Main Menu

Entertainment Tonight: Salty Cracker, Alex Jones & Nerdrotic

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sat 11 Jun 2022

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

With special guest star, Rob Zombie - the love child of Alex Jones and Salty Cracker

Note: There's more to it. I just decided to begin this at 1.08 hours into the show, when Salty showed up. The earlier stuff is much the same, if you want to watch it.

These people are Nerds - literally Nerds. Nerdrotic used to own a comic book shop in Frisco. He and the others read comics, watch sci-fi (Doctor Who and Star Trek) and superhero movies and TV, and then COMMENT ON THEM FOR A LIVING! Salty has the same origins. Alex Jones comes from talk radio. In the last five years, they've all become pretty much the same. All of them are labelled into the same category as Racists/Fascists/Nazis/CREATORS. Although they all have some way to go before any of them are on our level, their opinions already match much of what we CREATORS believe. ... Using their Nerd jargon, they need to Level Up. At least they have the balls to speak up, and the common sense to remain visible. That's something that cannot be said for most.

Time are certainly changing.

Quite surprising for what were once just a bunch of comic book nerds, and what I always thought was just a sell-out talk-back radio DJ running interference for the JOG with the weirdest of conspiracies. What can I say, Alex Jones was right.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.