2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Reparations in the U.S.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Reparations in the U.S.
« Reply #10 on: 18 October 2020 at 20:37 »
https://theredelephants.com/mexican-americans-are-now-begging-for-reparations-for-the-mexican-american-war/

Mexican Americans Are Now Begging for Reparations for the Mexican American War

By Pedro de Alvarado - October 15, 2020

2020 is shaping up to be one of the most bizarre years in recent American history.

The death of George Floyd has sparked widespread unrest across the Land of the Free, which has many Americans freaked out about the prospects of a full-fledged racial conflict

As far as policies are go, things are not much better. Several elected officials have stepped up calling for Blacks to receive reparations for allegedly suffering centuries of oppression at the hands of Whites. In any kind of political climate of mass hysteria, lunacy tends to grow even more.

Now, other groups such as Mexican Americans are asking for reparations. According to a report by ABC News titled “Mexican Americans seek atonement for ancestral lands that were taken over generations”, Mexican Americans are demanding reparations.

In a segment for Nightline, the topic of reparations for Mexican Americans was discussed, specifically for the lands that were allegedly stolen from them during the Mexican American War. We shouldn’t forget, that the American Southwest wasn’t part of the U.S. 172 years ago. It was still in the hands of Mexico, which gained its independence from Spain not long before in 1821.

Following the American annexation of Texas in 1845, Mexico and the U.S. went to war from 1846 to 1848, which resulted in a decisive American victory. As a result of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Mexico ended up ceding half of its country to the U.S. Although this war became another part of history that Americans embraced and moved on from, some people still remain bitter.

A number of individuals believe that they are entitled to land grants that were supposedly not honored by the American government after it annexed Mexican territory with Mexican nationals still living in it after the Mexican-American war concluded.

“There’s a huge disparity here in terms of poverty and [in] terms of education,” said Arturo Archuleta, a land grant heir in New Mexico,.” “These communities have been left behind.”

People like Archuleta are busy trying to obtain reparations for the land that was allegedly seized from their communities, which existed prior to the ratification of the Treaty of Guadalupe, per the analysis of Jacobo Baca, a historian with the University of New Mexico’s Land Grant Studies Program.

According to documents at the University of New Mexico, a number of land grants have decreased substantially over the years. One of the documents demonstrated how an agreement for over 40,000 acres ended up being scaled down to less than 1,400 acres.

“I think for land grant heirs, there’s this recognition that this treaty was a promise that was made that wasn’t kept, and that the federal government owes the recognition of these communities,” Baca stated.

While this request was received with crickets, and rightfully so, we can only assume that it’s just another sign of the Pandora’s Box the Left has opened up. That is to say, never-ending anti-White politics with the aim of empowering non-wrote groups at the expense of legacy Americans.

While the notion of reparations for Mexicans may seem farcical, it operates as a trial balloon for the ethnic hustlers. What’s to stop leftist Hispanic hustlers from continuing to advocate for reparations for the lands that were supposedly stolen from them during the Mexican-American War?

Just think, we’re less than three decades away from the bicentennial of the Mexican American War. This is only the beginning. People may laugh but if mass amnesty is passed, Hispanic activists will have an army of ethnic foot soldiers at their disposal to make such a wacky idea a reality. That’s what happens when you import a new electorate.

In doing so, America’s political foundations will go down the tubes.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #11 on: 26 November 2020 at 13:46 »
It's bad enough I have to hear the niggers cry and whine about an astronomical cash value that the believe they are owed but now the Spanish speaking muds are expecting a handout from the Whites too.

https://theredelephants.com/hispanic-professor-at-ucla-calls-for-americans-to-give-hispanics-reparations/

Hispanic Professor at UCLA Calls for Americans to Give Hispanics Reparations

By Pedro Alvarado - November 24, 2020

Opening up Pandora’s Boxes appear to be the American Left’s speciality.

The normalization of reparations for Blacks discourse has been one of the most transformative developments over the last four years. In previous decades, a policy suggestion of that nature would have been laughed out the venue. But now we’re in 2020, where anything is possible.

Now, racial reparations are being openly discussed not just for Blacks but also for Hispanics.

In a book titled, Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism, University of California Los Angeles School of Law professor Laura Gomez is pushing for the United States, more specifically, Whites, to dole out reparations to the Hispanic community.

Per Gomez’s website, the book’s main thesis centers around “the how and why of Latinx identity becoming a distinctive racial identity.” In addition, the website says, “this book explains how and why Latinos became cognizable as a racial group— a racial group that is Other and inferior to Whites.”

According to the Tennessee Star, UCLA interviewed Gomez about the book.

She responded to one of the questions by pushing for reparations for Latinos.

“Thankfully, we’re talking a lot more about reparations to African Americans. I think that’s a long-overdue conversation. How do we repair the damage that racism has done?” she inquired. Gomez argued that “because of the way that American military, government, and corporations infiltrated Central America and destroyed the indigenous way of life, and slaughtered so many people. People in Central America should get asylum here, like we had asylum for the Vietnamese, for Cubans. We must allow those folks in.”

In a similar vein, Gomez believes that granting amnesty to illegal aliens in America could also function as a form of reparations.

“Another is amnesty, a pathway to citizenship for undocumented persons who are here, have not committed violent crimes, and can prove that they’ve been here for a certain amount of time,” she stated. “Again, we’re looking at a different story of anti-Latino racism. And so what does that suggest in terms of what we might do as a society to make amends, repair the relationship, and bring people into the fold as full-fledged Americans.”

One can argue about the merits of previous U.S. interventions in Latin America. Most America First nationalists would agree that the American government should not meddle in the internal affairs of other countries that do not do the same to the U.S. Nor should the government appease defense corporations by getting involved in never-ending conflicts in regions that are of no national interest to the U.S.

But it’s another to argue that the U.S. should open the floodgates to foreigners simply because the country made mistakes in the past. We can acknowledge our policy errors but also make it clear that the European character of the U.S. must be maintained if we want to continue having a functional state. We should not let the politics of guilt cloud our better judgement.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity New Zealand
    • Private
« Reply #12 on: 26 November 2020 at 21:57 »
The spiks n niggers have been pushing that for years, especially that Aztlan La Rasa shite about taking back land. It'll pick up steam unfortunately. Whites need to stop buying from stores and chain stores that are owned by spiks or niggers or food products owned by mud in general. They don't just want our land, they want our women too.

Buy from second hand stores and try grow your own veges as much as possible.

The Church of Creativity New Zealand

Email: NewZealand@creativityalliance.com
Post Office Box: Coming Soon

RaHoWa!

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #13 on: 20 March 2021 at 12:57 »
The black plague will never be content no matter how much money is given to them. The niggers want the White race in the chains of slavery, along with the destruction of all White culture .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chicago-suburbs-reparations-proposal-divides-black-community/ar-BB1eLNvf

Chicago suburb’s reparations proposal divides Black community

Marquise Francis

On Monday, Evanston, Ill., is set to become the first American city to provide reparations to some its Black residents, marking a historic step towards restitution towards African Americans who have been historically disenfranchised and discriminated against in the U.S. following over two centuries of slavery.

While the idea of reparations for African Americans has long been met with some skepticism about its need and overall execution, leaders on the local city council say that this is the first step towards a “full repair” of racial injustices.

“This is a first step in Evanston — one that I’m really proud of,” Alderman Robin Simmons, who presented the initial reparations plan more than two years ago in February 2019, told Yahoo News. “And I hope that we have continued to support.”

Under the proposed Restorative Housing Reparations program, the city of Evanston would distribute $10 million over the next 10 years to Black residents or their descendants who lived in the city between 1919 and 1969 who suffered from anti-Black housing practices put in place by local government or banks.

© Provided by Yahoo! News Robin Sue Simmons, alderman of Evanston's 5th Ward (Kamil Krzacynski/AFP via Getty Images)

The first installment of $400,000 would be dispersed in $25,000 allotments for residents to use towards home improvements or mortgage assistance, meaning a maximum of 16 Black families could participate in the first round. The money for the plan would be raised from a fund established from a 3 percent tax on recreational marijuana sales.

While local leadership praises the plan, many Black residents across the city, who make up just over 18 percent of the population, are divided on how the final program has taken shape.

“I love reparations, but I do not love this version that Evanston is trying to pass as reparations,” Rose Cannon, a life-long Evanston resident, told Yahoo News. “Somewhere along the line it changed from, [city officials saying] ‘I want cash money’ to ‘We're going to offer you this housing program.’ … It’s broken the community apart.”

Cannon, 73, is a founding member of the group Evanston Rejects Racist Reparations, which formed in early March and contends that the measure before the City Council does not go far enough...

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

So White People Have to Pay Reparations to Niggers?! Can You Believe it?

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 1408
Last post 28 July 2016 at 14:41
by Private
U.S. Democrats Reparations Policy

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 442
Last post 21 June 2019 at 02:16
by Private
Reparations for Illegal Aliens 'Cause White People Bad