Forum > News from the Gulags

News from the Michigan Gulag

(1/1)

Rev.JoelDufresne (P.O.W.):
Hey Brother,

I hope you're well. I caught the Covid along with almost everyone here. We only had one death, but we're still on a crazy lock-down regimen.

Tell everyone I say, 'Hi'.

RaHoWa!

Br.IanVonTurpie:

--- Quote from: Rev.JoelDufresne (P.O.W.) on 03 February 2021 at 04:43 ---Hey Brother,

I hope you're well. I caught the Covid along with almost everyone here. We only had one death, but we're still on a crazy lock-down regimen.

Tell everyone I say, 'Hi'.

RaHoWa!

--- End quote ---
I’ve not yet met anybody with corona.

They say it’s like “ breathing knives” and just doing a piss hurts majorly. How was it for you can you describe your experiences? How long were you affected for?

Rev.Dibbs:
I've known a couple people that have claimed to have the covid. They said it wasn't much worse than a flu that is concentrated in their chest.

--- Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on 03 February 2021 at 11:13 ---Iíve not yet met anybody with corona.

They say itís like ď breathing knivesĒ and just doing a piss hurts majorly. How was it for you can you describe your experiences? How long were you affected for?
--- End quote ---

Rev.JoelDufresne (P.O.W.):

--- Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on 03 February 2021 at 11:13 ---I’ve not yet met anybody with corona.

They say it’s like “ breathing knives” and just doing a piss hurts majorly. How was it for you can you describe your experiences? How long were you affected for?
--- End quote ---

Yeah, as for covid I was only sick for about 4 or 5 days. I had a runny nose and body aches. After that, I was sleepy and had headaches for a couple of weeks. Not many people out of literal hundreds actually got real sick. I think probably 5 or 6 got hospitalized. One died and he didn't even get to go to the hospital.. He complained of breathing problems and the nurse didn't show up until he'd been dead an hour. They did CPR on him waiting for a nurse, and then while while waiting for an ambulance until it was cruel........but that's the way things go sometimes.

As for STANKO........I dealt with him as well. He's in it for himself. He still has a lot of books left over from Klassen and doesn't want to come off of them for less than a kings ransom. I tried getting them at a bulk price once and he was having none of it. He wanted to sell each one individually at the max price. Hopefully he wakes up and does what's right but he's had chances so I doubt it.

Its good to know things are looking up for you guys. Times are definitely changing and the time is now to try to capitalize on the situation. Free speech is about to seriously be a thing of the past. The players of the system have turned on each other so none of us should be expecting any quarter........because the truth is.....none of us will be getting it.

Well take care.

RAHOWA!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version