Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Rev. Dr Joe Esposito: Letter Campaign to Defend Creativity in Prisons

Started by Mikey, Thu 10 Jun 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

As Reverend Doctor Esposito has recently been transferred from Florida to Oregon, this topic has been locked.

Correct as of November 46AC - 2019CE
Always check for updates @ https://creativityalliance.com

Reverend Doctor Joseph Esposito: Contact Details

Joseph Esposito #20315402
DOC Snake River CI IMU-D-20
777 Stanton Blvd
Ontario, OR
U.S.A. 97914

Reverend Doctor Esposito's Website https://rahowadirectory.com/esposito

To send mail and funds via the internet

Log on to http://www.jpay.com

Sender registers on the website and then follows the on-line prompts
Enter State: Oregon
Enter Inmate ID: 20315402

http://www.oregon.gov/DOC/OPS/PRISON/pages/srci.aspx

I just received this letter today, EVERY CREATOR IS OBLIGATED TO TAKE ACTION HERE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON ALL CREATORS RIGHTS IN AMERICA! WRITE TO REVEREND ESPOSITO, HIS WARDEN AND ANYONE AND EVERYONE ELSE POSSIBLE!

he said he wrote me on the 5th of may and this is the backup letter,
I never received that letter by the way
He says he wrote to you Pontifex, so he must've received my second letter with your address
He said he did not get your response.

he wants a letter writing campaign on behalf of all of us at CA
he told me to request that from you to write to his warden and the central office, because they have written him a disciplinary report because of him being a Creator (religiously) and because he is a CA member.

They state we (CA) are a gang.

He wants us to write and complain about assistant warden Calsen (or maybe Colson it is in handwriting can't tell) and Sgt. Koon.

He says he is in the process of  filing a notice of intent to sue for the theft of mail and he is writing a complaint to Mr George Sapp  asst. sec of FDOC about his harassment

I'm going to write him back when I get a chance, and his warden with a complaint.

Mikey

all of us have no excuse not to write a few letters to try and defend creativity
I do not care what country you are in, if you're a CA member we need your support

I suggest in letters to his warden to state that we are not a gang, that we are a religion, we are international, have been around for over 30 years, everything we do is legal and that the constitution states that there is supposed to be freedom of religion in america and that the separation of church and state includes all state (govt) facilities and institutions including prisons

you could also mention black racial religions like the nation of islam which is widespread in american prisons is not persecuted and is just as racial as we are and the fact that they openly talk about racial violence and approve of it, whereas we do not advocate breaking the law, they are more extreme then us and are accepted

RaspStarb

The warden's name is Mark Redd, might as well take this to the top.

Mark Redd
5964 U.S. Highway 90
Live Oak, Florida

suwanneeci@mail.dc.state.fl.us

Also, this form letter might be of help in composing your own response, especially the legal findings:

QuoteA LEGAL TOOL FOR EXERCISING OUR RELIGIOUS RIGHTS

The Women's Frontier newsletter is sent to a number of Brothers and Sisters behind JOG bars, and at times it is censored by prison authorities. The World Church of the Creator will always actively fight against this infringement of our religious rights under the Fourteenth and First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and as such, we will always defend our right to have our literature read by anyone and everyone who wants to have access to it. One of our Brothers who has been very active in this area has prepared the following excellent form letter for use by any Creators or Comrades whenever the WF newsletter is banned by prison officials. We encourage other Comrades to utilize this form letter, print it out, and use in whatever way best suits your needs if you are experiencing this type of discrimination. Naturally, substitute the facts of your own case in the body of the letter (your name, prison officials name, etc) By utilizing all tools at our disposal, we will strike another blow for justice and the right for pro-White literature to be freely and openly read by our brethren. We thank our Brother for giving Creators and Comrades a concrete and powerful way to fight this oppression and tyranny so that our people will never be denied THE FACTS!

LETTER TO CENSOR:

TO: Name and address of prison

RE: Censorship and subsequent ban of Women's Frontier Newsletter

Dear (Prison Official's Name)

Recently, I was contacted by (John Doe), who is an inmate at your prison. Mr. Doe subscribes to a monthly newsletter that I publish called The Women's Frontier (WF) and he claims that an official (or officials) at your prison have banned WF from entering the prison. Accordingly, I am exercising my rights, as the publisher of WF, to a written appeal pursuant to Thornburgh v. Abbott, 490 U.S. 401. 109 S.Ct. 1874 (1989), of the aforementioned determination.

First, all persons, incarcerated or otherwise, have the absolute right to whatever religious beliefs they wish. Because WF is a subsidiary publication of The World Church of the Creator (WCOTC), the WF newsletter is protected under the First Amendment as a religious periodical. WCOTC was incorporated as a non-profit religious organization by the State of Florida on August 16, 1973. On May 30, 1974 received tax-exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service

In Cruz v. Beto, 405 U.S. 319, 321 (1972), the Supreme Court noted that even in prisons "reasonable opportunities must be afforded to all prisoners to exercise the religious freedom guaranteed by the First and Fourteenth Amendments without fear of penalty." The receipt of religious literature is another means of exercising religion in prison. Many prisons have attempted to censor material that is racist or racial in nature. Usually the explanations offered were that these types of publications either appeal to racial hostility or make claims of racial superiority. Prison officials, therefore, argue that these materials are somehow inherently threatening to the security of the prison. Courts that have considered this question have uniformly refused to uphold bans of religious publications that sweep so broadly.

Because of the First Amendment right to believe whatever one wishes, "prison officials have no legitimate interest in excluding religious books...merely because they contain racist views." McCabe v. Arave, 827 F.2d 634, 638 (9th cir. 1987).

Second, wardens may not prohibit a specific publication from ever entering the prison, and may not establish a list of prohibited publications. See Guajardo v. Estelle, 580 F.2d 748 (5th cir. 1978); Murphy v. Missouri Departmet of Corrections, 814 F.2d 1252 (8th cir. 1987).

Courts have determined that prisons must base a rejection on a very specific portion that is "so inflammatory as to be reasonably likely to cause or encourage violence within the prison. See Murphy v. Missouri Department of Corrections. Supra. Moreover, the Supreme Court also set forth procedural safeguards to ensure that prison officials would not arbitrarily exclude acceptable material. These rules provide that in making the decision whether to allow a certain publication, the warden could not reject it because its contents was "religious, philosophical, political,social or sexual, or because its content was unpopular or repugnant." (Bold emphasis added). Thornburgh v. Abbott, Id. at 1877-78.

Aside from the prisoner's right to receive WF, there is my right, as the publisher, to correspond with Mr. Doe, which you have infringed upon in arbitrarily banning WF. It is important for me to have my newsletter reach the people whom I send it to. The prison censors must take into account that I have a well-documented right to correspond, via my newsletter, with prisoners in your institution.

I hope you will reconsider the current ban of the WF newsletter. This would help to avoid further litigation.

Sincerely,
L. T.,
Editor
Women's Frontier Newsletter
World Church of the Creator
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Mikey

I am sure he means santa rosa and suwannee prisons are messing with him, as I have not received his mail from both locations until now
so write both prisons

how many of you have wrote a complaint yet?
my letter isn't finished yet as I have been busy and I want them well thought out and well written for maximum effect

rev starb do you know who the warden himself would answer to for both prisons? I plan on writing several letters to several different places, anywhere that will listen basicly

I am going to write joe and ask for more info on that as well but since I can't guarantee he will receive it, I myself and hopefully some of you will hunt for info as well, I was on a florida prisons site that had no info at all
anyone with info that could help place it here

RaspStarb

Quote from: Br.Mikey on Mon 14 Jun 2010rev starb do you know who the warden himself would answer to for both prisons? I plan on writing several letters to several different places, anywhere that will listen basicly

I am going to write joe and ask for more info on that as well but since I can't guarantee he will receive it, I myself and hopefully some of you will hunt for info as well, I was on a florida prisons site that had no info at all
anyone with info that could help place it here

Main Florida Corrections Site

Suwannee CI is in Region Two, the administrator is a nigger:

David Pridgen

----------------------

Santa Rosa C.I. is in Region One, the administrator is a White Man:

Timothy Cannon
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Mikey on Tue 15 Jun 2010I am sure he means santa rosa and suwannee prisons are messing with him, as I have not received his mail from both locations until nowso write both prisons

I don't see the point in writing to a prison that no longer has Reverend Esposito in their custody so no longer has any authority over him.

So, we're writing to a nigger warden eh?  :-\ I think I might use Black Muslims and Rastafarians (who believe White people are demons) as an example of black hate groups where nobody questions their religious status.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Mikey

I emailed that site and got a response, heres the copy paste

thanks for the opportunity to assist you with your concerns.  Assistant Warden Colson and Sergeant Koon  are employed at Suwannee Correctional Institution.  If you have any questions that you would like to address, please feel free to contact Warden Redd at address below.
Donna K. Moody
Staff Assistant
On behalf of Warden Mark Redd
Suwannee Correctional Institution
5964 US Highway 90
Live Oak, Florida 32060
Phone: (386) 963-6102
Fax: (386) 963-6103
redd.mark@mail.dc.state.fl.us

so the complaints should go to Suwannee only, as both of them work there and this is where Joe is being persecuted for his beliefs.
we must be very careful how we word things, don't use any profanity or slurs, we want help here

I am going to write the warden directly, let it go straight to the top, if we do not get results from that then we can write his higher ups.
don't write donna moody shes just an assistant, write mark redd he is the warden

Mikey

I think I'm going to keep my letter short, sweet and to the point. I'm not even going to go into explaining creativity, just that we are a religion, we are not a "gang". We do not engage in criminal activities and that treating Joe any differently then any other inmate because of his beliefs is discrimination.

I think the less we say the better but we must speak out or it will continuously happen again and we will not be recognized as a religion.

the negro is not the warden of suwanne , mark redd is the warden of suwannee and who we should be writing

I forgot to mention Joe said he was going to write george sapp but he asked us to write his warden
if we do not get a good response from the warden, then we'll try george sapp
david pridgen may be above the warden but george sapp is above him look at rev starbs post
I'm trying the warden first

Mikey

I just got another letter from rev joseph esposito
he says he has been given an additional 6 months in the SHU (security housing unit) for being a creator
we need to send more letters, emails, phone calls to the warden and his superiors now
I have not received a response from the warden for my letter to him, I will try emailing him and I'm going to write george sapp and wendel whitehurst
please all of you email, write or call and complain
they are calling our church a gang and gave rev esposito 6 months in SHU just for being a member

all of you we need your help

Mikey

I emailed Warden Mark Redd last night here was his response I received today

Let me start out by apologizing for not providing you with a response to your first correspondence. I place great importance on ensuring every applicable correspondence receives an appropriate response in a timely manner. However in spite of the effort there are instances where I fall short for whatever reason. I will conduct a review and try to determine what happened to your first correspondence.

I appreciate you for bringing these concerns to my attention and providing me with the opportunity to look into the issues noted. I will conduct a review and will respond with the details of the findings as soon as possible. However, in the interim I can assure you that housing status assignments are based on conduct and safety concerns, not religious preference.

Mark Redd, Warden
"We Never Walk Alone"

I hope the rest of you email or call as I did not receive a response from my letter
flood the warden with emails if he receives enough of them
he will know he has to take care of this

the rest of you that get a response, could you please post it here

Mikey

I'm going to email him again asking why he has received 6 months in the SHU if not because of discrimination
I will post any response I get

SShafer

I will also write a letter it is a shame that we have to hear about these kind of atrocities being forced on good creators that want nothing more than to study there religion its even more ironic that on the 4th we ae supposed to be celebrating our freedom from englands religious teirany. welcom to america tha (land of the free and the home of the mudrace). we all need to do something to assist rev Esposito remember we are in this together and if one of us is being denied our religious rights we all ate!!!!

Rev.Cambeul

To Warden Mark Redd,

My name is Reverend Cailen Cambeul. I am writing in reference to a fellow minister in the Church of Creativity, inmate Joseph Esposito, #894750-F2-109 of Suwannee Correctional Institution. It has been drawn to my attention that Reverend Esposito is being discriminated against due to his religious beliefs and has in fact been punished for his membership in the Church of Creativity with an additional six months in the Security Housing Unit. I am informed that in blatant violation of the 2002 finding and order by Judge Adelman (United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin - Christopher Lee Peterson vs Wilmur Communications Inc.) that Creativity is a religion and adherents of Creativity, known as Creators, are to be duly granted the same religious rights and freedoms as those adherents of any other religious body, Reverend Esposito is instead accused of membership in some kind of a gang for which he is being punished. I assure you that the Church of Creativity is not a gang. We have very high standards and have no tolerance for gang related behaviour.

I will not purport to tell you how to administer your prison facilities, and if Reverend Esposito is in breach of prison regulations, I would expect punishment to be forthcoming. However, I would think that the punishment of a prisoner for adherence to his religious beliefs is not only unconscionable but also unconstitutional and a violation of international human rights treaties of which the United States is a key signatory. If indeed all as has been related to me is true and Reverend Esposito is being punished for gang related activities solely due to his adherence to Creativity and membership in the Church of Creativity, then I must protest this course of action by prison administration and demand an investigation into this breach of the most basic of human rights that has been administered against Reverend Esposito.

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Reverend Cailen Cambeul P M

The Church of Creativity
P.O. Box 420
Oaklands Park
S.A. Australia 5046

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Sun 04 Jul 2010
To Warden Mark Redd,

...I am informed that in blatant violation of the 2002 finding and order by Judge Adelman (United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin - Christopher Lee Peterson vs Wilmur Communications Inc.) that Creativity is a religion and adherents of Creativity, known as Creators, are to be duly granted the same religious rights and freedoms as those adherents of any other religious body, Reverend Esposito is instead accused of membership in some kind of a gang for which he is being punished. I assure you that the Church of Creativity is not a gang. We have very high standards and have no tolerance for gang related behaviour.

Pfft! "Gang activity."  &:(

I was looking through an old Racial Loyalty the other day here: : https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-RacialLoyalty-Issue50.pdf Those who are interested in the rights of incarcerated Creators should be aware of the work of Rev. Norman Wayne Willhoite -- Creator of the Month for April '89 -- whose good work is described on page 5 of RL issue #50. His court victory for Creativity back then surely set a precedent for other incarcerated WRCs like Rev Esposito to note when fighting to legitimately exercise their religious freedom as Creators.

I tried to find current status of Rev. Willhoite by Googling his name, and U.S. District judge Fern Smith, and San Quinten, but without much luck

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?topic=5102.msg11176#msg11176
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.Cambeul

Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 5:22 AM
To: Reverend Cailen Cambeul, PM
Cc: Moody, Donna K.
Subject: RE: Inmate Joseph Esposito, #894750-F2-109 of Suwannee Correctional Institution

Reverend Cailen Cambeul,

The reason for the extension of close management housing was because of serious threats that Inmate Esposito made toward other inmates. It has nothing to do with what religion he chooses or his religious beliefs. However, he did receive a disciplinary infraction report due to written communication from him which had gang implications. There may have been some language in the same letter that referred to his religious beliefs but the focus of the report was the gang related language. I have no evidence or reason to believe any of Inmate Esposito's mail is being held except for that gang related mail that was confiscated and determined to be contraband. I appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention for review. Discrimination of any kind is not permitted or tolerated. Please advise if there are any additional questions or concerns. Thanks

Mark A. Redd, Warden

5964 US Hwy 90

Live Oak, Florida 32060

(386) 963-6102

(386) 963-6103

"We Never Walk Alone"

Mark Twain.

Mikey

I received a response to my second email today, here it is

You received no response to your written communication to me because your letter was just received on Friday, July 2, 2010. Review of the envelope as attached indicates a post mark of June 30, 2010. If there was a letter sent previous to this one I have no record of receiving it. The reason for the extension of Inmate Esposito's close management housing was because of serious threats that Inmate Esposito made toward other inmates. It has nothing to do with what religion he chooses or his religious beliefs. He also received a disciplinary infraction report due to written communication from him which had gang implications. There may have been some language in the same letter that referred to his religious beliefs but the focus of the disciplinary report was the gang related language. I have no evidence or reason to believe any of Inmate Esposito's mail is being held except for that gang related mail that was confiscated and determined to be contraband. I appreciate you bringing the issues noted to my attention for my review as discrimination of any sort is not permitted or condoned. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there are any additional concerns or questions. Thanks again

Mark A. Redd, Warden
5964 US Hwy 90
Live Oak, Florida 32060
(386) 963-6102
(386) 963-6103

"We Never Walk Alone"

Mikey

every bit of information we get seems to confirm everything rev esposito said. the letter he calls "gang related" was from our PM and was used as "evidence" of gang activity and calling CA a gang, even though when we ask about it they won't admit to that letter being from cailen.

joe is supposed to send a copy of the report. I sure want to see it.

I have not written Joe back yet since the last letter, but I will be writing him back very soon letting him know we are pestering his warden and sticking up for him.

Keep up the good work fellow CA members, I think we are having an effect.
I want to thank all of you for writing on behalf of myself and rev esposito it is appreciated.

my current goal with this is to get them to admit that letter was from cailen and that the report was discriminatory and get that report nullified, this may get Joe out of the SHU and save him 6 months of dead time but I doubt it. Either way I'm not going to stop trying.

Mikey

email from the warden today

I appreciate your concerns and want to assure you that no complaints or allegations of staff misconduct are taken lightly.  All institutional mail is handled in accordance with F.A.C. 33-210.101 and based on your letter you have successfully received mail from Inmate Esposito.  To this point there has been no evidence revealed that Inmate Esposito's mail is being tampered with.  My previous e-mail response to you addressed the issue of Inmate Esposito's disciplinary report.  There is no discrimination against him for his beliefs.  Again, the disciplinary report was written based on certain statements in the letter he attempted to mail out as being security threat group information.  Also addressed was the reason for Inmate Esposito's extension of his Close Management status as being related to a separate issue of written and verbal threats he made toward other inmates as part of his regularly scheduled review.  The extension of his Close Management status is not additional state prison time.  It is simply a segregated status necessitated by his demonstrated negative institutional adjustment.  I hope that this information allays your concerns and thanks again for the opportunity to review and address the issues raised. 

Mark A. Redd, Warden

5964 US Hwy 90

Live Oak, Florida 32060

(386) 963-6102

(386) 963-6103

these gang accusations are for us CA and I know it
I was wrong about the dead time in the SHU, I assumed the SHU was the same as here in california
I want to see that report

Rev.Cambeul

PART B - RESPONSE

INMATE: ESPOSITO, JOSEPH
NUMBER: 894750
GRIEVANCE LOG NUMBER: 1006-230-014
CURRENT INMATE LOCATION: SUWANNEE C.I
HOUSING LOCATION: F21132

Your request for Administrative Remedy or Appeal has been received, reviewed & evaluated.
The world church of the creator is no longer recognized by the Florida Department of Corrections as a bona fide religion.
Based on the foregoing your grievance has been denied.

Harry L Colson
6-4-10

The World Church of the Creator was never a religion. It was a religious group, i.e. a Church, that no longer exists. The religion is Creativity and Creativity remains a religion no matter the name or the organisation. Provided that a prisoner is part of a legitimate church such as the Creativity Alliance incorporating the (various) Church(es) of Creativity as Reverend Doctor Esposito is, the prisoner should not have a problem. If however the prisoner claims to be part of the non existent organisation previously known as the World Church of the Creator, then that prisoner will automatically be associated with The Creativity Movement (who continue to use the name WCOTC when it suits them) which is known for its gang activity.

Pontifex Cambeul.

Mark Twain.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Fri 09 Jul 2010
PART B - RESPONSE
[Florida Department of Corrections to Inmate Joe Esposito:]
The world church of the creator is no longer recognized by the Florida Department of Corrections as a bona fide religion.
Based on the foregoing your grievance has been denied.

All the more reason to distance Creativity Alliance from both TCM and wcotc, and their "gang" personae.

Reach back, beyond the Founder's death, to stalwarts like Rev. Willhoite who fought and gained legitimacy for Creativity with BOP (Bureau of Prisons). His case set a precedent. In this age of the Internet, one of you ace researchers should be able to track down this case, or the judge, or Rev. Willhoite himself.

Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Mikey

from the warden today

The church Inmate Esposito is affiliated with has not been designated as a security threat group nor are your suspicions incorrect.  The rule infraction Inmate Esposito was cited for was gang related activities.  The specific language that qualified as security threat group information espoused racial ideology and/or white supremacy.  The specifics of the information used by the Department of Corrections regarding security threat groups is confidential and not subject to public disclosure in accordance with F.S. 119.   

Mark A. Redd, Warden
5964 US Hwy 90
Live Oak, Florida 32060
(386) 963-6102
(386) 963-6103

to me this sounds like I was right and joe was telling the truth the whole time, hence the we can't tell you that response

all of you email or call the warden demanding that we know if the alleged gang was, CA, COTC or WCOTC

they dont have to tell us who it is if it is not the above mentioned groups, but if it is we must know as it is discrimination against our religion

Rev.WillWilliams

Being a long-time convict and open racist, Rev. Esposito may be connected somehow to the Aryan Brotherhood, which is recognized as a gang.

Florida Dept of Corrections links him to the WCOTC, which is not CA, thank goodness, but nor is it recognized as a religion.

Maybe it never had recognition as a religion? Klassen's Creativity certainly was, as Rev. Willhoite established in U.S. District Court.

[In order to protect the guilty] the specifics of the information used by the Department of Corrections regarding security threat groups is confidential and not subject to public disclosure in accordance with F.S. 119.

Rev.Cambeul

To Warden Mark Redd, Redd.Mark@mail.dc.state.fl.us

Regarding Reverend Esposito's Request for Administrative Remedy or Appeal, Grievance Log Number 1006-230-014. Part B - Response:

"The world church of the creator is no longer recognized in the Florida Department of Corrections as a bona fide religion.

Based on the foregoing your grievance has been denied."

I wish to point out that while neither the World Church of the Creator or the Church of the Creator before it were recognised as stand alone religions, both congregations have however been recognised at different times as aspects of the religion known as Creativity in the US District Court;

(Church of the Creator) Reverend Norman Willhoite (1989),
(World Church of the Creator) Christopher Lee Peterson (2009).

Although they no longer exist, neither congregation was considered a gang during its lifetime and should not be treated as such now. In fact, many Creators still use the names Church of the Creator and World Church of the Creator interchangeably with the Church of Creativity or Creativity Alliance. Whether those Creators using such antediluvian terms are unaware of the legal issues that surround the separation of the different names or are just plain stubborn, matters not. If Reverend Esposito who has been a Creator for nearly forty years chooses to use such terminology, he should not be punished for it.

As such I believe that Reverend Esposito's grievance was poorly handled without reference to all the facts. In light of the above, I request that Reverend Esposito's grievance be reexamined by persons other than those responsible for the previous decision.

I also request your assurance that no adherent of Creativity will be punished for use of the terms Church of the Creator (COTC), World Church of the Creator (WCOTC) and their modern equivalent the Creativity Alliance (CA) incorporating the Church of Creativity (CoC).

I thank you for your attention and await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Reverend Cailen Cambeul P.M.

The Church of Creativity
P.O. Box 420
Oaklands Park
S.A. Australia 5046

Mark Twain.

Mikey

from the warden today, notice he reworded things saying the report has nothing to do with either CA, COTC or WCOTC
I should have added to the list Coc Church of Creativity as Cailen uses that one and may have used it in correspondence with Joe

The specifics of the information used by the Department of Corrections regarding security threat groups is confidential and not subject to public disclosure in accordance with F.S. 119.  Your suspicion that any of the "groups" noted in your correspondence having been designated as a " gang" is incorrect. The issue in question has to do with Inmate Esposito's committing  violations of department rules and regulations, nothing more and nothing less. I hope that this addresses the issues noted and I appreciate the opportunity to review and respond to your concerns.

Mark A. Redd, Warden
5964 US Hwy 90
Live Oak, Florida 32060
(386) 963-6102
(386) 963-6103

"We Never Walk Alone"

this confuses me the last email he said it, now he denies it
I am confused here

ScottHarrison

The meaning that I've taken from that is that Joe being punished isn't a result of what he's said or what group he is involved in but rather something he has done, some sort of behaviour that violates prison rules. If we can't prove the prison is persecuting Joe for being a Creator, then there's very little we can do.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Scott on Wed 21 Jul 2010If we can't prove the prison is persecuting Joe for being a Creator, then there's very little we can do.

We have done more than it first seems. We have confirmed that Florida prison adherents of the Church names we listed - and I'll eventually get a reply as well - are not prevented from communicating with their brethren and should not have their Creator related possessions confiscated because of false accusations of "gang material." Next for us to do is document our efforts ready for when we or others need to duplicate our efforts in other states of the US and possibly elsewhere.

Pontifex Cambeul.

Mark Twain.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Wed 21 Jul 2010

We have done more than it first seems. We have confirmed that Florida prison adherents of the Church names we listed - and I'll eventually get a reply as well - are not prevented from communicating with their brethren and should not have their Creator related possessions confiscated because of false accusations of "gang material." Next for us to do is document our efforts ready for when we or others need to duplicate our efforts in other states of the US and possibly elsewhere.

Pontifex Cambeul.

Isn't Rev. Loeb in the Florida prison system? Has he been denied Church material, too?

I do not know Esposito's history as a Creator or his status, but, to me, Rev. Loeb is a righteous man, wrongly convicted due to his religious beliefs. His status, as far as I'm concerned, is that of a religious prisoner, if not Prisoner of War (POW). What does Rev. Loeb have to say on this subject? Doesn't he have possession of WMB, NER, etc.?

Rev.Cambeul

I wouldn't say Reverend Esposito was convicted for his religious beliefs. Before perhaps, but this time no. Don't ask what he's in for, it's not my place to say. I accept that there are decent men who live life hard, taking everything that comes at them head on. In a different era they would have been war heroes. In today's society, those men usually fall into the JOG's hands and wind up in prison. Some completely lose all their principles in their attempt to survive, and others retain their principles but are lost in an increasingly difficult world where survival and maintaining your principles can put you in a position where you are forced to do things the mundane world would be horrified to learn. 

It only makes matters worse when you are a White man. Anything you do or say to a non-White is a hate-crime, while the violent mud that you defend yourself or others from is always the victim.

Both Reverends Loeb and Esposito have had most or all of their Creator materials confiscated with the excuse from the JOG that the COTC and WCOTC no longer exist, so the religion no longer exists; therefore everything related to Creativity is "White Supremacist" and considered to be contraband. Even their Founder Klassen issued Ministerial Certificates were confiscated! Well, at least that problem seems to be over - for now - and we can supply them with new (Alliance) Ministerial Certificates, and Brother Mikey has been doing a superb job supplying them with printouts of the books at fifteen or so pages at a time.

If you're interested in Reverend Esposito's account of his early days as a Creator ...:
QuoteMy name is Rev. Joseph Esposito and I am an original member of the Church of the Creator, friend of our Pontifex Maximus, Ben Klassen, since 1974, when the church was still located at Light House Point, Florida.  I first learned of the Church of the Creator in an ad in the November 1974 issue of Outdoor Life.  The ad said, "Are you proud to be a noble White Man?  If so, contact the Church of the Creator."

My friend, Bobby Way, and I wrote to the address in the ad.  Well, Bobby and I both received six copies each of Nature's Eternal Religion to distribute to ...
Continued at https://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/about

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Mikey

I told joe in my last letter to him that we need more concrete evidence to proceed at this time.
suwannee is just too good at covering there asses

just got a letter from joe he says he and several others are suing the florida prison system for religious discrimination, he said all communications from him (letters) he might need for his lawyer so they can see his story is consistent. I told him in this letter to him I have all the emails from his warden in case his lawyer needs them.

as far as holy books, I tried sending joe a few wmb pages but I sent it to santa rosa and he was at suwannee so he never got em, he has pages 15-30 of wmb sent from dilloway
I have not send any holy pages to suwannee and wont do so at this point in time, for legal purposes I dont want them trying to use our books against us in court

I'd like to send joe some pages from the books but I think it could do more harm then good at this point in time

Rev.Cambeul

Topic closed. Rev.Dr Joe was moved to Century Correctional Institution and the problems listed ceased. However, a new problem of discrimination has since arisen and Rev. Dr Joe, once again needs your assistance.

See https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,6924.0.html

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Update and Appeal for Assistance - Especially from the USA.

As many of you know, I have been corresponding with Reverend Doctor Joseph Esposito for a few years now. The moment he was moved to Century Correctional Institution, all of the previous problems ceased to be https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,4744, now however, they have come back with a vengeance. Rev. Dr Joe is being harassed by a woman named Michelle Jordan: A Southern Baptist who works for the Department of Corrections' gang division, who is misusing her authority to harass Rev. Dr Joe, and deny him his religious rights.

(L to R) Director of the DC's Security Threat Group Unit Michelle Jordan, Sect. McNeil,
Correctional Officer Sergeant Margaret Summers (who accepted the award on behalf of the DC)
and Intelligence Analyst Carter Hickman receive their "2009 Gang Unit of the Year" award from Secretary McNeil.
From: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/2009/Gang.html

For more information read Rev. Dr Joe's world wide call for assistance at https://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/religious-discrimination

To summarise: Rev. Dr Joe needs you to email this Ms Jordan at Jordan.Michelle@mail.dc.state.fl.us Any email you send on behalf of Rev. Dr Joe, print and forward on to him. He also needs United States stamps so that he can continue the legal fight, and he needs you to comb the internet for information pertaining to religious freedom, "White Supremacist" materials and racial discrimination.

There is very little I can do here, as I am too well known by the Florida Department of Corrections, and my letters tend to go missing all too often these days.

So get to it Creators, and help a Brother in need.

RaHoWa!

Pontifex Cambeul.

Mark Twain.

Mikey

Hello Mrs. Jordan,
My name is **********  and I heard a rumor that one of your inmates (Reverend Joseph Esposito) was being discriminated against because of his religion. I have not heard from Joseph himself yet. I was told that you may be responsible or are in some way a part of not allowing him to practice his religion. I do not know what's going on but I hope you can please get to the bottom of this. Joseph Esposito is a reverend of Creativity. Creativity is a young religion, it has been around for over 30 years and is practiced all over Australia, Europe, North and South America. It is often misunderstood because it is far different from Christianity and other older religions. As far as I know, freedom of religion is in the constitution and applies to all state institutions.
Thank you for your time Mrs. Jordan and I await your reply.

Mikey

I just sent that. I hope a few more of you write, it is up to us to defend our own religious freedom. Did you write a letter yet Cailen?

Rev.Cambeul

To Ms Michelle Jordan Jordan.Michelle@mail.dc.state.fl.us

My name is Reverend Cailen Cambeul, and I am the current Pontifex Maximus of the Church of Creativity. As part of my responsibility as Pontifex Maximus, I recently issued two Religious Medallions to Joseph Esposito, who has been a member of our Church since 1974 and is an ordained minister currently incarcerated in Century Correctional Institution. The first Religious Medallion appears to have disappeared without a trace, and the second was returned to me with an attached form describing it as gang material. (See images of the Religious Medallions enclosed below.)

I have contacted you about this matter, because I have been told that you have taken it upon yourself to declare the emblem of our religion, the emblem of our Church - the Church of Creativity - a gang related security risk, thereby banning our Church Emblem within the Florida prison system.

I would like to inform you that Creativity is not a gang. Creativity is a religion, and your actions are a blatant violation of the 1989 finding and order by Judge Fern Smith  and the 2002 finding and order by Judge Adelman (United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin - Christopher Lee Peterson vs Wilmur Communications Inc.) that Creativity is a religion and adherents of Creativity, known as Creators, are to be duly granted the same religious rights and freedoms as those adherents of any other religious body. As such, and assuming that the first sent Religious Medallion is currently held by Florida Department of Corrections, I expect that our Church Member, Joseph Esposito, promptly be issued with his Religious Medallion as is his right. Furthermore, I expect that future mail bearing the Emblem of our Religion – Creativity - be treated with the same courtesy as would any mail bearing the religious symbols of other religious groups such as the Southern Baptists, Hebraic faiths or Nation of Islam, and not be withheld from Joseph Esposito because of any discriminatory beliefs on your or any other prison staff member's behalf.

I also take this opportunity to remind you that it is not up to you to decide what is and what is not a valid religious belief. Religious belief is an extremely personal matter, that can only be decided by the individual in question and the fellow adherents of his or her religion of choice. Joseph Esposito made his choice more than three decades ago when he embraced Creativity, and nobody - both morally and legally - has the right to take that away from him.

Thank you, I await your response. 

Yours Faithfully,
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.

Mark Twain.

Mikey

This was her response.

Mr. *********

Mr. Esposito can follow our grievance procedure if he has any questions or concerns regarding any material confiscated from him. He can ask his Classification Officer for assistance with the grievance.

Florida Department of Corrections
Michelle Jordan
Correctional Programs Administrator
Office of the Inspector General/Security Threat Group Unit

Mikey

Here was my response to her reponse. I did not know what was confiscated I had just guessed it was holy books. If you would've posted more info, I would have been more accurate, now I know it was pendants.

Mrs. Jordan,
I was hoping for a yes or no answer if you are or are not discriminating against Joseph Esposito because of his religion. I think you just gave me a de facto yes to that question. What is the name and contact information of this Classification Officer so I can speak with him/her? If you confiscated religious writings from Reverend Joseph Esposito it is the equivalent of ripping the Bible or the Koran out of someone's hands. When the state can officially discriminate against a religion it opens the door for the state to discriminate against all religions. Religious freedom is protected by the constitution and there are a lot of Americans like myself that would like to keep it that way.
If I misunderstood you, you can explain yourself.
If he is being discriminated against by the prison system, how can he possibly fix the problem within the prison system without outside help? Expect other people (members of Joseph's church) to contact you about this matter.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Mikey on Thu 16 Aug 2012I did not know what was confiscated I had just guessed it was holy books. If you would've posted more info, I would have been more accurate, now I know it was pendants.

The information can be found here.

Reverend Esposito is entitled to a Religious Medallion (as they call it) and Michelle Jordan has ordered that nothing with our Church Logo be allowed to enter the prisons. So no Religious Medallion. No more cards, and just like with George Loeb, mail is going missing.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

In response to https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,6924.msg15422.html#msg15422

From: Jordan, Michelle jordan.michelle@MAIL.DC.STATE.FL.US
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 5:28 AM
To: 'Reverend Cailen Cambeul, PM'
Subject: RE: Joseph Esposito #894750

An item such as a medallion can be denied  when it presents a definable risk to the safe and secure operation of the institution.   The symbolism of the religious medallions of the Church of Creativity may be appropriate in size and value but may have an immediate and obvious effect on other inmates that intimidates, offends  and provokes  other inmates.   

The medallion's symbolism is well known in prison and could have a disruptive and dangerous impact on the inmate population as well as the staff.

Our main priority is to ensure all facilities maintain a safe and secure atmosphere.

Michelle Jordan/Correctional Programs Administrator
Office of the Inspector General/Security Threat Group Unit
Office - 850-410-4582/Fax - 850-410-4137/Cell - 850-228-9355

To Ms Jordan,

I bring to your attention the March 19, 1989 issue of the San Francisco Chronicle, which reported that Federal Judge Fern Smith ruled that The White Man's Bible is racist, but not violently inflammatory and had to be returned to the Church of the Creator minister from whom it was seized in 1986.

Have you the right to overturn any decision by a Federal Court Judge?

Your refusal to accept the symbol of a person's religious faith because it may offend others is both preposterous and insulting, but your willingness to accept some symbols of faith while refusing to accept others is pure discrimination. I can assure you madam, that I am deeply offended each day as I am forced to view the symbols of  religions that casually promote the ostracism, discrimination, enslavement and murder of non-believers or that consider both its adherents and non-adherent racial kin as the so-called Chosen People of this world, but I have neither the moral, nor the legal right to forcibly remove the symbols of these offending religious faiths from my presence. And neither do you, madam. There are no grounds on which you can legally or morally justify your refusal to allow Reverend Esposito to receive a Religious Medallion as he has rightfully requested. I thereby demand that you authorise the issue of Reverend Esposito's Religious Medallion, along with a written apology and assurances to both Reverend Esposito and myself, that you will do your utmost to prevent any recurrence of such discriminatory behaviour aimed at adherents of Creativity, and in particular, members of the Church of Creativity.

Yours Faithfully,
The Church of Creativity

I will be out of the office beginning Friday August 17 through Thursday August 23. I will return on Friday August 24 at 8am.

If you need assistance, please contact Carter Hickman at 85-717-3405 or via email at hickman.carter@mail.dc.state.fl.us.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Jordan
Office of Inspector General
Security Threat Intelligence Unit
Correctional Programs Administrator
Work 850-410-4582
Cell 850-228-9355

Email forwarded to Carter Hickman at hickman.carter@mail.dc.state.fl.us

To Ms Jordan (care of Mr Carter Hickman),

Your refusal to accept the symbol of a person's religious faith because it may offend others is ....

Mark Twain.

Mikey

I will be writing another email when I get time, I have been so busy lately. I already have an idea in mind comparing it to banning a crucifix or a "star of david". I'm sure we will win this battle. Also telling her that our symbol is on everything even remotely related to Creativity including our Holy Books. Banning the symbol also bans our holy Books as the symbol is on the cover of the book.

Mikey

Where is the rest of our faithful?  I hope they will write, call, email etc as soon as possible in defense of Creativity in America. This isn't just about being legitimate in prison, if this turns into a legal battle it will not only be about Creativity but the ruling will apply to all religions and will be applicable many other places.
Even groups who absolutely hate us may come to our defense in a legal battle over religion in order to protect themselves.

Do any of you realize the benefits of being a Creator?
Affirmative action does not apply to us because it is against our religion to hire anyone that isn't our tribe. Not renting to others, trying to terminate our employment because of our beliefs etc so many things that we believe in are protected that others are attacked for.
Even so-called hate speech does not apply to us because the word nigger is in our holy books.
Political correctness and any discrimination against us for being non PC is a direct attack on our faith.

Now of course we will still get harassed for being who we are but we as a religion do have legal protection against discrimination and any legal ruling against us could be used against any other religion as well. Their system works against them and helps us.

Rev.Cambeul

Actually, I referred to each of the three Abrahamic religions by behaviour - not name - in my email.

Quote from: Rev. Dr Espositohttps://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/religious-discrimination
I have never had a racial problem in Florida's Department of Corrections because of my religious preference being Creativity, or because of any of my tattoos

Reverend Doctor Esposito has a tattoo of Founder Klassen's grave maker on his chest based on a photo I sent him.

What is Ms Jordan going to do about protecting her muds and race-traitors from being offended by that? Is she going to have the good Reverend Doctor skinned alive?

Quote from: Rev. Dr Espositohttps://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/religious-discrimination
Florida Department of Corrections does recognise the Church of Creativity as a religious body. The refusal to allow me to wear an Emblem or ANYTHING with our Church Emblem is a Constitutional Violation.

This is personal discrimination and abuse of power by one person only: Ms Jordan. She is the only one within the DOC currently abusing her powers to discriminate against Rev. Dr Esposito, our religion and our Church. So, rather than coming to a legal battle to prove Creativity's status as a valid religion, this has already moved into the arena of personal litigation. See https://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/religious-discrimination

However, this does set a precedent. If just one person is allowed to abuse their authority by discriminating against Creators, others will follow. So we have to put a stop to this right now!

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Mikey

I received that email about this (as I haven't been online much lately), is everyone seeing this thread? I hope everyone received the same email.

All American Creators have absolutely no excuse not to write to defend Creativity. Rev Esposito said he will be filing a lawsuit against someone over this and we want all their responses to mail saved so we can use it against them. Do you as a Creator (whoever is reading this) really want to be part of a church of do nothing whiners or part of a church that practices what it preaches? We take care of our own, that is a defining principle of Creativity. When one of you is kicked out of school, fired from your job etc for being a Creator, do you want me and every other church member to fight for you or do you want us to do nothing and let you rot? You can answer that question by doing something, instead of nothing and help defend Creativity right now.

I want to see some more letters and responses here from the rest of you, not just me and Cailen.

Rev.Cambeul

Latest Update:

All legal documents, i.e. copies of all correspondence between the DOJ and myself are labelled a threat to prison security. Reverend Esposito cannot even see what we are doing in his favour. All we can do is hold onto that correspondence for use in a future lawsuit after he gets out of prison.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

New Letter from Reverend Esposito:
https://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/40-ac-forty-years-of-creativity-and-a-personal-update/

If you cannot write to  the good Reverend Doctor  or defend him against JOG abuses because you are afraid of the JOG discovering who you are, at least send him some stamps so he can write to politicians and lawyers in the hope of making life - if not easier - at least equal for Creators behind bars. Lending a hand from behind the scenes is as honourable as parading on your government building's steps - well, almost, but just as long as you do lend a hand. If you are really that worried and need anonymity, use your local town mayor's name. Who's to know? And it might one day be good for advertising. ;)

For those not living in the US, you can send Reverend Doctor Esposito some custom US postage stamps:
https://www.google.com/search?q=custom+us+stamps
I suggest you use an image of Creativity's Founder, Ben Klassen to avoid problems with censors.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

To: Warden Richard Comerford (comerford.richard@mail.dc.state.fl.us)
Santa Rosa Correctional Institution
5850 East Milton Road
Milton, Florida
32583-7914

Subject: Prisoner Joseph Esposito #894750

My name is Reverend Cailen Cambeul of the Church of Creativity, and I am writing to you on behalf of Joseph Esposito #894750. I am informed that you or your prison staff are discriminating against Joseph Esposito due to his religious beliefs – specifically, that Santa Rosa prison staff treat the religion of Creativity as a form of White Supremacist gang, and claim that any acknowledged adherent of CREATIVITY is an admission of White Supremacist gang affiliation and any representation of the religious symbol of CREATIVITY is treated as a form of gang symbology. Further: the specific White Supremacist gang that Santa Rosa staff claim that Joseph Esposito is affiliated with is the World Church of the Creator (WCOTC). To accuse Joseph Esposito of membership in the WCOTC is both a spurious and libellous accusation and must stop now! Joseph Esposito has been a Creator since 1974 and is well respected as a Minister within our Church; and much of that respect derives from Reverend Esposito's determined stance against the egregious manipulation of people and events, profiteering and thuggery of the WCOTC, which resulted in the arrest and incarceration of its founder and leader, Matthew F. Hale on charges of domestic terrorism. As such, the WCOTC, which was founded in 1996 as a separate group, ended in 2003.

Nor does Reverend Esposito have affiliation with the skinhead group known as "The Creativity Movement," (TCM) which rightly or wrongly is considered by the authorities to be the successor group of the WCOTC.

I point out that just over a decade ago, an honest member of the WCOTC had his employment terminated because of his adherence to the religion of Creativity. That decision was later reversed in a Federal Court judgement that determined that CREATIVITY is legally recognised as a religion. Prior to that in the 1980's, a member of the original Church of the Creator (1973 to 1994) then incarcerated in Florida was able to have CREATIVITY legally recognised as a religion by the Florida Department of Corrections. Neither of these decisions were limited to a specific individual or group, but were binding for all adherents of CREATIVITY.

Note: The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1994 declared that the exercise of religion is an indisputable right and that governments should not burden or question religious exercise without compelling justification.

Further, Congressional acts, the Religious Liberty Protection Act and the Religious Land Use Analysis of Religious Practices within Florida Prisons and Institutionalized Persons Act, were enacted and reaffirmed the doctrine that religious expression should and will be protected among the prison population. Muslims, Orthodox Jews, Native Americans, Sikhs, Rastafarians, and other religious groups have been granted the religious rights to wear religious symbols and crosses, to vegan diets, to fasting rituals, and the participation in sweat lodge purification rituals.  Why should adherents of CREATIVITY be treated any different to adherents of other religions? If required, I have absolutely no doubt that Reverend Esposito can demonstrate a sincere attachment to the doctrines of the religion of CREATIVITY.

As such, I demand that Reverend Esposito's religious choices be respected; that the former existence of the WCOTC not be used as a tool to persecute Reverend Esposito; and that all due consideration be given to Reverend Esposito being allowed the right to wear the symbol of his religion – CREATIVITY – in pendent form, as other religions currently are allowed to do. Any failure to do so is in violation of previous decisions on the legal standing of CREATIVITY and will therefore be taken as a denial of Reverend Esposito's religious and civil rights, and may result in civil litigation.

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

From: Courtney, Cynthia courtney.cynthia@mail.dc.state.fl.us
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 5:01 AM
To: 'PM@creativityalliance.com'
Subject: FW: Prisoner Joseph Esposito #894750

Warden Comerford asked me to respond in his behalf.

Inmate Esposito is in no way being persecuted and at the present time we are reviewing the request to allow him to wear the pendent.

I will notify you once the review is completed.

Thanks.

Cynthia Courtney
Assistant Warden of Programs
Santa Rosa Correctional Institution
5850 East Milton Road
Milton, Florida 32583
850-983-5983

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

As Reverend Doctor Esposito has recently been transferred from Florida to Oregon, this topic has been locked.

Address Updated: October 40 AC

Reverend Doctor Joseph Esposito: Contact Details

Joseph Esposito #510-20315402
DOC Snake River CI IMU-D-20
777 Stanton Blvd
Ontario, OR
U.S.A. 97914

Reverend Doctor Esposito's Website https://rahowadirectory.com/esposito

To send mail and funds via the internet

Log on to http://www.jpay.com

Sender registers on the website and then follows the on-line prompts
Enter State: Oregon
Enter Inmate ID: 20315402

http://www.oregon.gov/DOC/OPS/PRISON/pages/srci.aspx

Mark Twain.