Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

"Creativity totally materialistic. I cannot join ... I need Spirituality"

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 25 Jul 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenMasten (Prison)

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013Perhaps it is more about the journey than the destination?

Of course it is. 

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013I have been told doctors have tried to find a reason for that subconscious part of you. They have weighed a person before death and they are heavier in comparison to the weight the same people are minuites later when they are dead.

I have seen those studies and concluded that the "soul" weighs about the same as the air that exhales the lungs when someone dies. 

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013Then there are people that have died and in the operating theatre they see perhaps a Nurse has dropped something on the floor, they get brought back to life and say "yeah I saw when that Nurse over there dropped that item". Their spirit leaves their body and they return?

Terms like the "spirit" is often used today, as well in the past, to explain phenomenon that is, at the moment, unexplainable.  Keep in mind that reports that you have referenced is very rare, not common.   Also, consider that the White race is continuously evolving, just like all other life forms in nature.  I am willing to bet you that these rare cases are really people who are sensitive to bits and glimpses of the fourth dimension, spacetime

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013
Do you really think when you die , you go to a box and that's "game over"?    Not sure I do.

It's game over when you do not pass on your DNA to the next generation.  When YOU die, then it is over for YOU, so make every day count. 
Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I think what bugs me the most is the white race is degenerating, or de-evolutionising it's self. Seems to me the white people that are breeding a lot are dumb -dumbs like the "honey boo boo child"family.

The kind of people that are professional breeders to dozens of dads, raise the kids with a lack of discipline and respect and have a childlike and animalistic nature.

If all the smart women are working or don't want children, that means all the dumb women are the breeders!

Yes ZOG has a big hand in this with "the bastard kids of the 1970's love generation" as it's soldiers. ZOG's media machine to pollute the minds of people with immoral stuff branded as normal such as :- race mixing, homosexual families, multiculturalism, international free trade unions.

Do we have many :- Beethovens? Raphaellos? Da Vincis? Where are all these sorts of people now? Seems now the genius people who are white are like the Autistic ones that have certain gifts that find patterns and methods in things .. when to most  all they see is "white noise". Almost like God has shut one door for them in their lives and opened another for them?

Are youth are more into drugs and alcohol and material things , rather than politics, racial pride, religion  or development activities like :- music, art, martial arts, design theories and practice. Can we keep up ? I mean look at the armies North Korea has and China and the discipline they have.
When the Australian army has it's personell march in the Homosexual parade about gay rights it makes you wonder how we'd fare against a neighbouring adversary.

As far as this "un-known phenomina" you talk of goes and 4th dimentional stuff. Mate , it is real , you just have to dig deep to it. If you are sceptical it won't come to you. Once again it is something you feel not something you measure or record. A lot of aincient people knew about divination and "magic" white or not.

What I am trying to get through is that the Universe has a certain way of talking to you back if you ask questions to it, weather they come in the form of :- dreams , divination tools like rods or pendulums, Ouija boards, tea leaf reading, rune stones or Tarot reading or even reading of dominoes, mirror scriving, using birds to give you an answer by putting out cards with probable answers on them all containing seeds and waiting for the first bird to eat from a certain card, Pyramid power to assist the fertility of plant, crystal energies and healing .

I personally have a lot of parallel matches. I could be in my car listening to "the Ramones" and then a chick will walk infront of me with a Ramones shirt on. Weird considering not a lot of people in my town listen to them(and 3/4 of the band are dead) Or I'll be thinking a certain word or thinking about something and then on the TV or radio they'll say it or something will turn up involving that word. I have been thinking about a certain person .. and minuites later they pop up on the street or they contact me on the phone or sms.

The weirdest thing that has happened to me, was I became pen pals with a Spanish guy when I was in Australia , a couple years later I was in Madrid and I lost his details but really wanted to meet him, I knew what he looked like, and saw him in a square and I spoke to him in person and we were both freaked out!

Is this a coincidence or is it the universe trying to communicate with us?
Yes to many this is all up in the sky stuff..
DON'T THINK .. FEEL! .. WITH EMOTIONAL CONTENT! LIKE A FINGER POINTING TO THE MOON ONLY CONCENTRATE ON THE FINGER AND MISS OUT ON ALL THE HEAVENLY GLORY.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

StephenMasten (Prison)

Br. Ian Von Turpie,

The more that you talk, the more I come to appreciate Klassen's bluntness and straightforwardness.  Klassen often said that the first thing we need to do is straighten out the White man's thinking, and to do that, we must go back to square one by basing our White man's religion on the laws of nature, history, logic and common sense.  That's Creativity. 

But if you still insist on looking for your "pie-in-the-sky-when-you-die," why look to Bruce Lee and other non-Whites when there are far better White men like Carl Gustav Jung, Don Miguel Serrano, and others, who spent their lives trying to discover the White man's race-soul.

Here is an article by Ron McVan, who was a one time Hastas Primus for the Church of the Creator:
http://www.14words.net/2012/06/carl-gustav-jung-understanding-wotan.html

Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

Br.IanVonTurpie

O.K , so Bruce Lee isn't white, but he was a freak with extrodinary skills.
Anyway because some one isn't white it doesn't mean they are dumb and unknowledgeable or have certain  interesting skills.

Who do you think is the better person? If you'd compare Bruce lee and the white Mum out of "honey boo boo child"?

In the same way If I feel like Indian food or Chinese food ,I will consume it. Yes! Not our recipie but so what? The same way a Chinese guy can eat the English meat and 3 veg and Yorkshire pudding meal or the Italian Spaghetti dishes if he chooses to.

There are a lot of things we can learn from non whites, things we don't understand. For example :- the aincient building techniques of :- The Bolivians, The Egyptians, Easter Islanders , The Mayans and the Cambodians, what their beliefs were and how they used no machines and limited tools to create such architecture.

We can't ignore non whites and the knowledge they have either. If you ever want to learn how to be cunning and ruthless .. just try do business with a subcontinental.

We have love and respect for each other generally as white people.. But some of these non whites are that ruthless they will rip the carpet out from under you at any opportunity. With multiculturalism and these  people occupying our spaces.. you have to think and act on their level just to get on top.

I am white and proud and I would like to do things to help the white race..and help other whites and rip ZOG's blindfold off they put on their faces but you can't sell to me the whole " when you die you go into a box in the ground.. GAME OVER" kind of thing.

The world we live in to far too complex to think nothing made the grand  system.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Interesting you bring up a link to Carl Gustav Jung. I have spoken in my former posts about patterns of life and seemingly unconnected events were indeed connected. He noted that everyday human experience is filled with meaningful coincidences and synchronity.

Jung's study of synchronisticevents lead him to examine occult practices, from astrology to the I-ching and tarot.He deduced that the mysteries revealed by these practices were not mysteries at all but events common to us on our paths of life.

Jung called our common  recurrent characters and common situations "archetypes".

He believed the aincient fortune telling methods revealed these archetypes to us symbolically.

He noted that  although modern science is "based on the principal of casuality".

Occult methods look to a "picture of the moment ".Jung concluded that Tarot cards were descended from archetypes of transformation".

Tarot cards are a way for us to connect with the archetypical wisdom of the human collective unconscious. The tarot deck it'self is a a portrait of the human condition, it's potential and possibilities.

What do dreams have to with the tarot?The metaphors in the dreams and in the Tarot have a lot in common.

Jung believed that all humans have and share common archetypes, but most of us get intouch with them through the subconscious. Tarot and dreams are a way of tapping into the "other you that is you.. THE SUBCONSCIOUS YOU".
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

youtube.com/watch?v=kdGs7dG13CA
Video Deleted at Source

Hebrews are the descendants of Alien beings from the planet "sdfkjfdfdsh"
The Price is Reich!