/

McCordsville family says they’re upset after anonymous neighbor leaves racist letter

by: Aaron Cantrell
Posted: Jul 12, 2020 / 01:16 PM EDT / Updated: Jul 12, 2020 / 01:20 PM EDT

MCCORDSVILLE — A McCordsville family says they feel targeted after receiving a racist letter in the mail.

The Smith family say they don’t know who sent it but believe it was one of their neighbors.

The letter wasn’t signed, and the upper left-hand corner of the envelope read “Neihborhood Assoc.” Neighborhood was spelled incorrectly on it.

The family is calling the letter racist.

“It struck reality for me. Stuff like this is real. Racism is real. It’s an eye opener,” Brookelynn Smith said.

The Smith family was one of the first ones to move into the subdivision three years ago.

“We chose it because it was up and coming, McCordsville was, so we got to meet everybody essentially coming in, and that’s how it’s been,” Wesley Smith said.

So, when Wesley received the letter below on Friday, it came as a surprise.

The letter describes a birthday bash that Wesley said neighbors were made aware of and was cleared out by 9 p.m.

Wesley’s wife, Brookelynn, couldn’t believe a neighbor took the time to write this anonymous letter.

“The first thing that came to mind was to think somebody is judging us and putting us into a category based on our skin color,” Brookelynn said.

The Smiths have both experienced racism before. They never thought their three children would be exposed to it so quickly at a place they call home.

“It’s always going to be an uneasy feeling because you just don’t know who said it. Who’s thinking that way about you?” Brookelynn explained.

The Smiths said they’re not going anywhere.

“We are here to stay, and if you don’t like it, you can get out and leave,” Wesley said.

The Smith family said their neighbors have been supportive and some have hung up signs saying racism isn’t welcomed.

The Smith family is planning on throwing another birthday party at their house in a few weeks.

The Smith Family: Helping Poor White Australian Children
As If!
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #582 on: 15 July 2020 at 16:44 »
10 Newly Banned Films ...

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #583 on: 15 July 2020 at 23:13 »
^ The Smith family Niggers just think the world has to revolve around them! God didn’t build these Jigaboos with volume control dials! It just goes back to the primative!

:-Hollering, tantrums, violence and Child like behaviour.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #584 on: 17 July 2020 at 07:38 »
The latest from the anti-White crowd is, White people sleeping is now RACIST!
We are now all supposed to deprive ourselves of sleep and only have Black Power Naps ...

New From Teen Vogue: Sleep Is Systemically Racist

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-from-teen-vogue-sleep-is-systemically-racist

Excerpt: Teen Vogue, in its imperishable desire to act as the spearhead for political correctness, published an article titled “Black Power Naps Is Addressing Systemic Racism in Sleep.”  “Black Power Naps,” argues that blacks have had shorter lives than whites because blacks were not permitted to sleep, and thus reparations must be given in the form of time off from work.

Nap Time! For when you're sick of the old "Knee in the Neck" trick

If anyone is still stupid enough to defend the BLM bullshit as protests for equality, they need look no further than the following article from the MSM ...

Miss Swimsuit UK, 23, is stripped of title over 'All Lives Matter' Facebook post - as it emerges her actor boyfriend shared anti-BLM meme stating 'white privilege is a leftist lie'

* Miss Swimsuit UK 2019 was deleted from competition's site after Facebook post
 * Jasmine Archer-Jones, 23, wrote in a now deleted post: 'ALL lives matter'
 * She went on to state that she hadn't seen evidence George Floyd was innocent

Milly Vincent, James Fielding & Martin Robinson | Daily Mail (UK) | 17 July 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8532239/Miss-Swimsuit-UK-23-stripped-title-posted-Lives-Matter.html

Excerpt: The US talent boss boyfriend of the Miss Swimsuit UK stripped of her crown after posting an anti Black Lives Matter rant has himself declared that white privilege is a 'leftist lie' in a series of his own outbursts following George Floyd's murder, MailOnline can reveal today.

Jasmine Archer-Jones, 23, from Chester, who moved to Texas shortly after winning the title last year, took to Facebook to share her view that Mr Floyd may not have been innocent and that 'ALL lives matter'.

Miss Archer has been in a relationship with US-based talent agency boss Todd Markey since March, according to her Facebook profile.

MSM Attempt to Present a List of Hate-Crimes?

#1{White &} Based in Houston, #2Texas, Mr Markey, who spent some of his childhood in #3South Africa and learnt how to speak #4Afrikaans, is believed to be a #5Donald Trump supporting #6separated father-of-two who #7shares his girlfriend’s views on the Black Lives Matter movement.

Miss Archer-Jones made her controversial post on June 3 relating to the wave of protests sweeping the globe. 

She wrote: 'This is ridiculous now. It HAS to STOP. ALL lives matter, if you look deeply into statistics, more UNARMED WHITE people DIED than BLACK last year'

MSM Go After the Family

Jasmine Archer-Jones is a former waitress and make-up artist who studied music, theatre and entertainment management at the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts.

The daughter of Philip and Hazel Jones, the aspiring actress was brought up in a £500,000 family home in the smart Cheshire village of Hawarden with her sister, Olivia.

Her businessman father Philip, 60, runs two events companies and a property development firm where his 56-year-old wife Hazel is also listed as a director with Companies House.

Father Philip is listed as a director of Sugarmill Concerts Ltd and Velico Ltd, both events and arts companies.

The Sugarmill is a music venue in Stoke-on-Trent.

Both parents are listed as directors of a property firm called Lymehouse Ltd, which is describes its business activities as buying and selling of real estate.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.