Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Covid-19: Chinese Death Virus Australia - Dystopia Downunder

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 25 Aug 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

The other day I rang up about getting the vaccine. I was asked two questions:

* "Are you over 60 years of age?"
 - "No."

* "Are you Aboriginal?"
 - "No!"

* "Then you can't ..."
 - I hung the phone up. "*ing Black Privilege!"

I have also been told that I HAVE to get Astra-Zeneca and cannot have Pfizer vaccine. Blood Clots are a real problem in my family. My grandfather and his brother died at ages 58 and 46. The deaths were later but the cause was the same for many other family members from that generation. I've done my research, they can shove their Astra-Zeneca experiment. I'll take Pfizer, but if they try to force AZ on me, I'll consider it to be an injected death sentence and respond with murderous intent.

I had my flu shot today - first time I've ever bothered. It cost me $25. I'm not complaining about the price, but if I had Black Privilege, it'd be free. Official reports from a few countries note that people who have the standard flu shot have better protection from the Indian Delta variant of the Chinese Virus than those that have received the Chink vaccination. Previous reports prior to any vaccination becoming available claim that the standard flu shot gives 60 to 70% protection from the Chinese Virus. Those reports have not yet been invalidated, but are instead ignored. So it's a case of WTF?!

I live in a state - South Australia - where there has been no evidence of the Chinese Virus for months now, but if I am caught in a shop not wearing a mask, or if they realise my sign-in app on my phone is just a QR Code Reader not sending my location to the JOG, then I risk gaol. So now I avoid going anywhere I don't have to. When I wear a mask, I wear my old leather one I bought in 88 for riding my motorcycle. My mask is older than these freaks that serve me in shops and at the bank - but it's state law now, and the coppers have undercover snitches everywhere. If anyone wants to flex their muscle and get tough with me for not wearing their poxy paper masks, they'll wind up broken and bleeding on the floor.

However, if you think I'm going to join the nutjob protesters, then you are as crazy as they are. I don't like what they are doing; they panic and go too far over nothing, but there are better ways of fighting back than riots. Rioting is the NIGGER Way. Those leading the riots are Sand-Niggers, with Marxist Union Workers rioting for the purpose of destabilising the Nation in order to bring about their Marxist Utopia/Dictatorship. Actually, the Sand-Niggers want Sharia Law, but a Marxist Dictatorship will give them what they want ... for the short term at least, while it disposes of/enslaves White Australians.

Of course, the average Australian either hates any form of protest, because they comply with every rule and every law - no matter how abhorrent. Or they applaud it because they don't know the truth behind the protests and riots - MSM Lies.

BTW America was founded on White Convict Labourers/White Slaves from England, just as Australia was. Ya'll only got the Niggers as slaves in America because the White Slaves died of tropical diseases on the sugar plantations. And all White Slaves were stopped in 1776.

Meanwhile, back at the Cowboy Ranch USA, doctors are refusing to treat anyone that has not received the Chink Jab. That's of course when they're not already refusing to treat White Patients, because ... Black Privilege.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I thought Pfizer was 40-60 age group? That means you'd qualify? They are going to bring moderna here, perhaps wait for that?
Go get a letter from the doctor saying you have a history of blood clots in your family?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Wed 25 Aug 2021I thought Pfizer was 40-60 age group? That means you'd qualify? They are going to bring moderna here, perhaps wait for that?
Go get a letter from the doctor saying you have a history of blood clots in your family?

It's not what I'm entitled to, it's what THEY prefer. The JOG want to force Astra-Zeneca on everybody regardless of the risk. It's been reported to me by people going to their doctor that their own doctors - whom they once trusted - are treating them like criminals, conspiracy nutters and peddlers of misinformation just for questioning the world-wide JOG narrative. For example, I don't have any valid reason for a obtaining a doctor's note so I don't need to wear a mask, but others that do are and are near a state of collapse by the time they make it home are being treated as criminals, conspiracy nutters .... I'm talking about the type of people that don't think, just OBEY! OBEY! OBEY! JOG commands. Those that believe every word the MSM tells them. Those that live by the motto, where there's smoke, there's fire. So even they are beginning to compare notes ... the seeds of rebellion are being sewn right across society.

As for getting confirmation from my doctor that I cannot take AZ because of the risk, my doctor isn't giving out the Chinky Jab, so it's nothing to do with him. THEY want everybody to get "The Jab" but it's limited to very tight areas of control. It seems random at first, but I expect that it's a pattern designed to push a specific agenda. What I do know is that doctors that are giving out mask exemptions and letters specifying what vaccine their patient can and cannot take are being ignored by the licensed pin-pushers and even stores. You're supposed to wear that mask if it kills you, and bend over and take an AZ up the arse or you are labelled a Holocaust Covid Denier.

Anyway, the pharmacist told me today while giving me my $25 flu shot when that local chemist/pharmacy begins giving out the Covid-19 jab, they are only allowed to give Astra-Zeneca, otherwise I'd be welcome to book in now to get that in two weeks. I suspect that Pfizer and anything else they may later have, are not for the poor. They are for the rich and powerful only - and fucking COONS! Poor Whitey is to be culled. There's plenty of poor Darkies in the Turd World to import and utilise as compliant slave labour. And there's the Jewish dream fulfilled!

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

I went for a drive to the post office today, and there are people everywhere watering their gardens at home, driving, jogging ... all WEARING MASKS. It's the same thing I see at home. Living on a bicycle path instead of a street, I see even loonies trudging about or riding a bicycle in the pouring rain with soaking wet masks as they pass by my home. There is NO VIRUS in South Australia!

If you wear a mask in a shop to prevent yourself getting arrested, that at least is understandable. Do as I do and rip the bloody thing off the moment you step through those shop doors. On the other hand, if you live alone and you wear your mask inside, and while you are watering your garden, you're a fucking loony!

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-26/covid-delta-unvaccinated-indigenous-communities-outbreak/100406682

Now, with critically low vaccination rates, Aboriginal communities fear the worst as a rapidly evolving outbreak hits communities already battling chronic illness and overcrowding.

First Nations communities in western and far western New South Wales are laying the blame on "negligent" and "incompetent" lack of planning from both the state and federal governments.

In Wilcannia, where 44 people have tested positive, there has been a shortage of food and supplies as families in overcrowded housing isolate together

Barkindji man Michael Kennedy has tested positive to COVID-19, along with his wife and two children, and feels "let down" by authorities.

In 2020, when a COVID-19 case hit Broken Hill, the local land council put contingencies in place to protect the community — Mr Kennedy never dreamed he and his family would be infected.

"We were trying really hard then to put changes in place to keep our community safe ... everything that we mentioned and every plan we had got thrown out the window – no one would listen to us," he said

There is fear, anger and confusion spreading in other majority-Indigenous towns where the Delta variant has spread in outback NSW.

As of Wednesday, there have been 448 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in NSW since mid-June.

Just 6.3 per cent of the Aboriginal population in western NSW is fully vaccinated, compared to 26 per cent of the non-Indigenous population in the region

Children and elders are infected, and Aboriginal medical services are scrambling to get out to test and vaccinate as many families as possible.

But 7.30 can reveal Aboriginal medical services were running short on supply of vaccines before cases began to emerge earlier this month.

At the Orange Aboriginal Medical Service, chief executive Jamie Newman was pleading for more supplies of vaccine for weeks before cases were confirmed in the regional city

"We had overwhelming support for [vaccinations] but when we're having 100 to 200 doses of vaccine delivered a fortnight, you can't maintain connection with communities by offering something that's not there," he told 7.30

In Orange, Indigenous children have tested positive for COVID-19 and an elder was hospitalised on Wednesday.

A spokesman for Health Minister Greg Hunt said Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services, including in Orange, were among the first primary care sites to receive vaccines in March.

He said there were 118 Commonwealth primary care sites delivering vaccines across western NSW, in addition to five military teams and the Royal Flying Doctor Service.

Federal Labor says the situation is a "nightmare" in western NSW.

Shadow Indigenous Affairs minister Linda Burney said she was worried about low vaccination rates in other Aboriginal communities across the country.

"What we're seeing what's happening in western NSW, it could happen anywhere. There is a very real need for a national plan," she said.

Boong communities are a "free for all" where Boongs do what ever without much penalty. They are an economy for :- builders, Nurses, Teachers and maintenance staff. Generally when :- tourism, mining and energy is down in remote zones.
They know Welfare runs their economy and they know if Boongs die it'll make their bank balance die!
They also know Boongs don't care about Covid safety and will not social distance.
Wilcannia is a town notorious for trouble, vandalism and violence! Covid targets niggers first.
Black privileged Boongs get Pfizer treatment, while Whites get dicey AZ!

Admin Note: According to anti-Whites, when Abos and other Blacks and minorities are lacking in the vaccination statistics, they are pronounced VICTIMS; when Whites are lacking in vaccination statistics, it's declared to be the result of WHITE SUPREMACY.
https://www.rawstory.com/anti-vaxxer-white-natural-immunity
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top