Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Recent posts

We are more superior,  calm and logical than non whites 
David Irving was right when he said: "If the British soldiers on the beaches of Normandy in 1944 could look forward to the end of the century and see what England has become, they would not have bothered to advance another 40 yards up the beach."

You'll notice whenever you look into this topic that it's only former military Officers/the upper classes that believe the world today was worth fighting for. ~ @Cailen.

Do British Veterans Regret Fighting World War 2?
Video from @ZoomerHistorian

De-Nazification Explained by a Shocked Normie

General Jabber / Re: 0zz to ban ciggies ?
Last post by Rev.Cambeul - Yesterday at 14:19
Quote from: Jimbo on Sun 22 May 2011*did you read the stuff @ the link....?.....the main-stream media are a bunch of lying maggots....so.....wtf shouldn't they be lying abt ciggies & sh*te too, eh?

It's been 13 years and the link still works. Unusual for that bunch of lying maggots called Main-Stream Media lying about ciggies and shite too. Eh?

Forget ciggies! Teenagers these days are getting hooked on an 'invisible' form of nicotine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13336145/Forget-ciggies-Teenagers-days-getting-hooked-invisible-form-nicotine.html

Excerpt: A new nicotine product is becoming increasingly popular with young people and parents will not be able to tell if their child is using it because they are basically invisible.

Nicotine pouches - called Zyns, snus or little lip pillows - have become fashionable thanks to social media.

They look like tiny tea bags filled with nicotine, with flavours including mint, bubblegum and mango.

Placed discretely between your lip and gum, the nicotine is absorbed directly into the bloodstream.

They'll be Sucking on Tampon Next

University of Sydney associate professor of public health Becky Freeman, who has been studying vape use among teenagers, says she is worried about the pouches.

'The whole goal is that it's discreet, smells good and gets you addicted to nicotine,' she said.

'Pouches keep getting mentioned by kids in the focus groups.

'They're buying them from tobacconists, that they're buying them online that they're sort of the new trendy thing.'

She said they were not legal products in Australia.

Chewing tobacco was banned in Australia in 1991.
General Jabber / Re: Got a New Fridge
Last post by Rev.Cambeul - Yesterday at 11:26
Quote from: G.L.R. on Yesterday at 5:53Personally I'm a minimalist, and never even owned a couch or lounge chair, just my swivel computer chair.

I'm much the same. I lived for more than a decade in my own caravan - which was only 18 feet long, but long enough to offend most people with my militaria collection and personal style. It's taken me more than two decades after to relax and spread, escape my past living in flats and my house. Although I tend to stick to my desk with a decent chair for work (Creativity), leisure and eating, I do have a lounge room directly behind me that I tend to use as a path to and from my bedroom. Although it is really an L shaped Kitchen, Dining/Desk, Lounge. I do need to get myself a comfy chair that is good for my back and to relearn how to sit and stare at a TV - albeit watching videos I downloaded rather than the old Cathode Ray Jew Tube. I don't need much. My home is quite small, but it's mine until I die. I like it. And I've never liked living anywhere before this in my life. My home, like my life, is dedicated to CREATIVITY. I do what I can to assist my brothers. Including running this website, I've donated around $40K to the CHURCH and CREATOR CAUSES and INDIVIDUALS. I also opened my home so one could go from Highschool to graduate from University. That took a lot of years, but it was the right thing to do. It means I'm poor. That is my sacrifice for the White Race. That is the CREATOR way.

My needs are simple. People like that need a comfortable, stable home giving them the understanding they deserve as a proud young White Man, that their parents SHOULD have given them and not thrown them out in the street as homeless for asking questions. That is why my home should be better than my required personal needs. 14 Words.

Quote from: G.L.R. on Yesterday at 5:53So what's the advantage of a larger fridge, other than more room to paste stuff on?

Actually, I don't know. I liked the colour. I was planning to paint mine silver or grey.

Also, the person who offered the swap has dementia. She has a tendency to overfill her fridge with food that's months old. She's already been hospitalised due to food poisoning and drastic weight loss - 88 Kilos to 48 Kilos in about six months. (Forget Ozempic! Try Food Poisoning! It's Cheaper and you can Eat What You Like!) A smaller fridge means less opportunity to stuff it full of ham and salami eight months past its Use By Date.

When you look at the reasons behind the fridge swap, @Br.IanVonTurpie and I did a favour for an older lady - which happens to be my mother. I wasn't planning to say anything, but ... a question from a brother deserves an answer.

As we found while swapping the fridges over, my mother was keeping unopened tins and jars in the fridge, because her cupboards are stuffed with tins and jars. She's a hoarder. And since the dementia has kicked in, I'm always finding new issues to deal with. This is just one of them.

Now you know why @P.M.JoeEsposito and others keep asking how my mother is. They knew her from the old days.

So, what does a new fridge mean for me? I like the colour. I can add more pictures. And I may have to change the fridge seal. My mother gets a smaller fridge that works perfectly and suits her lifestyle. It is what she wanted, and it was a total pain in the arse for Br.IVT and I, but she got what she needs and wanted - even if she complained about the lack of space. And I gave her a not-Smart TV for her bedroom which I will nevertheless fine a way to hook up to YouTube so she can watch Bonanza, documentaries and The Bee Gees. Meanwhile, I have more fridge space than I need. Or perhaps I have exactly what I need for those extra pictures and to store food to feed my dog, should some nig-nog try to break in? Can anyone tell me, does WD40 get nog flesh off chainsaws?

Anyway, I have a duty to my mother (there is nobody else). Br.IVT does not. He too knows her from the old days and has seen her decline. This topic is to thank Br.IVT and remind everyone that ultimately, helping a White Brother or White Sister in need is what the Brotherhood of the Church of Creativity is all about.

R! 23 Words.

@Cailen.
General Jabber / Debate This: Are Blacks Inferi...
Last post by Rev.Cambeul - Yesterday at 10:46
Do Whites have more serotonin, and are therefore more calm and logical than non-Whites? Is this what gives Whites the empathy that drives social cohesion?

For example: Blacks typically have no social cohesion other than an outward tribalism utilised to fight outsiders, while they continue to kill their own.

Another example: Asians have moderate social cohesion and have higher IQ's than Whites, however, they have little empathy for the children of others. While the typical White man or woman will risk their own life to save any child - even a child of mud people. On the other hand, Asians prefer to live like ants, obeying their masters, while Whites prefer the freedom to think and act for the good of the individual and the community.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin

Serotonin or 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) is a monoamine neurotransmitter. Its biological function is complex, touching on diverse functions including mood, cognition, reward, learning, memory, and numerous physiological processes such as vomiting and vasoconstriction.
Noted
General Jabber / Re: Got a New Fridge
Last post by G.L.R. - Yesterday at 5:53
Personally I'm a minimalist, and never even owned a couch or lounge chair, just my swivel computer chair.  So what's the advantage of a larger fridge, other than more room to paste stuff on?
JOHN BARLETTA
To: Cailen Cambeul
RE: "R" rev. Cambeul
16 Apr 24

"R"  @Rev.Cambeul

Honestly, I should ask you to just send the Klassen Audiobooks in. The way they're jerking me around, I don't want to waste your resources if it gets rejected. I keep asking they keep putting me off. I'm still trying.

If you want to try to send it in, send it in clearly marked as religious material. Send it in to me, my name, and  ID number, in care of Counselor Becker. This way it'll go straight to my Unit Counselor, and he knows I've been waiting on approval to get the Holybook audio CD's. So either he'll give them to me, or they'll be here, and maybe I'll be able to get them from the Captain, or via the Appeal process.

Other news, I heard from li'll brother @Br.DustinFletcher  (a.k.a youngster). He told me he talks to Rev. Brother Joe E. / @P.M.JoeEsposito every weekend. I sent him the info to sign up for e-mail.

Mostly watching news. Watching the Jews drag the world into another world war. I'll really be surprised if it don't happen. These arrogant yids think they can do as they please, and get away with it. Leveling Gaza, bombing Iran and Lebanon. They're gonna keep going as long as America supports them.

The Jew hypocrisy! Everyone crying about what Russia is doing when Israel is doing 10× worse in Gaza and bombing other independent nations. And the Jewnited States of Afroamerica supports them. Kikes can do no wrong.

I hope Iran nukes Israel !  (-:

Well gotta go. Workout time.

Respectfully, Yours in This Struggle,

Viscount Barletta
General Jabber / Re: Car & Bike Talk
Last post by Rev.Cambeul - Sun 21 Apr 2024
Quote from: N567 on Fri 01 Mar 2024
Quote from: Rev.CambeulI've got a question: What is a supercharger supposed to do? Is it meant to make takeoff faster? Or just add to the top speed?

The supercharger uses some of the power from the engine to run a compressor that increases the amount of fuel and air pumped into the combustion chamber, increasing the power output and power-to-weight ratio of the engine. It was invented by British inventor Dugald Clerk in 1878.

That also explains why my car wants to really take off now that I changed the stock air filter for a Growler Cold Air Intake. A CAI really lets the car breathe as it naturally should. The standard air filter choked it, forcing it to reach for more fuel. Both automatically drop down a gear, but the stock air filter wants to jerk and jump forwards, while the CAI is a much smoother acceleration with less fuel needed. So that combined with the new iridium spark plugs saves fuel as well.

And it also sounds a lot better. More GRUNT! :D

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top