Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 26 04:25:12
Australia Day/South Victory Day/White Victory Day Australia:

<iframe width="98%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x1Zuo2JtTdY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 05:45:55

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The U.S. Government is the Enemy

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
Re: The U.S. Government is the Enemy
« Reply #120 on: 25 January 2021 at 21:48 »
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/aoc-proposes-funding-to-deprogram-white-supremacists/

AOC (aka Horse Face Kikess) funding to deprogram white supremacists

There are people who are radicalized right now,' AOC said at a town hall on Jan. 15, 2021. AP

The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday night.

“The White supremacist cause is futile, it’s nihilist,” AOC, a Democrat who represents parts of The Bronx and Queens, said during a virtual town hall meeting Friday night.

“Their world will never exist. That’s why we’re seeing violence right now.,” she said, speaking in the wake of the violent siege on the US Capitol by radical supporters of President Trump.

“We have to pick up those pieces.”

Ocasio-Cortez said the House subcommittee on civil rights she serves on has held hearings over the prior two years on white supremacy and said there are programs to “de-radicalize” brain-washed adherents.

But she said funding was not a priority for those programs during the Trump years.

“There are people who are radicalized right now. It’s going to take a very long time to de-radicalize these people and a lot of effort,” she said.

“This is a problem that doesn’t go away on Jan. 20,” said the congresswoman, referring to when Trump leaves the White House and is succeeded by President-elect Joe Biden.

She said many fringe radicals operate in a “misinformation bubble” and it will take more than more than one conversation to de-program them, likening it to therapy.

But, she said, research has shown “healing is possible.”

“We need to double, triple or quadruple the funding for these programs,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

AOC said there is a spectrum of radicalization that ranges from sympathizers to conspiracy theorists, to Neo-Nazis. Such radical ideology could lead to violence and domestic terrorism.

She said the conspiracy theory wrongly pushed by Trump that the election was stolen from him radicalized his supporters who invaded the Capitol last week, leading to violence and the death of five people. AOC said she felt her life was threatened.

The horse faced kikess wants to destroy all hu-Whytes M'kay. This is good M'kay. It is the source of our strength M'kay.
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
insidiatoris et hostis judæorum
#VanillaIsis

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #121 on: 26 January 2021 at 11:16 »
Who Rules America?

United Nations (UN) secretary-general Antonio Guterres - an outspoken Zionist - has urged coordinated global action to build an alliance against the growth and spread of neo-Nazism and white supremacy and the resurgence of xenophobia, anti-Semitism, and hate speech.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-26/un-chief-urges-global-action-to-counter-rise-of-neo-nazism/13093004

Excerpt: "In Europe, the United States and elsewhere, white supremacists are organising and recruiting across borders, flaunting the symbols and tropes of the Nazis and their murderous ambitious," he said.

"Tragically, after decades in the shadows, neo-Nazis and their ideas are now gaining currency."

Mr Guterres said US authorities had warned neo-Nazis were on the rise across the country and around the world.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #122 on: 27 January 2021 at 14:03 »
No matter what the race traitors do, it will never be enough to appease the colored masses.

Never Bend a Knee

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-to-sign-executive-actions-on-equity/2021/01/26/3ffbcff6-5f8e-11eb-9430-e7c77b5b0297_story.html

Biden signs orders on racial equity, and civil rights groups press for more

www.washingtonpost.com

The measures seek to strengthen anti-discrimination housing policies that were weakened under President Donald Trump, halt new Justice Department contracts with private prisons, increase the sovereignty of Native American tribes and combat violence and xenophobia against Asian Americans and Pacific islanders, weeks after the departure of a president who blamed the Chinese for the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden said the actions were part of an effort to infuse a focus on equity into everything the federal government does.

“We’re in a battle for the soul of this nation, and the truth is our soul will be troubled as long as systemic racism is allowed to exist,” Biden said. “I’m not promising that we can end it tomorrow, but I promise you that we’re going to make strides to end systemic racism, and every branch of the White House and the federal government will be part of that.”

The actions reflected the extent to which Biden’s ascent to the presidency was wrapped up with the nation’s racial struggles. He kicked off his campaign with a rejection of Trump’s approach to race, was propelled to the nomination largely by Black voters and — as racial justice protests erupted across the country — aligned his campaign increasingly with their cause.

Now, activists are making it clear they expect more from Biden than a diverse administration and rhetoric about justice. Tuesday marked his first major effort to respond, to mixed reviews from civil rights groups.

In a memo, the administration pledged to work with Congress on legislation that would increase funding for minority-owned small businesses, invest in historically Black colleges and universities, and triple funding for Title I schools serving a high proportion of low-income children.

Some activists cautioned that tackling systemic racism is complex and will not be resolved by government edicts.

Melanie Campbell, who heads the Black Women’s Roundtable, a group of Black female activists, said that she was buoyed that Biden took decisive steps on equity — especially related to housing discrimination — less than a week into his term but that more work needs to be done.

“We plan to engage this administration and to engage Congress,” Campbell said. “Black people didn’t just help the Biden-Harris ticket win for our health. I’m not waiting on announcements, I’m engaging. Maybe we’ll give them a week or two to settle in, but we are not sitting around waiting.”

Biden spoke Tuesday in unusually blunt terms, decrying white supremacy and systemic racism, and saying the nation must change its entire approach to racial equity. “It’s time to act because that’s what faith and morality call us to do,” he said. “It’s what the core values of this nation call us to do.”

The moment carried echoes of Lyndon B. Johnson, who assumed the presidency amid another period of racial turmoil, said Ravi Perry, chairman of the political science department at Howard University.

The 1963 March on Washington and other civil rights protests led to the 1964 Civil Rights Act and laid the groundwork for the 1965 Voting Rights Act and the 1968 Fair Housing Act, Perry said. Johnson spoke out on the need to eradicate racism, delivered a commencement address at Howard, and famously declared “We shall overcome” to a joint session of Congress.

But the landmark civil rights laws were passed because “a president decided to make racial justice a substantive legislative domestic priority — not just soaring rhetoric,” Perry said. “LBJ set the tone, not just in speeches but working behind the scenes to create legislation.”

The question, he said, is whether Biden’s rhetoric is followed by similar advances.

“I think people are certainly hoping that by spring we will begin to see some of these executive orders turn into legislative policy,” Perry said, “and if it doesn’t happen, then Democrats are going to have a lot of young people to answer to in the midterms of 2022.”

Throughout the presidential race, Biden cast his campaign as a rejection of Trump’s racial attitudes, and Tuesday he targeted several high-profile moves by his predecessor. He said he was reversing a Trump order that banned government agencies from offering racial-sensitivity training, for example, and would rescind the report of a “1776 Commission” that Trump depicted as an antidote to political correctness.

Biden also took implicit aim at Trump’s habit of calling the coronavirus the “China virus.” One of the new president’s orders denounced anti-Asian bias and encouraged federal agencies combating the pandemic to make education part of their response.

Civil rights groups, while welcoming the actions, said they are far from enough.

Reforming police and overhauling the criminal justice system are among the most urgent goals for many of these groups, as well as fighting voter suppression. Beyond that, many activists say they want Biden to put resources toward reducing disparities in educational and economic opportunities.

Biden mentioned many of those aims in his remarks Tuesday in the White House State Dining Room, but he cautioned that dismantling systemic racism was a herculean undertaking. “It’s not going to be overnight,” he said. “We’re not going to eliminate everything.”

Black Americans trail Whites on every economic measure, including wealth, income, employment and homeownership. The disparities have existed for decades, even when comparing workers with similar education levels. The gaps, many economists say, stem in large part from government-sanctioned policies that continue to discriminate against Black people in lending, education, criminal justice and housing.

Fair-housing advocates characterized Biden’s early step as the minimum necessary to combat systemic racial disparities. Lisa Rice, president and chief executive of the National Fair Housing Alliance, said civil rights groups have laid out a detailed timeline for the actions they expect the administration to take to “make the executive orders come to fruition.”

“You can tell me all day long you want to advance racial equality, but if I don’t see you doing substantive things like encouraging lending institutions to develop special-purpose credit programs, then I begin to wonder if this wasn’t just all talk,” Rice said. “Changing the policies is one thing. Now you’ve got to implement them.”

During his inaugural address, Biden said one of his administration’s goals would be to dismantle systemic racism. He has long said a first step on that path is a Cabinet that “looks like America.”

Biden picked Kamala D. Harris as vice president, the first Black and Asian American woman to win a nationally elected office — although it remains to be seen whether Harris will play a large role in Biden’s efforts on racial equity.

Biden has also nominated several African Americans to key Cabinet posts. His defense secretary, Lloyd Austin, was sworn in Monday. Susan Rice, whom Biden has chosen to lead his Domestic Policy Council, has been focused on ensuring that efforts toward equity are integrated into the administration’s broader policies.

And Biden has nominated Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio), the former chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, to head the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Homeownership has long been an important way for Americans to build wealth, but only 46 percent of Black families owned homes compared with 75 percent of White families in 2020, a gap that has widened since 1976.

Yet strides in this area may not come without conflict. Biden has already been criticized by some Republicans who say the focus on equity in his inaugural address implicitly suggested his political opponents are racist.

“If you read his speech and listen to it carefully, much of it is thinly veiled innuendo calling us white supremacists, calling us racists, calling us every name in the book, calling us people who don’t tell the truth,” said Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.).

And policies designed to increase housing equity that were scaled back by the Trump administration remain an object of criticism by some Republicans.

Under Tuesday’s actions, for example, HUD is expected to reinstate a 2013 rule that codified a decades-old legal standard known as “disparate impact.”

That rule was aimed at barring the housing industry from enacting policies such as requiring ­tenants to undergo a criminal-background check and using artificial intelligence to predict creditworthiness that, while seemingly race-neutral, have an adverse effect on Black and Latino Americans.

Civil rights attorneys say that applying the disparate-impact standard has helped reduce inequality. But some conservatives argue that this approach unfairly ties the hands of businesses, and the Trump administration changed the rule, saying the shift would free up firms to “innovate and take risks without the fear they will be second-guessed through statistics down the line.”

The Trump administration had also repealed regulations requiring communities to identify and address barriers to racial integration or risk losing federal funds. It argued that the regulations were too burdensome for communities and used up too many federal resources.

Then-HUD Secretary Ben Carson criticized the Obama-era rules for forcing communities to find “anything that looks like discrimination,” rather than responding to actual problems. On Tuesday, Biden said he is pushing HUD to reinstate those regulations.

Biden faces an unusually turbulent landscape early in his presidency, and he often frames the country’s racial reckoning as one of several crises facing the country — along with the coronavirus pandemic, the economic collapse and climate change.

Some critics on the right have suggested that his emphasis on racial justice amounts to a show of favoritism, and Tuesday the president argued that advancing racial equality is not a gift to one part of the population. “When one of us is lifted up, we’re all lifted up,” Biden said. “And the corollary is true — when any one of us is held down, we’re all held back.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #123 on: 28 January 2021 at 09:43 »
Biden administration making world a 'dangerous place'

NZ Bitching that Australia doesn't BEND THE KNEE to China

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #124 on: 30 January 2021 at 11:53 »
Reprogramming for the racially conscious that are White. RaHoWa is escalating. Are you prepared for when they come for you? Do your part to fight back before it's to late. Join the Church of Creativity today.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/aoc-proposes-funding-to-deprogram-white-supremacists/

AOC proposes funding to deprogram white supremacists

nypost.com

The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday night.

“The White supremacist cause is futile, it’s nihilist,” AOC, a Democrat who represents parts of The Bronx and Queens, said during a virtual town hall meeting Friday night.

“Their world will never exist. That’s why we’re seeing violence right now.,” she said, speaking in the wake of the violent siege on the US Capitol by radical supporters of President Trump.

“We have to pick up those pieces.”

Ocasio-Cortez said the House subcommittee on civil rights she serves on has held hearings over the prior two years on white supremacy and said there are programs to “de-radicalize” brain-washed adherents.

But she said funding was not a priority for those programs during the Trump years.

“There are people who are radicalized right now. It’s going to take a very long time to de-radicalize these people and a lot of effort,” she said.

“This is a problem that doesn’t go away on Jan. 20,” said the congresswoman, referring to when Trump leaves the White House and is succeeded by President-elect Joe Biden.

She said many fringe radicals operate in a “misinformation bubble” and it will take more than more than one conversation to de-program them, likening it to therapy.

But, she said, research has shown “healing is possible.”

Alleged US Capitol rioter in ‘Camp Auschwitz’ sweatshirt arrested

The US Capitol rioter photographed wearing a sweatshirt bearing the...

“We need to double, triple or quadruple the funding for these programs,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

AOC said there is a spectrum of radicalization that ranges from sympathizers to conspiracy theorists, to Neo-Nazis. Such radical ideology could lead to violence and domestic terrorism.

She said the conspiracy theory wrongly pushed by Trump that the election was stolen from him radicalized his supporters who invaded the Capitol last week, leading to violence and the death of five people. AOC said she felt her life was threatened
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

US Army: White People Are the Enemy

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 3423
Last post 17 February 2021 at 06:39
by Private
“Too many white people” in Pittsburgh says government official

Started by Private

Replies: 0