Main Menu

The Prison Agreement

Started by Rev.JoelDufresne, Thu 24 Apr 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

CanadianSkin

... Last post from previous page
Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Mon 23 Dec 2019
Quote from: CanadianSkin on Mon 23 Dec 2019Being someone with no criminal record, no prison time
And @Rev.JoelDufresne (P.O.W.) is innocent and has another 40 years before he'll see daylight again. Remember, even to join us, you have to serve a full year as a Prospect just because you signed up with the name Canadian Skin. If we treat Skins like that while looking for honesty and loyalty, imagine how the libtards feel. You're up shiit creek. Drop the Skin moniker, explain yourself to Rev. Deth and maybe we'll cut your Prospect time to the default six months instead of the default 12 for Skins. BTW, No Skin has ever passed the full 12 months. It's not that we interfere, it's that they just cannot hack it. R!
Interesting. I do find most skinheads follow beer politics, or are just looking for an excuse for a fight. I am not afraid of a fight, however I do not see a need for senseless violence. I'd rather be spending the time distributing literature and promoting open conversation to spread the word of what I believe. However, I do come from a heavy metal / punk rock background so that I do find the skinhead image does satisfy both my devotion to my race as well with my love of heavy metal and punk rock, hence is the reason why I do don the image. Also, I think a shaved head feels and looks nice - no more brushing long hair! (I used to have slightly longer than chest length hair, I've been a racial skinhead since Grade 12 of high school, so for over three years now.)

Membership is something I am interested in come the New Year. I'm not sure who to send a message to, in order to explain my current situation of funds. I would also like the read Nature's Eternal Religion and The White Man's Bible before I join, I am sure you must understand the reasons why. I have only read The Little White Book and it sparked an interest leading me to find the website and eventually join the forums here. I am aware we can buy these books on the Creativity Alliance website: is pre-paid MasterCard and Visa cards accepted?
RaHoWa from Canada

Rev.Cambeul

Bank transfer details can be shared.

We have a source for original NER. I just haven't made it available yet - my fault.

I had long hair before I joined the army and after I got out ... then my hair fell out. I shave my head.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.