Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Illegal Aliens Live in Luxury

Started by ChrisSmith, Tue 11 May 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
WAR of words follows police confirmation that a bomb was found inside troubled detention centre as it was set alight.

Article: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/bomb-at-villawood-sparks-minister-shock-jock-stoush/story-e6frf7l6-1226049822870?from=public_rss

Minister in dark about homemade 'bomb' found at the Villawood detention centre

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/minister-in-dark-about-homemade-bomb-found-at-the-villawood-detention-centre/story-fn59niix-1226049918070

IMMIGRATION Minister Bowen has demanded answers from his department after it failed to tell him a homemade incendiary device had been discovered at Sydney's Villawood detention centre...

The device, believed to have been made from a can of flyspray and canola cooking oil, was found by police after a suspicious fire in a computer room at the detention centre on Saturday, March 19.

The fire came a month before the April 20 riot at Villawood in which nine rooms were gutted and damage caused worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The issue today sparked an on-air brawl between Immigration Minister Chris Bowen and 2GB presenter Ray Hadley, who revealed the discovery. ...

Hadley accused the Department of Immigration and Citizenship of being "as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike".
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

ChrisSmith

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Wed 04 May 2011
WAR of words follows police confirmation that a bomb was found inside troubled detention centre as it was set alight.

Article: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/bomb-at-villawood-sparks-minister-shock-jock-stoush/story-e6frf7l6-1226049822870?from=public_rss

Minister in dark about homemade 'bomb' found at the Villawood detention centre

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/minister-in-dark-about-homemade-bomb-found-at-the-villawood-detention-centre/story-fn59niix-1226049918070

IMMIGRATION Minister Bowen has demanded answers from his department after it failed to tell him a homemade incendiary device had been discovered at Sydney's Villawood detention centre...

The device, believed to have been made from a can of flyspray and canola cooking oil, was found by police after a suspicious fire in a computer room at the detention centre on Saturday, March 19.

The fire came a month before the April 20 riot at Villawood in which nine rooms were gutted and damage caused worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The issue today sparked an on-air brawl between Immigration Minister Chris Bowen and 2GB presenter Ray Hadley, who revealed the discovery. ...

Hadley accused the Department of Immigration and Citizenship of being "as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike".

As much as Ray Hadley is an ego-maniac, i still like to listen to him when he's talking to Bowen.

Rev.Cambeul

Desperate plea from Inverbrackie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/desperate-plea-from-inverbrackie/story-e6frea6u-1226059991178

Doug Robertson From:The Advertiser May 21, 2011

BROKEN-HEARTED asylum seeker Nagham Jaderi says life inside Inverbrackie Detention Centre is destroying her soul and causing enormous emotional stress for her family.

In a moving appeal yesterday from behind the iron fence of the former army barracks, near Woodside, Ms Jaderi, 22, says that while other asylum seekers are welcomed into the wider community, her family's plight has been lost in a maze of bureaucracy.

She said the health of her Kurdish father, 52, who has diabetes, mother, 39, and younger siblings is steadily declining.

With a soft voice and rudimentary English, the Iranian-born Ms Jaderi's whispered plea to Immigration Department officials is to "listen to my story".

Her desperate call for action follows six months at the centre and about a year of frustration since the family arrived at Christmas Island on June 26.

She said her family - her parents, two brothers and a young sister - fled persecution in Iran.

They are simply looking for a better life in a country with a reputation for understanding and compassion for refugees.

"Please help me," Ms Jaderi said.

"Australia has a reputation in all the world for human rights claims, but I don't see anything. I want the Australian Government to listen to my story. I don't see any justice here. My family is sick in Inverbrackie.

"We saw this country with a lot of hope. We came to this land for someone to protect us, and to make a future - not to lose our future."

Ms Jaderi's father, Hassan, left Iraq before she was born to protect his family, but found mostly religious persecution and ended up a falafel street vendor.

The Jaderis spent three months on Christmas Island and the same period in Darwin before being transferred to Inverbrackie.

She is unable to leave the centre, passing her time with English lessons, sewing and 30 minutes a day on the internet, plus in the company of other detainees.

But hope fades when other asylum seekers come and go while the Jaderis wait for their visa application to be reviewed.

"These families come and in two or three months they get visas. It makes us very sad," said Ms Jaderi, who arrived at Inverbrackie on November 18. "There were some people who were not in this detention centre on 18/11/2010. They weren't even in Australia, but now they have freedom and fresh air.

"My father ... listens about these families who get visas and go out and when he comes in (our) house he is upset, angry and he can't eat or take his medication.

"The medication is very important for my dad because he has diabetes. I've never seen my mum sick, but since we've been here she has been for an operation - it's stress, all stress.

"My brother (19) can't sleep at night because he is upset and ... he has lost 7kg."

Ms Jaderi said life behind the centre's fence was strictly controlled. She said that, unable to leave the centre, the emotions grew heavy in her heart.

"I always go to the office to see if (Immigration officials) have an appointment for us, but there's always regret," she said.

An Immigration spokesman said the time of review depended on the complexity of each application, rather than first come, first served.

"There are some complex cases requiring more investigation than others," he said.

"Non-citizens, irrespective of the country of origin or ethnicity, have to meet stringent health, character, identity and national security requirements before a visa grant is considered."

In March, two Iranian children - a girl, 3, and boy, 8 - who asserted the Inverbrackie centre had worsened their emotional state were moved with their parents to community housing in NSW.

They had earlier filed a Federal Court action asking to be released from the centre because the children were "sad and traumatised".

Leaked reports and tips from Inverbrackie Serco staff have provided the first taste of some of the violent events that have occurred there in recent months.

Comments and speculation suggest similar events are happening almost daily as tensions rise along with the population of Inverbrackie - now at 321 after an extra 33 asylum seekers were moved there from Christmas Island.

A staff register from Friday, April 8, shows seven staff from the 47 named on the Serco daily running sheet were listed as injured. Two more were listed as sick, one of them understood to have been out of work for at least six weeks having been concussed and suffering from a perforated eardrum during a clash with a 12-year-old boy.

The incident reports detail a standoff between a refugee family and staff - in the family's home on March 24 and the perceived rough handling of a child detainee by a security officer on April 7. That officer was listed as "injured" the next day and the client welfare manager who attended the March 24 incident also was listed as injured on April 8.

The long-term injured officer is understood to have been a trainee who stepped in to calm a child trying to go to school on the bus. It is believed the headwear of the boy's mother was knocked from her head in the commotion, sending the child into a rage against the security officer.

Media banned

Immigration spokesman Sandy Logan explained the media would not be granted access to any detention facility and personnel were directed to take steps to protect the privacy of detainees - in part to prevent the chance of them using media exposure to boost their claims for asylum.

Members of the Department's media team took it upon themselves to outline the ethics of the media descending on Inverbrackie.

"They [the illegal muds] are not in a circus for you to get stories for your newspaper," media spokesman Michael Corkhill said during a phone call he made to The Advertiser  this week.

276 comments on this story over 12 hours

(My Comment) Sick of the lies Posted at 1:34 AM Today

Liar! Inverbrackie is a community just like any other - be it in the Western Suburbs of Sydney or in the country. And being in the country the air is not polluted and there is no noise pollution. There is no gate keeping them in, only a boom to raise and lower for cars while people can and do walk past. Fences are chest high in places and others are the same dilapidated waist high fences that were there when the area was used as an army married quarters. If these recently upgraded and fully furnished homes were once good enough for the families of soldiers prior to the upgrade and unfurnished, then they are good enough for the likes of her. Send the ungrateful so and so back home and I will gladly move into Inverbrackie!

Comment 9 of 276

Maybe one in every 30 comments is pro mud. The rest are exactly the same style as my comment. View all the comments at:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/desperate-plea-from-inverbrackie/comments-e6frea6u-1226059991178

Pontifex Cambeul.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

TWO guards have been attacked at a Christmas Island detention centre, adding to the reports of worsening unrest.

Article: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/guards-hurt-by-angry-detainees/story-e6frg13u-1226060880935?from=public_rss

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Where is my visa and my house? - the first question asylum seekers ask
Gemma Jones in Darwin The Daily Telegraph December 17, 2011

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/wheres-my-visa-and-my-house-the-first-question-asylum-seekers-ask/story-e6freuzr-1226224436562

[Snip]

A 21-year-old Hazari asylum seeker who recently arrived from Pakistan after paying people smugglers $4000 in Indonesia said he knew the Malaysia deal had collapsed and that he had an expectation of receiving a visa.

"The country of Malaysia is not good. If this was possible (being sent to Malaysia) then I would be back home, not in Malaysia," he said while doing laundry in accommodation area where asylum seekers sleep two to a room in airconditioned converted shipping containers.

It is understood the top three questions being asked by those who have arrived since the government announced bridging visas for asylum seekers last month was "when will I get a visa", "a house" or "access to the internet".

Arrivals who were last week flown to the new centre - which was housing 210 detainees as of yesterday - had specific expectations about their detention accommodation and had gripes about the lack of facilities.

Detainees complained that the centre's 40 computers were not enough and four English classes were insufficient.

A 34-year-old Iranian engineer said he paid $15,000 to people smugglers in the Middle East and used multiple fake passports before boarding a boat in Indonesia.

He said people smugglers offered to take him to France or Australia but he decided reaching Australia was "easier".

"In my country I have a house and a car (but) I had one problem. I had to leave my country, some people could kill me," he said. [more ...]

Comment:

And some "people" could kill me! Where's my free house and free internet?

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Albert

The whole subject disgusts me! The judges giving reprieves to the illegals are jews, just as their lawyers are jews. They get rich, help destroy the White race and pollute Australia..potentially the wealthiest, most fertile and last great bastion of the White Race. Australia produces 25% of the worlds food but has 0.01 of the worlds population meaning the main Australian global industry is feeding the muds of the world.
This has to stop! Feeding and breeding the muds of the world is killing the planet. They should be left to starve.

How are White people treated in all the mud countries these sewer rats are escaping from?
Answer..they are killed, murdered and raped....and when these muds come to the white world they take it over and do the same..they rape, rob and kill and drive out the White race..just as they have done in cities like London, Birmingham and manchester in England..or Washington, Chicago and Detroit in the USA.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top