Rev.Cambeul

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 4:17 AM
To: southcarolina@creativityalliance.com
Subject: CNN

Subject: CNN

Message Body:

Good afternoon Brother Jim,

I was wondering if your organization had a statement regarding the church shooting in South Carolina.

Additionally if I can talk with you on your thoughts about this please let me know the best number to contact you.

Finally was the suspect Dylann Roof a member of your organization?

Thank you,
Jean Casarez

To Jean Casarez of CNN,

As Pontifex Maximus of the Church of Creativity, your query has been passed on to me.

First off, allow me to assure you that Mr Dylann Roof was not a member of our Church. Further, we would not have admitted Mr Roof into our Church based on his Facebook friends being majority niggers. Despite any other faults that Mr Roof may have, and I concede I know of none, that alone would have been reason enough to refuse any application for Church Membership from Mr Roof.

As the Seventh Commandment of the Sixteen Commandments of Creativity says:

Quote from: Ben Klassen, The Sixteen CommandmentsShow preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ niggers or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.

As for the deaths of nine niggers – innocent or otherwise – it simply does not concern us. What does concern us are numerous daily rapes, beatings and murders of innocent White people by the brutal hand of the bestial nigger. So what ... nine niggers died by the hand of one White man on one particular day and the world goes into overdrive. How many other niggers died by White hands that day across all of America? Across Australia, Africa and Europe? Probably none, but if any at all, it would be few. How many Whites were murdered across the United States alone on that same day? How many tortured, raped and brutally beaten, all because they are White and some nigger took offence to their presence – to their existence? Tens? Hundreds? And never a mention of it in your media and no Hate Crime charges are ever proffered by that HNIC (Head Nigger In Charge) that you call a president – unless of course the victim is a Jew or other Politically Correct specimen of the anthropological wasteland.

We of the Church of Creativity are concerned about the deliberate genocide of the White Race, and you are concerned with nine dead niggers? You media hacks make me sick with your salivating nigger-baiting piss-poor excuse for journalism. Try telling the truth for once and maybe I wont cheer so full-heartedly when your offices are blown up by some self-immolating monkey.

What is Good for the White Race is the Highest Virtue.

Yours Faithfully,
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.
The Church of Creativity

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Published on Jun 19, 2015
CNN's Jean Casarez looks at the history of the Confederate flag and the role it played in the life of Dylann Roof.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.