Main Menu

Is Joe Biden Really Dead?

Started by G.L.R., Sun 19 Feb 2023

Previous topic - Next topic

G.L.R.

Is Joe Biden Really Dead?
February 2023
GLR
During early 2019 the real Joe Biden was executed via firing squad for his Title 18 U.S. Code felony violations, amongst other charges that are still hidden under sealed indictment or  heightened classification.
Luckily, the military has recorded his execution on analog film (non-editable) for future declassification. Interestingly enough Trump has a history of referring to Biden as "shot" which is believed to be a reference to the fact he was executed via firing squad by the military.  For example, in the clip from October 27, 2020 around 12:30 Trump says "Three weeks in, Joe's shot" which sounds like a reference to a failed presidency, but with the consideration of double meanings could also mean Joe Biden was shot within the first three weeks of 2019 possibly.  Similarly, in another clip from June 25, 2020 referring to Joe Biden from around 32:50 Trump said "He's shot. He's shot. Whether you like it or not, he's shot."
Personally, don't believe the Cabal would eliminate a perfectly good Deep State puppet
   Again on Fox, on August 17, 2020 in another clip Trump said "Joe is shot, let's face it. Joe is shot." This was released on the Team Trump Facebook page with the title "President Trump: "Let's face it, Joe is shot."  Fox for 3, we have Trump in Fayetteville, North Carolina on September 19, 2020 in another clip stating "Now he's shot, he's got like half of his head left...he's totally shot, and he ends up getting the nomination." This quote may have a double meaning with regards to Joe Biden's dementia or a bullet from a firing squad splitting his head, both resulting in him having half a head left.
Aren't 'Firing squads' only reserved for patriots?
Equally, on October 14, 2020 in a Newsmax clip Trump said "Joe is — Joe is shot. I say it openly, he's shot." This time seems to be the most blunt variation yet as Trump literally said "I say it openly, he's shot."  For Trump to consistently bring up Joe Biden being shot like this, obviously he is implying we have more than we know and therefore Biden really was executed via firing squad in 2019.

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok