Main Menu

film

Started by Albert, Thu 01 Dec 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert

I'm pondering that we should start to move into film more as ameans of proselytising and conversion. I haven't been able to do film with modern digital stuff, I suppose i'm just an old fuddy duddy now..I was wondering was there a way to upload film clips to the website so that others can use them..
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

RalphViola

You could upload to YouTube. Depending on the content and format of what your calling film.

Rev.Cambeul

As well as YouTube and the half a million clones available on the world wide web, Church Members are able to upload video directly to their Church Primary Group websites. Unfortunately for you Reverend Albert, you are an Independent Creator, so you have to supply your own file hosting/website.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Albert

I'm saying that in terms of propaganda film and youtube seem to be the thing. I'm just from the generation that did stickers, books, leaflets etc...its just are they effective anymore? I think film has to be a medium we master.

I think this is going in the right direction!

Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

VanDamme

21.12 12 end of the Jewish  World with the launch of my new videos! ; D

For the Creator year 40 Anno Creativitas