Main Menu

Rev. Dr Joe Esposito: Letter Campaign to Defend Creativity in Prisons

Started by Mikey, Thu 10 Jun 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

RaspStarb

Quote from: Br.Mikey on Mon 14 Jun 2010rev starb do you know who the warden himself would answer to for both prisons? I plan on writing several letters to several different places, anywhere that will listen basicly

I am going to write joe and ask for more info on that as well but since I can't guarantee he will receive it, I myself and hopefully some of you will hunt for info as well, I was on a florida prisons site that had no info at all
anyone with info that could help place it here

Main Florida Corrections Site

Suwannee CI is in Region Two, the administrator is a nigger:

David Pridgen

----------------------

Santa Rosa C.I. is in Region One, the administrator is a White Man:

Timothy Cannon
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Mikey on Tue 15 Jun 2010I am sure he means santa rosa and suwannee prisons are messing with him, as I have not received his mail from both locations until nowso write both prisons

I don't see the point in writing to a prison that no longer has Reverend Esposito in their custody so no longer has any authority over him.

So, we're writing to a nigger warden eh?  :-\ I think I might use Black Muslims and Rastafarians (who believe White people are demons) as an example of black hate groups where nobody questions their religious status.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Mikey

I emailed that site and got a response, heres the copy paste

thanks for the opportunity to assist you with your concerns.  Assistant Warden Colson and Sergeant Koon  are employed at Suwannee Correctional Institution.  If you have any questions that you would like to address, please feel free to contact Warden Redd at address below.
Donna K. Moody
Staff Assistant
On behalf of Warden Mark Redd
Suwannee Correctional Institution
5964 US Highway 90
Live Oak, Florida 32060
Phone: (386) 963-6102
Fax: (386) 963-6103
redd.mark@mail.dc.state.fl.us

so the complaints should go to Suwannee only, as both of them work there and this is where Joe is being persecuted for his beliefs.
we must be very careful how we word things, don't use any profanity or slurs, we want help here

I am going to write the warden directly, let it go straight to the top, if we do not get results from that then we can write his higher ups.
don't write donna moody shes just an assistant, write mark redd he is the warden

Mikey

I think I'm going to keep my letter short, sweet and to the point. I'm not even going to go into explaining creativity, just that we are a religion, we are not a "gang". We do not engage in criminal activities and that treating Joe any differently then any other inmate because of his beliefs is discrimination.

I think the less we say the better but we must speak out or it will continuously happen again and we will not be recognized as a religion.

the negro is not the warden of suwanne , mark redd is the warden of suwannee and who we should be writing

I forgot to mention Joe said he was going to write george sapp but he asked us to write his warden
if we do not get a good response from the warden, then we'll try george sapp
david pridgen may be above the warden but george sapp is above him look at rev starbs post
I'm trying the warden first

Mikey

I just got another letter from rev joseph esposito
he says he has been given an additional 6 months in the SHU (security housing unit) for being a creator
we need to send more letters, emails, phone calls to the warden and his superiors now
I have not received a response from the warden for my letter to him, I will try emailing him and I'm going to write george sapp and wendel whitehurst
please all of you email, write or call and complain
they are calling our church a gang and gave rev esposito 6 months in SHU just for being a member

all of you we need your help

Mikey

I emailed Warden Mark Redd last night here was his response I received today

Let me start out by apologizing for not providing you with a response to your first correspondence. I place great importance on ensuring every applicable correspondence receives an appropriate response in a timely manner. However in spite of the effort there are instances where I fall short for whatever reason. I will conduct a review and try to determine what happened to your first correspondence.

I appreciate you for bringing these concerns to my attention and providing me with the opportunity to look into the issues noted. I will conduct a review and will respond with the details of the findings as soon as possible. However, in the interim I can assure you that housing status assignments are based on conduct and safety concerns, not religious preference.

Mark Redd, Warden
Suwannee Correctional Institution
"We Never Walk Alone"

I hope the rest of you email or call as I did not receive a response from my letter
flood the warden with emails if he receives enough of them
he will know he has to take care of this

the rest of you that get a response, could you please post it here