Main Menu

Our White People In American ZOG Prisons Today

Started by Sinn, Fri 03 Jun 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinn

Thought this would be a good informative video to see in order to get a sense how Whites are treated in American prisons and to have a perspective on what our POWs are going through every day.

Support our POWs

Jimbo

after the Global Race War and the establishment of a New White Imperium, the conviction(s) of every single white man (who has EVER been convicted of ANY offence...criminal or civil) will have to be meticulously and comprehensively examined....and.....unless the evidence against them is of such a nature as to be unquestionable, overwhelming and totally and absolutely irrefutable...without the faintest shadow of a "doubt", then, those conviction(s) will have to be obliterated and $massive amounts of compensation$ paid....also....if there is direct and tangible evidence or a "chain of evidence" that ZOG played a major part in corrupting and destroying said prisoner's life, thus leading him to offend, then, in those circumstances, any such conviction(s) must also be obliterated!

NO conviction by a ZOG court for ANY offence.....and...i mean ANY OFFENCE....should be accepted......ALL white prisoners, NO MATTER wtf they have done, MUST have their cases reviewed in the minutest detail!

cheers!

(Jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien

Merk

Just got out myself a matter of days ago. It's unbelievable. The lack of respect for the Constitution in our courts is criminal. I was convicted of owning a hollow tube! 3 years! And, it was found in a clearly illegal search. They ruled that ANY device that could go over a gun barrel is a silencer.... even empty soda bottles! (which mine was not but was a hollow pipe (NO BAFFLES OR THREADS)) Be careful with what you do with your empty soda bottles brothers and sisters. They make up laws as they go!
"Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of war."

www.blacksunjewelry.com
www.norwoodsofnashville.com
https://www.instagram.com/norwoods_of_nashville

Follow the links on my profile find me on Facebook, and other social media to place orders.

PatTracy

How about one year in prison and banishment for using pepper spray in self defense? I have a friend in the Georgia State system who was sentenced to exactly that. If he was anyone else he would have gotten probation and a fine. Since he is an activist for a White political organization with a long history of literature distribution, the City of Columbus in Georgia just wanted to make him and those annoyingly truthful flyers go away.
It's always something to keep in mind, but never let fear stop you from exercising your right to free speech.
Hopefully his case will be the landmark case that ends banishment in Georgia. But for now he has to wait and finish his sentence.
Formerly WCOTC CT & Church of Creativity NE - Now Retired

REMINDER TO PATRICK TRACY:
You owe the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE a debt that you must repay.

Rev.Cambeul

Although banishment is very real and sometimes used in most areas of the English speaking (formerly) White world, it is never used with the same terminology and legal backing as in Georgia. When used in Australia recently against a White Racial Loyalist named Jack van Tongeren, who was released from prison with the proviso that he leave the state (West Australia). Having settled in a country town in another state (Victoria), he was recognised and the town mayor virtually ordered him out in a scene reminiscent of a Frankenstein monster movie. Knowing how banishment is used in Australia, I was quite surprised to find that it is embedded within Georgia state law.

More information http://www.georgiafederalcriminallawyerblog.com/2009/07/banishment_exile_permitted_in.html

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.