2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ https://creativityalliance.com/forum/general-jabber/white-pride-the-ultimate-pride
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Sexual Deviants

Online Private

• SSkinHHead88
  • Author
  • Ceann Craicinn Nadsaidheach
    • Private
    • ᛋᛋkinHHead88
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Sexual Deviants
« Reply #180 on: 29 April 2021 at 01:26 »
I hope the voters remember the rolling blackouts from the last time they elected a celebrity with zero qualifications of experience as Governor.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
If this hotline was established in the states, there would be a constant busy signal. Since according to the black plague, Everything is Racist.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7826854/anti-racism-hotline-reaction/

B.C.s anti-racism hotline a positive step, but groups say concrete action needed

globalnews.ca

British Columbias new racist incident hotline is being called a step in the right direction, but a first step only.

The province announced the new multilingual line, which will allow people to report racist incidents and get support and referrals, on Friday.

The line will not be operated by police and does not aim to replace emergency response services when a person could be in danger.

Its a very positive step, but it is a step, its not the solution, Daniel Fontaine, CEO of the Mtis Nation British Columbia, told Global News.

Once all of this is collected and received, its very important to act upon it so that its not simply being recorded and catalogued.

Fontaine said he was encouraged by the message creating the hotline sends, but that hed be watching to see how the government followed up with changes in legislation to create real consequences for people who participate in racist actions.

Steven Ngo, a Vancouver lawyer who was recently the target of racism, expressed similar concerns about the gap between ideals and action on the anti-racism initiative.

Ngo said when he tried to report his incident which involved someone yelling a racist slur and throwing trash at him to Vancouver police, he ran into barriers.

When he tried to call the non-emergency line he was left on hold for over half an hour, and when he tried to report it online, the only form available was in Chinese.

Its one thing to get overt racism, its another thing to face systemic racism from those who are supposed to protect you. The fact that the police are saying only Chinese can report a hate crime just really boggled my mind, Ngo said.

1:13 Vancouver resident raises questions about how people who dont speak English or read Chinese are expected to report hate crimes

Vancouver resident raises questions about how people who dont speak English or read Chinese are expected to report hate crimes Apr 18, 2021

Like Fontaine, Ngo said he was encouraged the government was making an effort to address the issue of racism.

But he too wanted assurances the line could generate results for people calling.

What does the hotline do? he asked. Its like Im injured and Im just calling a phone line to get help? I need a doctor to help me right away.

Ngo said he appreciated that some people calling into the hotline wouldnt want police involved in their situation.

But he said after his own experience, hed like to see an option on the hotline to be connected directly to police to report a hate crime.

Ngo also wants to see the online reporting tools for B.C. police services to be improved to include a way to report hate crime.

The phone line comes amid a documented rise in anti-Asian hate crimes since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Vancouver police reported a 717 per cent rise in hate crimes against East Asians in 2020 compared to the previous year.

The province says it will use data collected from the hotline to support future anti-racism initiatives, including legislation aimed to pave the way for race-based data collection that could inform future anti-racism efforts.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• SSkinHHead88
  • Author
  • Ceann Craicinn Nadsaidheach
    • Private
    • ᛋᛋkinHHead88
I know they've had anonymous "hate crime" reporting online for years in Scotland (scotland.police.uk/secureforms/hate-crime/). Last time I was there I reported that my landlord was trying to limit how many tons of ice I can bring into the building every week. Explaining that I identify as a penguin. Sadly since then there has been no progress securing the rights of penguins in Scotland.  :(

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
Another company displaying which side of RaHoWa its loyalty belongs to.

https://www.newsweek.com/disney-corp-asks-employees-complete-white-privilege-checklist-pivot-away-white-dominant-1589775

Disney Corp Asks Employees to Complete 'White Privilege Checklist', Pivot Away from 'White Dominant Culture', Leaked Docs Show

newsweek.com

Leaked documents from The Walt Disney Company ask employees to complete a "white privilege checklist" and to "pivot away from "white dominant culture."

The statements appear in a company document entitled "Reimagine Tomorrow: Where we all belong." The document is an anti-racism discussion guide that teaches "allyship for race consciousness," according to documents published Friday on Twitter by writer Christopher F. Rufo.

The document states that the recent killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and other Black Americans are "part of a long history of systemic racism and transphobia." The documents also cover such topics as "white privilege," "white fragility," "white saviors," "microaggressions" and "antiracism," Rufo wrote.

The document suggests that employees reflect on the diversity of their personal and professional networks. Employees should also consider how other dimensions of their identities "give (or do not give) you access and advantage." Furthermore, workers are encouraged to "work through feelings of guilt, shame, and defensiveness to understand what is beneath them and what needs to be healed."

Employees are discouraged from questioning or debating the lived experiences of their Black colleagues or from asking those colleagues to educate them about racism, since such discussions can be "emotionally taxing."

Leaked documents from The Walt Disney Company ask employees to complete a "white privilege checklist" and to "pivot away from "white dominant culture." In this photo, Mickey Mouse poses in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park on August 27, 2019 in Anaheim, California. Joshua Sudock/Walt Disney World Resorts/Getty

The document ends with a 21-day challenge for employees to reflect on the effects of being "raised in a society that elevates white culture over others."

Part of the challenge involves completing a "white privilege checklist." The checklist asks if a person has ever experienced racist slurs, discrimination for their skin color, threats due to their gender or sexual orientation, bullying or conditions of poverty.

Some of the statements on the checklist include: "I have never been told I 'sound white'", "I have never been called a terrorist", "I am always comfortable with showing affection to my partner in public", "I have never been raped", "I don't rely on public transportation" and "I can afford a therapist."

Another section of the document asks participants what they can do to "pivot" from "white dominant culture" to "something different."

Some features of white dominant culture, according to the document, include seeing things as either absolutely "racist" or "not racist", treating input from non-senior work leaders as a threat, overly focusing on individualism and fearing open conflict.

The "different" alternatives to all of the above include holding contradictory thoughts and feelings, collaborating with stakeholders on all levels, working on community collaborations and learning how to take direct, constructive feedback.

Max Eden from the American Enterprise Institute and Marcus Johnson, PhD student at American University debate critical race theory and the recent push by Republicans to ban it from American schools.

The training was created with input from the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products division and the company's Diversity & Inclusion team.

In February, leaked documents from Coca-Cola showed diversity training materials from the professional networking site LinkedIn that encouraged staff to "try to be less white, less arrogant, less certain, less defensive, less ignorant and more humble." Coca-Cola defended the materials, but LinkedIn later removed the training module from their website.

Anti-racism training has become a divisive topic in America. Liberals and progressives view "critical race theory" training as necessary to help combat systemic racism and build a more equitable society. However, critics of such training say that it unfairly asks white people to acknowledge the advantages of being white, when similar questions posed to any other race would be offensive.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/04/22/pride-flag-lgbtq-rights-state-department-biden-reverse-trump-embassies/

Blinken Will Allow U.S. Embassies to Fly Pride Flag Foreign Policy

foreignpolicy.com

April 22, 2021, 2:10 PM

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has issued a blanket authorization for U.S. diplomatic outposts around the world to fly the Pride flag on the same flagpole as the U.S. flag at their embassy or consulate showcasing support for LGBTQ rights. The directive marks a departure from how the Trump administration handled the matter while the State Department was run by former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

In a confidential cable reviewed by Foreign Policy and sent to diplomatic posts around the world, Blinken gave authority for diplomats to fly the Pride flag before May 17, which marks the international day against homophobia, transphobia, and biphobia, as well as June, which in the United States and many other countries is Pride month.

The cable contained a hedge, though, saying the authorization is not a requirement and chiefs of mission who run each embassy or consulate can choose whether to fly the Pride flag or showcase other symbols connoting support for LGBTQ rights based on what is appropriate in light of local conditions.

Flying the Pride flag at U.S. embassies became a point of contention during the Trump era, when, under Pompeo, the State Department blocked embassies requests to fly the flag on the same flagpole as the U.S. banner. Diplomats were told they could display Pride symbols elsewhere in embassies.

In 2019, then-Vice President Mike Pence defended the move, telling NBC News in an interview that when it comes to the American flagpole and American embassies and capitals around the world, one American flag flies.

Some U.S. embassies worked around the Trump-era directive. The U.S. Embassy in South Korea, for instance, displayed a large Pride flag on its facade, rather than on a flagpole. It later removed the flag at the same time as the State Department ordered it to remove a Black Lives Matter banner.

All U.S. diplomatic missions require prior written approval from senior State Department leadership in Washington to fly any flag from the same halyard as the U.S. flag, with the exception of a foreign service flag or a prisoner of war/missing in action flag. In accordance with U.S. law, such flags are to be flown under the U.S. flag.

When asked for comment on the matter, a State Department spokesperson said: Chiefs of Mission are the presidents direct representatives overseas. The Department supports their prerogative to manage mission operations to maximize their effectiveness in that role, within the confines of U.S. law and regulation.

During his Senate confirmation hearing in January, Blinken vowed to stand up for LGBTQ rights, including allowing embassies to fly the Pride flag and swiftly appointing a special envoy once confirmed as President Joe Bidens secretary of state.

Read More

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948