Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

True Creativity?

Started by Rev.JoelDufresne, Thu 02 Feb 2023

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.JoelDufresne

TRUE CREATIVITY.....

What makes us Creators??

Is it hate or is it more??

Should our only focus in life be the constant criticism and obsession of other races??

Is that what our lives amount too??

Are we only as good what others do wrong??

Are we stuck in a box of our own making??

A box that doesn't go forward but only looks back??

Are we doomed to be limited to only our own complaints, our own grievances??

Is that all we are worth??

Is that all we can do??

What happened to our love??

A love that would propel us forward, that would help us build, to inspire to overcome.....

What kind of comrade am I, what kind are you??

The kind that will look to the love, caring and kindness of a blood and people who built this world??

A people whose love for each other moved mountain's.....

Or are we something else??

Do the faults of others make you good??

Does it give you worth??

Klassen did not organize our Church so that we could lose what makes us great in the pursuit of pointing out the flaws of others.....

On a limited basis I can see the value in pointing out the schemes, plots and wrongs of others.....

But to turn ourselves into some circle jerk for the disaffected.....

To forget about our most fundamental principles is insane......

What happened to the people who hated the schemes of our enemies but instead of complaining about it they appealed to the better nature of our people through Creatively organized environmental, salubrious and social primary group activities.....

I have heard that some people say Church resources should only be used to expose our enemies.....

I just want to know is that for real.....

It sounds insane.....

I was asked about how the Church views supremacy the other day while talking with some non Church types around here and here's what I told the guys.....

Is a White Man better than a Black just because he was born and my answer was and is an emphatic "No!".....

Oh I know and can hear the gasps of betrayal now but listen closer and you might be shocked to see you might just agree if you have the mind to keep listening.....

Supremacy is a concept like any other.....

Supremacy is not a given ... It is based on a number of variable's.....

Is a brand new Lamborghini without gas or an engine better than a Chevette with gas and an engine??

How so??

We're only worth what we produce in the world.....

And the assertion that I'm good because someone else is bad is laughable.....

We have a greater capacity for greatness than other peoples but this capacity doesn't make us great.....

Seeing this capacity but doing nothing but pointing out the lack thereof in others makes you nothing.....

I mean I can talk about ak47s all day long and tell you how much better they are than muskets but let's face facts an ak without bullets will lose hands down to a loaded musket.....

Especially if the guy with the ak spends all his time talking down muskets and completely neglects doing anything to obtain any bullets for himself.....

You see the bullets are the love, knowledge, wisdom and understanding that our people have used to make this world.....

And without it we lost this world and it will remain lost to us so long as we focus on the wrongs of others to give the illusions to our people that we're doing something by complaining rather than bettering ourselves and spreading skills and knowledge to our own people.....

So all of us must remember.....

In order to be superior we must become superior in all things.....

We must truly show we care about both blood and soil.....

We must study our histories and cultures.....

We must actively promote loyalty in our kith and kin.....

We must show people we are working to build a new tomorrow not by pointing out the flaws of others but to show our people the actions of a Church that loves its people more than it hates.....

Who builds more than it tears down.....

Because then and only then will we have showed our capacity and our true supremacy.....

Stop resting on the laurels of being born and work for a new tomorrow.....

Stop looking down your noses and embrace your people and reject this world of our enemies.....

Reject the system and society that's forsaken us and build a new one for ourselves.

And remember.....

Building a new world, a new land and culture is a lot harder than sitting around blaming others for the loss of the old.....

But it's worth the struggle and heart ache for those who were born with the true higher self.....

For those who have the right to be critic's because they have built and sacrificed more than they've destroyed.....

Because they are the true Creators.....

And we should all follow their lead.....

We should reject all negativity and promote only hope because that is what Creates in this world - Nothing else.....

No more preaching to the choir.....

No more rants.....

All we need is Creativity.....

A new society, a new culture and a new people for our new religion should be the least not of what we're asking for but of what we are working for.....

That's it - That's all.

One Nation - One Culture - One Religion.

Nothing else will do.

Rev.Joel.
Joel Dufresne #257173
Lakeland Correctional Facility
141 First St
Coldwater MI U.S.A. 49036

Prison Portal: creativityalliance.com/joeldufresne
Forum Profile: creativityalliance.com/forum/profile/JoelDufresne
Email or Donation: jpay.com
FreeJoelDufresne.us

Br.Rebel

I can tell you one my experience from real life. When I said RaHoWa in one group of people who I did not know, I later have realized that I had been between Creators. It is our password or if you want secret language. It is important that we have our people all around the world in each jobs, class etc.

Also here is another experience, I know a business company who have their sect inside as a secret and it is New age. Also there exists another company who have a connection within Supreme Court as a secret organization. Watch the movie The Godfather and study organization 'Ndrangheta' who work outside official state policy. All in the world know who they are and nobody can crash them.  In the same way can work Creativity.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Rev.JoelDufresne

A good book by John Dickie is Blood Brotherhood: A History of Italy's Three Mafias.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=John+Dickie+Blood+Brotherhood+A+History+of+Italys+Three+Mafias

An excellent book on leadership is Launching a Leadership Revolution, a christian book, by Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Chris+Brady+Launching+a+Leadership+Revolution
Joel Dufresne #257173
141 First St

FreeJoelDufresne.us

Rev.Cambeul

He is a Creator

Who shows compassion to all White people,
Who does not turn the other cheek by wrong done to him,
Who does not allow the poor White person to be oppressed in his presence,
Who helps the wretched White person,
Who succors the needy White person,
Who mourns with White mourners,
Who feels another White person's pain as if it were his own,
Who is moved to tears by the tears of other White people,
Whose house is common to all White people,
Whose door is closed to no one White,
Whose table no poor White man does not know,
Whose food is offered to all White people,
Whose goodness all White people know and at whose hands no one experiences undeserved injury,
Who serves Creativity all day and night,
Who ponders and meditates upon the Sixteen Commandments unceasingly,
Who is made poor in the eyes of the world so that he may become rich before the Creator.

Rev. Joel's text was written from the heart. I stole mine from Pelagianism and edited it. However, it does correctly describe how I live - and that is why I am poor in the eyes of the world ~ @Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.JoelDufresne

Date: 3/18/2023
To: Cailen Cambeul

I remember as a kid reading an old newsletter were Klassen was floating yoga and meditation as a path for inner spirituality. Hale came and made us extremely one dimensional and I'm not sure if we ever got out of it...

Hale helped anchor my life to Creativity and for that I honor him, but I think that though he meant well he crossed a few lines at the end and got drunk on the adoration and it colored his views...

His addiction to activism came at the expense of our success...

He stopped looking inward (like I mentioned with that article) and just obsessed himself with the others to the point where all we had was a bunch of haters with no introspection that believed the highest form of success was snarling up commuters travel with pointless rallies and protests.

We literally lost Creativity so bad, Reverend Dan Hassett thought he could just hand us off to Dr Pierce when he got mad at Hale because apparently we became so generic at the end that apparently the only thing you needed was hatred and an unbelief in god to run the show.

We need to become more...

- Unique unto ourselves even if we have to push our own evolution.

- A ministers group for meditation another for diet another for community outreach, exercise etc....

- And the average guy just is and adopts what he likes.
Joel Dufresne #257173
141 First St

FreeJoelDufresne.us

Br.FrankSmith

Noted:

The rallies weren't handled correctly; our people must never be arrested, lest our enemies the Jews win.
Jewish Supremacist Quote: "The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take it's rightful place in the world with every Jew a King and every Gentile a Slave." - Rabbi Rabinovitch, Budapest Conference of European Rabbi's - 12 January 1952. [More ...]

N567

Quote from: Rev.JoelDufresne on Tue 21 Mar 2023Hale came and made us extremely one dimensional and I'm not sure if we ever got out of it...

Hale helped anchor my life to Creativity and for that I honor him, but I think that though he meant well he crossed a few lines at the end and got drunk on the adoration and it colored his views...

His addiction to activism came at the expense of our success...

Matt Hale is a pro-Jew SJW idiot who cooperated with FBI informants, and a police and MSM informant from Australia, by infiltrating our ranks to sabotage our movement.

The informants he worked for include FBI informants James Logsdon from Illinois and Tony Evola, and a police and MSM informant named Patrick O'Sullivan from Australia.

They do this to all anti-semitic groups. They infiltrate and either sabotage us or agitate us to the point that we do something illegal so that these FBI agents and police officers can have an excuse to arrest us.

The want to infiltrate our movement and take over our lives!

They want to wipe the Master Race from the face of the Earth!

How do we fight them?

We unite!

We must join together for a greater America!

The spirits of our leaders are with us!

And they make us infallible and invincible!

So that we will triumph!

And we will triumph!

Will you fight?

Will you take these woke FBI, police, and MSM informants and kill them upon capture using pneumatic cattle stunners, crush them in the hydraulic trash compactors of garbage trucks, and then incinerate them in waste-to-electricity power plants for the production of electricity, heat, ash fertilizer, and fly ash concrete strengthener to power our civilization that is a testament to our White Omnipotence!?

Will you wipe the Jewish scum from this Earth to save the Great Master Race?

My answer is yes!

We must destroy these idiots!

Hand in hand we must strive to build a pathway to a new era of greatness and prosperity!

An era of scientific technocracy!

So that we may lay our achievements before the altars of our Divine superiority!

Before the altars of our Master Race's Almighty Civilization!

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Rev.JoelDufresne

1. A Sound Mind - The Logical Combination of Intelligence, Wisdom and Emotion:

To have a sound mind we must pursue knowledge, wisdom and understanding and this can only be done through education, meditation and the ability to listen to others.

Unbridled hatred is the enemy of rational thought and living in it is a fools errand.

Hatred's sole purpose is to shield us from fear and to propel our hearts in war.

To live it in our everyday lives is to waste our time and purpose by obsessing over the enemy instead of embracing a healthy emotional state by fighting our everyday struggles with the resolve that can only be found when we see our actions must not only benefit others but our action's must stand the test of time that can only be found in the motives of a person moved by the love of a clear, healthy and sound mind.

2. In a Sound Body - The Salubrious Diet:

All of us must see that diet and exercise are needed to guarantee a long and healthy life.

Not all salubrious diets are fruitarian ones. Vegan and vegetarianism can also help one obtain optimal health.

Anything from weight training to light calisthenics or meditation and yoga can help enhance ones health and keep you sharp late in life.

3. In a Sound Society - Our Living Environment:

We CREATORS must embrace the cleansing not only of our Society but also our Environment.

We must oppose unnecessary pollution, hormones and pesticides that are poisoning our world and our food supplies.

To do this:

We must promote organic farming according to our own standards.

We must oppose oppose corporate farming and cruelty to the animals that feed us.

We are the steward's of this world. So we must exercise care, compassion and kindness in all things in order that we can show by example not only how a CREATOR should act, but also to show our people who we CREATORS truly are.

Before the advent of Christianity, our people survived as one with this world; but with the advent of Christianity's poison, we lost our place in nature our environment.

Our Church must find it's place again. As CREATORS, we must walk this path together not only showing ourselves, but the entire world that our strength comes hand and hand with the love and kindness that truly lives in our heart's.

Although our teachings by necessity must be hard, we endeavour to never be controlled by hate or cruelty.

Our Goal: Building a Whiter and Brighter World.

@Rev.JoelDufresne

Recommended Philosophical Texts

Might is Right ... by Ragnar Redbeard

Impeachment of Man ... by Savitri Devi

Siddhartha ... by Hermann Hesse

A Handbook for Right Wing Youth ... by Julius Evola

The Way of Men ... by Jack Donovan <--- You Need to Read This Please!

Nietzsche, Plato, Yeats, Emerson, Spengler, Sunic, Paine, Dugin, Etc ....

We can push our evolution by pushing our thought - but only if we think and work to grow together, as we share our common goals! ~ @Rev. Joel
Joel Dufresne #257173
141 First St

FreeJoelDufresne.us

Fortem

I am convinced and agree that the above is the only correct one. Very well and correctly explained.

Many unsuccessfully tried to show Creativity only through hatred and White Power slogans. The above is the only correct way: To prove that Creativity is the only way to save the White Race and turn it from the path of degeneration and decadence and that Creativity is not what they think, the nazi skinhead movement.

The fact that Creativity is currently in a difficult and even non-existent position in the real world should not discourage us.

But we should not live in the illusion that we are strong and talk about the violent seizure of power and revenge against our enemies. I will be the first to laugh at such people because they live in their irrational world next to the computer all their lives.

We need capable people - soldiers, lawyers, administrative workers, construction workers, biologists... So far time has been wasted on the Internet and the street trying to get hold of losers and a handful of parasites.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Fortem on Tue 04 Apr 2023I am convinced and agree that the above is the only correct one. Very well and correctly explained.

Very true. Just because I don't write like Rev. Joel doesn't mean I disagree. That's why different people need to speak up. I write in one way, Rev. Joel writes in another, and others have their own styles. Together we are a Religious Community. That's how Creativity has always moved forward - right from Day One of the premier Church of the Creator under Ben Klassen.

Quote from: Fortem on Tue 04 Apr 2023Many unsuccessfully tried to show Creativity only through hatred and White Power slogans.
The above is the only correct way: to prove that Creativity is the only way to save the White Race and turn it from the path of degeneration and decadence and that
creativity is not what they think, the nazi skinhead movement.

"The nazi skinhead movement" was where Creativity ceased to move forward, and in actuality went backwards and ceased to be a Religious Community, becoming instead just a gang name for rejects. Good riddance to that era.

Quote from: Fortem on Tue 04 Apr 2023The fact that creativity is currently in a difficult and even non-existent position in the real world should not discourage us.

In a difficult position, yes. Non-existent in the real world, no.

The skinhead era lasted too long because the skinheads were easily used by profiteers and cranks. And then there's Stormfront - a Christian run money making enterprise run by the Blacks, that banned decent Creators while holding the skinhead morons up as the embodiment of Creativity. The Jew and the JOG be buggered! Without Stormfront, the skinhead influences would have disappeared completely within a few years. Instead they lingered, and decent Creators were forced to dump the public persona and adopt very private methods, preferring to work away from the internet in the real world, and actually get on with their lives. It's a fact, Creativity has changed - and for the better.

Creativity does exist in the real world. There are more Creators than any single person knows.

Quote from: Fortem on Tue 04 Apr 2023time has been wasted on ... the street trying to get hold of losers and a handful of parasites.

It's my job to keep out those types. About once a month I'm informed that someone else has decided they are taking control of Creativity, and that I am to hand over everything to them. Every single one of them is the type of parasite that you mentioned. However, a good proportion of them are following orders from their FBI Handlers. I am the point contact: Parasites, thugs, JOG Agents, profiteers, Christinsane, the generally insane, Satanists, faggots, fantasists, time wasters and more do not get past me.

Quote from: Fortem on Tue 04 Apr 2023We need capable people - soldiers, lawyers, administrative workers, construction workers, biologists...

And that is precisely who and what we recruit. Ordinary, decent folk from all walks of life.

Quote from: Fortem on Tue 04 Apr 2023So far time has been wasted on the Internet

Not so. The internet is the global domain for advertising anything in the 21st Century.

Complaints about "the internet" began with skinheads who could barely put two words together and would bitch if anything written was longer than a single short paragraph of a 160 characters or less not ending in the words "White Power!" They believed that all it meant to be a Creator was to have patches, swastika tattoos and "take over bars." If you were capable of writing anything more than a modern Tweet, then you were a univeristy trained spy/JOG informant. (Actually, that "take over bars" thing was Rev. Joel's from twenty years ago - so think about that.) Twenty years ago I merely disagreed with such complaints about "the internet"; but today, I not only deeply resent such complaints, I treat them as outright accusations. After all I've done and sacrificed, it's very difficult for me not take such accusations as a personal insult.

Considering we don't have access to Mainstream Media, or the alternative "Conservative" Media, we are shunned and treated as "Satanic" by the pro-White Christinsane, we cannot upload to video platforms, we are banned from all Social Media and most Internet Web Hosts, and labelled as a "Terrorist" group, we are lucky to have anything online at all. If it wasn't for me, sacrificing my own meagre finances, employment opportunities, time and effort, not a single pixel of the information available on this website and forum would be available anywhere to anyone.

Never mind the good people we have recruited, imagine all those people we have influenced over the last two decades that would have been lost without at least the initial influence of CREATIVTY? Considering everything that stands opposed to us, I say we've done pretty bloody well. Creators are the original influencers of the pro-White world.

The point is, Creativity is a community - no matter where it is or in what manner of media it is presented. We of the Creator Community all learn from and influence each other in a myriad of ways. For example, I have not checked today's email, but there's bound to be something from someone asking about joining. And while recruits are more often than not from the United States, today's recruit could be from anywhere in the world. As long as they are White, and decent folk, they are welcome to join Our Church. We are the Creativity Alliance.

That's True Creativity.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rassenkrieg

Lots of skinheads have fallen into the lies of the media when it comes to pro-White thinking and are essentially the Hollywood Nazi types that are only in it for the image, which they think is badass, to gain some type of attention for themselves or fulfill some type of edgy politically incorrect satisfaction. Drug use and alcoholism is also heavily promoted and used within skinhead circles as well, which goes against Salubrious Living. Skinheads have a bad reputation for being drunk violent idiots; a good way to bring down any organization and let the feds infiltrate such groups.

With that being said, not every skinhead was a bad man, and I've spoken with a few that are well read, articulate, and very well read when it comes to their views; and those are the kinds that are hesitant to refer to themselves as a skinhead but they do have the dress down still (bomber, boots, etc) and I am more lenient to support the ones of that ilk.

Creativity is the step forward for the White race, the future of our race hinges on this faith. More and more people will come to Creativity as times get more turbulent and filled with strife. When RaHoWa hits, the food supplies will suffer and as history as shown people get pissed when the food supplies get low and they get hungry. That may be the final straw to finally get the White people off their ass and wake up. We will always have a devout core of racial loyalists who are the driving force of the resistance against the occupation of our Western White countries as it is today.

Infuriately lots in the pro-White movement are still fooled by the Jew-God of the Bible and the spooks of paganism. There is to a lesser degree Satanists, and such in the movement (in the case of AWD) but they are a minority and even the Christians can agree that Satanism is incompatible with pro-White ways of thinking.

Rise up ye White Warriors

Rassenkrieg

Quote from: MarkH on Mon 17 Jul 2023
Christian Identity is a plague on our people. Some a very sincere but in my opinion they are sincerely wrong. My first deployment was in 2001 after being in the Marine Corps for about nine years. This was also my first run as a platoon sergeant. That platoon was a learning experience for me. I was fortunate enough to have three Hammerskins that worked under me. At this time it was not uncommon and it was a dont ask dont tell kind of thing. Point is these were three of the finest Marines I was ever fortunate to serve with. Those guys literally planted the seed for my awakening.  Two of them were later killed on their second deployments and I still talk to the third on occasion.  Creativity is the ONLY way in my opinion but there are some decent skinheads out there. The problem I think is their youth most times. I have heard good and bad about the Hammerskins and nothing about them in years, but the ones I served with were pure warriors. We ALL just needed people to shoot at us for the rest of our lives LOL.

I concur. Ideally a skinhead is a shock trooper, a sturmtruppen for RaHoWa but many of them do not live up to the warrior standard of the Hammerskins that you served with. I judge men based off of their merit and how they conduct themselves, rather than the way that they dress. So I'll give anyone who is racialist in their thinking an honest chance before I draw conclusions.

Christian Identity is probably the best type of Christianity out there, if such a thing does exist. White people are not the true Jews of the Bible, as a matter of fact the Bible has nothing to do with White people at all. We are not the descendants of superstition stuff like Adam and Eve. There is thousands of years of history of our glorious race and that cannot be taken away from us with some superstation belief like Christianity.

Either way, the time for Christian Identity in the movement is over. With groups like the Aryan Nations, and others where they had militias and such, yes that was admirable but that is not the case anymore and the influence that Christian Identity has now is more and more obsolete every single day.

People in general, whether they are pro-White in their thinking or not, just in general the White population is waking up to the Jewish lies of Christianity. People are moving away from Church in Europe and North America. Now, more than ever, and coming into the future is the time to promote the racial creed of Creativity. Creativity is the way forward for our people to move in a more direct racial way and live according to nature.

Rassenkrieg

Quote from: MarkH on Mon 17 Jul 2023
You spoke about the Christian churches on the way out. A truer statement has never been spoken. I just saw on the news that their is a archdiocese in Jew York that has filed for bankruptcy protection.  Good riddance to them LOL. I'm sure you have heard about the movie concerning child trafficking.  It's no doubt the absolute truth, but I find it ironic that Mel Gibson a staunch Catholic is worried about child trafficking or quite frankly pedophilia as a whole considering the church of priest pedophiles he so adamantly supports.  Christian people are literally insane.

Hypocritical like most Christians. Like what Klassen points out in Nature's Eternal Religion, if you were to truly follow the teachings of Jesus Christ in the Bible it is literally suicidal. I'm sure the Catholic Church gives the teachings for the followers to "forgive" the pederast priests because it would be the "Christian" thing to do. Such lunacy is unacceptable and should not exist within a proper White society.

I believe that Mel Gibson is a Sedevacanist, like his father. His father was a staunch Holocaust Revisionist, right winger and a devout Sedevacanist; and I believe this is where Mel learned most of his views. Sedevacanists deny the Catholic Church after 1965 and view the popes who have came after the Second Vatican Council in 1965 to be illegitimate and still practice their masses in Latin.

Mel Gibson would be best to drop the stupid Christian Jew-God and come to terms with a more ethno-centric faith based on nature that we can see with our own eyes, and common sense logic like Creativity. At times he sounds very smart on the Jews and the muds but he is still very much brainwashed by the Jew-God that is preached from the Bible.

Rev.Cambeul

You're both right about the skinheads. Creativity's had its fair share of problems with them. The information is all over CREATOR FORUM - although relegated now to a single area. It's all over STORMFRONT and VNN FORUM too because the Christinsane that run SF and the arsehole that runs VNN are anti-Creator.

If you are looking for a simple explanation without the skinhead soap operas/drama, look to our Church History pages:
https://creativityalliance.com/history

Mark Twain.

Rassenkrieg

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Tue 18 Jul 2023
You're both right about the skinheads. Creativity's had its fair share of problems with them. The information is all over CREATOR FORUM - although relegated now to a single area. It's all over STORMFRONT and VNN FORUM too because the Christinsane that run SF and the arsehole that runs VNN are anti-Creator.

If you are looking for a simple explanation without the skinhead soap operas/drama, look to our Church History pages:
https://creativityalliance.com/history

That's a great history of the Church and the Creator movement from the start. I would of loved to of been involved with the early days of the Church and the times that followed; but alas, it was a little before my time.

Either way, the words of wisdom of Ben Klassen is contained with in the erudite reads of Nature's Eternal Religion and The White Man's Bible as well with the Racial Loyalty newsletters. Which, the Racial Loyalty newsletter was one of David Lane's favorite newsletters and he was an avid read of, so I've heard.

Creativity is needed more than ever for the future of our people. It is the ideological perfection of pro-White thinking, the time for Creativity to rise to the forefront of the pro-White movement is NOW! Nature's Eternal Religion should be on the shelves of every single White family across the world.