Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

FelixRex

"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
Insidiatoris et hostis Judæorum
#VanillaIsis

Br.Rebel

So what? The White man in history shows how he can using force for his own benefit. Same was with non-Whites when they made invasions on us. Do not expect that they will defend Biden. He will pass as other anti-Whites. You can not survive in non-White hard core gang as White from my personal experience. No, it is not problem with White police, until he is White, situation is clear like it or not because it is still White order.

The problem is when non-Whites have weapons and courts. My state have less than four million people and we had crashed all international laws with fighting against multiculturalism. Some of our generals are in prisons but point is that we force the world to recognize us with white police, military.

Our key problems are anti-White gangs who are making problems into still White order. Be sure, racial conflict will be inside police. Maybe some of them read and follow me but I do not care because they can not say that I did not put to them prediction what will be happen in the future.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

GLR

They are not there to protect you in any way.  Nobody wants them.  Nobody respects them anymore. Basically they are  feared like any secret police.  They will set you up, break down your door, shoot your dog and beat you down to the floor.  They can charge you with anything that they can manufacture.

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Rebel on Fri 06 May 2022They are not there to protect you in any way.  Nobody wants them.  Nobody respects them anymore. Basically they are  feared like any secret police.  They will set you up, break down your door, shoot your dog and beat you down to the floor.  They can charge you with anything that they can manufacture.

All very true.

Quote from: Br.Rebel on Fri 06 May 2022So what? The White man in history shows how he can using force for his own benefit.

The purpose of the banner is as a meme. Some instruction for the uninitiated whom still believe the law is all about doing good and protecting the innocent. A banner, a meme, a bit of advertising for us ....

However, if you look at the front page of the Forum, go to the bottom and look at the Most Active White Racial Loyalists & Other Information: You'll find FBI Agents in the list. Which takes you to view that banner here - which we store in the Forum Gallery.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/?sa=view;id=3115
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.