Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Presentation

Started by Albert, Mon 17 Jun 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert

I recently heard about some events via the grapevine at TCM and it got me thinking again. When you think of successful "new religions" that we are in some respects in competition with and that we can learn from. Such as the scientologists/ mormons and the atheist experience show types. They just do not allow a bad image or any negativity to tarnish them at all.
I looked at the scientology website and it is all crisp clean marketing. There was no impression of dissension, infighting or feud. I think we Creators need to take this on board.
In order to market Creativity you have to present something that others will want to get involved in. No one wants to get involved in something like TCM. What would be in it for them? listening to FBI informants swearing and dirtying Creativity? Rubbing shoulders with illiterates and gang level low grade whites holds no attraction for anyone decent.
It also stymies activism. Why would someone want to leaflet or sticker and direct the public to something that is an embarrassment?
Poor behaviour , bad manners and lack of self control damage any organisation. The Creativity Alliance needs to continue its businesslike, professional image, portray Creativity as the perfect doctrine it is and make all efforts to avoid negativity.

Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

RaspStarb

A note on Mormons (or morons as I call them). Being literally surrounded by morons here in the American West, I am privvy to a lot of their dirty laundry, and smells like shit. They spend millions upon millions each year upon slick, Madison Avenue-type advertising; web, talmudvision, radio, magazines, you name it. I suspect scientology does the same thing--they buy good publicity. When you have billions in your coffers, paying the hook-nosed media moguls to bury any and all negative news is no problem at all--provided the shekels payed out are in large enough denominations.

Strictly speaking both groups are Cults. No mainstream x-insaniac "religion" wants anything to do with them. Their main doctrine, the one that keeps them gaining new members is some "pie-in-the-sky" notion that when they die, they get to become gods and "create" their own universe to lord it over. Instead of the rag-head's 72 virgins, they get a whole pleasure planet to do with as they desire. Of course all of this happens after they kick the bucket.

Recently the moron ads have been geared toward race-mixing, with the tag line "we're LDS" showing some big black drooling buck with some fat white slut hold little turd-colored baby abominations. Or some pansy-looking white guy in a suit with a slope-headed, slant-eyed gook in his arms. Pure, unadulterated filth coming from the moron brainwashing/propaganda agency, 24-7. I spit on morons and all their perverted miscegenistic beliefs.

But back to my observations on these two groups in general and TCM in particular. They are ALL bottom-feeders, preying on the worst of humanity. The morons decided they would let niggers join their cult back in the 70s, then started heavily recruiting all sorts of abos, mongoloids, mixed-breeds and other mud races. The whites in mo-town (Salt Lake City) are of the worst sort. As a rule the men are pencil-necked, 98-pound weaklings with limp-wrists and a lisp. There are no manly specimens among them, which makes it difficult to share the Creativity message with this bunch of inbred, genetic throwbacks. The women are even worst, short, squat, buck-toothed and stupid. But they will all be gods when they reach the pearly gates.  ;)  Scientology are big on niggers; because of their low-IQs the niggers will believe anything you tell them, spaceships, ufos, pyramids, all that. TCM also does their recruiting from the dregs of society, the low-born, ex-criminal, thug-life, drug-addled, wigger scum of the earth. You can tell a great deal about an organization when you take a close look at their members.

Which is why True Creativity does not have to pay for good publicity, we earn it with every step we take, with every word we speak, with every action we do in our mission to maintain and advance our mighty and proud White Race. WE are Nature's Finest, period. There is nothing these racial degenerates can do, say or pay to earn a place in our Holy ranks. We want only quality White men and women; those dirty, degenerate cults mentioned above want only quantity and will take whatever they can get, and they reap what they sow.

To a Whiter and Brighter Future,

Rahowa!
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Br.IanVonTurpie

Well it is a personal thing presentation. I find whites that have no money are generally more interesting people to be friends with.. as they tend to make their own fun and have more worldly experiences under their belts.
I'd much rather be friends with a white person who looks rough compared to a white person who has excellent presentation who is not racially aware and goes for leftist pursuits.
What I am tired of seeing is white people dress up like something from some 1984 Wham video clip!
The only "tough" I see when I turn on the mainstream music show is Negroes like "fifty cent". I think it is high time White people start dressing and acting tough again.. we are not a race that is meant to be a bunch of fairies. People will always respect a person who carries themselves with confidence and strength.. only the brainwashed minions of the ZOG would want to look and behave like some sort of homosexual hipster.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

VanDamme

I don't think presentation with suits like Matt Hale is all that important- or maybe it is?. I think presentation should be how we show ourselves on the forum to the public. I mean by consciously being articulate, intelligent and reasoned. One of the TCM weaknesses was "ad hominem" attacks. I think this should never be done. It always looks bad. Unless it is directed at none-creators. One of the rules of parenting or teaching is you never say "you are stupid" as that is a personal attack and simply generates a counter hostility. What you say is "that is as stupid thing that you did" thereby offering the prospect of amends and correction.

I don't think it is helpful to attack mormons/scientologists either as cults  because the same could be said of Creativity. They are indeed Nonsensical Religions that promote racial treason but they are none the less Religions as are we. By validating them we validate ourselves.

According to this racist mormon cartoon, race mixing mormons are heretics.