Main Menu

Now Playing: Music and Videos

Started by Albert, Mon 02 Jun 2008

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

YouTube Shorts Video Embed Test
Original Page Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8_LMJdnRg

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Laughing Out Loud - Rolling on the Floor, Laughing My White Arse Off!
:LMWAO

Superstitious | soo͞″pər-stĭsh′əs | adjective
- Inclined to believe in superstition.
- Of, characterized by, or proceeding from superstition.
- Of or pertaining to superstition; proceeding from, or manifesting, superstition.
- As according to the Church of Creativity: "SPOOKS!"

The Christinsane try to justify why YOU are supposed to go to THEIR HELL, and they go to THEIR HEAVEN.

Long story short, AN AFTERLIFE OF SPOOKS - ABOVE OR BELOW - DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST! When you're dead you're dead! If you are lucky, your Memory and DNA live on in the future of the White Race. Your Existence Today: Make It Count.

So the White Pimp in Nigger Purple is Superstitious

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

FelixRex

"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
Insidiatoris et hostis Judæorum
#VanillaIsis

FelixRex

"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
Insidiatoris et hostis Judæorum
#VanillaIsis

Rev.Cambeul

Videos: P.A. Luty's SMG & Absolute Mad Lads - Philip Luty

Legal Notes
Only Americans are legally able to download the eBook
Only Americans are legally able to manufacture the device
The JOG are watching ...

BTW 1: The Scots bloke in the second video was arrested for teaching his girlfriend's dog to raise its right paw in a form of salute  :hitler

BTW 2: I can tell you how to assemble a single charge spring operated hand held device good to be used again and again. It's so simple, I could tell you how in about a dozen words - but I wont. Just as I will not tell you about all sorts of fun devices you could make from household items. It is against Australian Federal Law and South Australian State Law, and any discussion of such by me will lead to my arrest and imprisonment, and more importantly, the banning of Creativity as a religion for peaceful, recalcitrant White dissidents of Faith. Americans, due to the Nature of Creativity being an international Church, you cannot discuss it either.

Further: Do not experiment if it is against the law in your region. In fact, do not experiment, because I do not want Creators injured due to inexperience. In matters of this nature, experience often means knowing what not to do, rather than knowing what to do.

If you are interested, I am not allowed by local law to own even a .77 air-ifleray. Australian Creators known to the JOG are not permitted to acquire or retain that type of license. However, my mind is my own and remains unlicensed, and as volatile as ever. RAHOWA!

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity.

Mark Twain.