Main Menu

Professional Writer To Update NER & WMB

Started by Grimm, Wed 08 Jan 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimm

That is why I suggested they be presented not as a replacement to the original but as an attributed work. 

Like:  Natures Eternal Religion: 2050 Companion

No biggie if folks are against it. I was just thinking that there are more things we need to focus on and an update on the stats would be nice.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

VanDamme

I know years ago I was given a copy of the Bhagavadgita by the Budhists. I still have it. The version I have of that has the original text with a commentary and analysis called a purport beneath each section. I have thought of doing this myself with the Creativity books but It just isn't that necessary yet. the Creativity books are still recent history and relevant.

W.Anthony

We could do something like an essay, explaining certain chapters and providing the framework for how they should be interpreted. This is kinda silly though Ben Klassen, PME, was fairly straightforward.
I suppose it could be helpful for future generations when the language has changed.
Or maybe even a Latin Translation for the future.
RAHOWA!
Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Wed 18 Mar 2015As we have been discussing this for twelve years now, I am well aware of what is needed, and I have in mind to do the job as it needs to be done, and in such a way that it will not need edited for another fifty years. Everybody will be satisfied with the outcome. That includes the purists and the revolutionary types looking for updates.

As is said here and there at https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8377.0.html I am adding NOTES to the text of NER. The NOTES will be included at the back of the book and I encourage all Creators to offer their own NOTES at the above link. That is the only way any of our Holy Books will ever be updated - except of course for obvious corrections.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.