Main Menu

film

Started by Albert, Thu 01 Dec 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

VanDamme

... Last post from previous page
I use windows movie maker 6.0 even though it is an older version. i downloaded this from

http://movies.blainesville.com/2010/05/installing-windows-movie-maker-60-on.html

this allows you to build still pictures into a chain and allows transition effects and clip effects

To add your own clips you also need a camera. I use a cheap £70 (UK) fujifilm 170. (Nb I coated the viewscreen with extra layers of see through plastic and cellotape to avoid cracking it (like I did my old camera!)

It is quite hard to learn yourself how to use moviemaker and i had to be shown one to one how to do it.

I think all Creators should learn movie making because it is one of the best ways of making high impact propaganda (enlightenment). the more propaganda we can produce the better.

What we would like is a higher definition camera but for now this is out of our price range unless the Creativity Alliance or those in the movement with money can introduce a "grant" system of giving designated funding to bona-fide creators who will use it productively in a worthwhile way that pays off the cost to the movement.

VanDamme

Slightly late for the solstice but here are seven new films as gifts to all Creators..enjoy

VanDamme

PaulW

Hope to be in Norway next year, so not far to finland might be nice if i can get a contact for these creators there ?
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.