Main Menu

Live Streaming Webcams From Kiev in the Ukraine

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sat 05 Mar 2022

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

We will win!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Art on Tue 15 Mar 2022I just found this video.

https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/the-msm-is-lying-to-you-about-the-ukraine-look-at-this_OP4D4OQcgcHBTBN.html

That video matches with what we can all see on Live Streaming Video. BTW it took me longer to view it than I expected - WorldTruthVideos.website went down at exactly the same time as our site.

Have you ever heard of the term Gallows Humour? The humour of soldiers is much the same - and for good reason. You @Br.Art being a sensitive artistic type, your history is different from mine. What I think is humorous, you think serious. Especially when it comes to war. However, I know people are dying. More important, I know White People are Dying. If all we can do is encourage people to see through the real Fog of War - the propaganda ....

No More Brothers' Wars - 23 Words.

Quote from: Br.Art on Tue 15 Mar 2022Perhaps those whom I spoke with were just jolted by the propaganda, I don't know if they saw war first hand or not.

It doesn't take much to spook a populace. Go to any American mall and throw a Fire Cracker. Watch the stampede. If that Cracker isn't found, the 6 o'clock news will be interviewing several fat Black Oprah wannabe witnesses claiming to have seen the shooter and giving a description. (Not that I'm advocating childish pranks like that - at the moment.) Consider it a Thought Experiment. What's the Logical Conclusion that would come about from shouting "FIRE" in a crowded theatre?

Now add real guns, rockets, tanks and bombs - and the most powerful man in the world - the POTUS is screaming "The Russians are coming! Run for your life!"

Real or not, the slightest threat for the average civilian population means that as long as they can see each other, they will work themselves up into a pretty good frenzy. F3 Fear Feeds Fear. And that's where Panic and Heroism begin.

So, there's no telling what your artistic compatriots have seen, heard or been influenced by. The fact is, when you believe you are being shot at, you act! If you cannot fight, then your only logical choice is to run. Get out of the way of those that can and will fight. You can always return to fight again another day.

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Tue 15 Mar 2022I've seen all of this before. I grew up with anti-Russian propaganda, so I don't pay attention to it. Not that I believe the Russian bullshit either.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Art

I just saw this response now. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing your insights reverend Cambeul. R!
We will win!