Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

George David Loeb: Internet Messages For Publication

Started by Sinn, Thu 26 Feb 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinn

USA Politics and Race - All About Osama Obama

6th March 35 A.C.

Primaries, caucuses, conventions, nominations, the general election and inauguration.  One thing is certain : In early 2009, the George W. Bush era will finally come to an end, for better or for worse.

We note that many say that with a new president, Americans can do no worse.  We are not so sure.  For we also note that half-breed negro Barack Obama is still among the candidates. His race and his reputation lead us to fear the worst.

Lest we be accused of being racist we note that Obama's bi-racial background and other matters that we will raise here have been covered extensively both in the campaign itself and in the media.  Yet, we think all have missed the key points, perhaps intentionally.

In the 28th January, 2008 issue of "Time", for example, black Harvard University professor, Randall Kennedy, asked - as many others have - whether Obama is "black enough" to appeal to black voters.

This "black enough" phrase is like some sort of dirty masonic code.

When decoded it is an admission by blacks and even by liberal race traitors - they know what all of us should know - black voters are racists that intend to vote for Obama (or anyone) they deem to be "black enough.

But how can Obama ever be "black enough" ?  Perhaps he will be viewed as "black enough" because he isn't clearly white, as are his opponents Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and others.

But let us be clear on this :

Obama's father is a black [Islamic] African; his mother is white - a race traitor perhaps, but white.  Not mulatto, not quadroon, octaroon dusky caste or even high yellow.  She is White.

But as a matter of political expediency that we call PURE SLIME Obama has chosen to portray himself as black

Again, let us be clear on this:

Obama's black African father came to America, mated with a White woman, and returned to Africa, leaving the White woman to raise the half-breed offspring alone.

This is a typical black racial conduct - genetic in root cause, it is true the world over as it is in America.  Male parental neglect and abandonment. - Our View - A man not responsible enough to raise his own children is irresponsible to the very core.

This is the type of man Obama is
or
This is the type of man Obama wants to be. Black and irresponsible - like his father.

Yes, adopting the race of his father in an attempt to corner the black vote is slimyAnd yet, slimy as it is, there is an aspect 100 times more slimy! Slimy enough to make you sick.  We come to that next.

As we noted earlier, Barack Obama was abandoned by his black father.  Obama was, in fact, raised entirely by Whites - his white mother (with notable involvement of his White grandparents)

Thus, Obama's decision to portray himself as black (to be "black enough" for the black voters) is a slimy slap in the face to his mother and his grandparents who bore the burden of raising him.

There is no greater dishonor - period

Despite having lived in diverse locales in his youth (including Indonesia and Hawaii), Obama's background is most like that of the White upper middle class children of that era.  Throughout his high school years that is a notion that Obama steadily sought to reinforce.  It's all there in a nutshell and plain to see in his oft published high school year book photo - he called himself "Barry".  Barry Obama - the Almost White Kid.

Then it was off to college for "Barry".  He didn't go to Howard University or any other of the historically black universities.  Oh no, for Barry Obama, it was Columbia, then Harvard law !  Ivy League all the way.  The ultimate bastions of White snobbery where Barry again sought to fit in, admittedly by "doing a little blow" (illegal and reckless, perhaps this was Barry being a little too black, like his father, a heavy drinker who died young in a fiery auto crash).

Regardless, it was still "Barry", the Almost White Kid, throughout his college years.

Well, we mock Obama for calling himself Barry, it's true.  But what's in a name ?  Actually, quite a lot.

Barry's real full name is Barack Hussein Obama.  Consider how closely the name resembles that of America's most hated enemies :

Saddam Hussein + Osama bin Laden = Barack Hussein Obama. To make our feelings clear on this, we call him Osama Obama.

Finally we note that to overcome the implicit Islamic ties and his former "white enough" stance Obama now has Oprah Winfrey by his side, on the campaign trail.

Funny in a way.

Consider the name "Oprah".

Her mother intended to name her Orpah, after a character from the Old Testament.  Q. What kind of person gets the name of her own child wrong ?  A. The mother of the endorser chosen by Obama.

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, they say.

Will Barack Hussein Obama , the man who has lately chosen to be black like his father, someday also choose to be Islamic like his father ?  Will he turn his back on the USA, the nation he seeks to lead, the way he has turned his back on the White Family that raised him ?  We cannot know but his reputation leads us to fear the worst.

Of course, to us, his election as US President would be the darkest day in recent world history - perhaps the beginning of the end.

But, in a way, it doesn't matter: if he is not elected this time, he will continue in politics - Osama Obama is not going away.

Let us make this last point most clear : Osama Obama is not going away unless or until we recognize that this slimy shape-shifter is not white enough, not black enough and not man enough to be worthy of our respect - or the vote of anyone white or black.
  Want to talk to Rev. George about his comments ??  Please feel free to contact him: George David Loeb, Jr #292124, Tomoka Correctional Institution, 3950 Tiger Bay Road, Daytona Beach, Florida, 32124, USA.

Sinn

Discover Magazine - Letter to the Editor

18th May 35 A.C.

Discover

Letters to the Editor

90 Fifth Avenue

New York, New York, 10011

Dear Discover,

I am writing in regard to your June article, profiling renowned biologist, Dr Peter Duesberg.  Your writer noted that the good doctor "repeatedly refers to gay people as homos and blacks as schwartzes".  ironic as it may be, it appears that yours is the inappropriate racial commentary.

Homosexual (Homo for short) is the technically correct terminology as opposed to "gay" which is far more a fashion than a description.  Furthermore, in discussing people whose own reckless behavior made them sick (and who expect others to help pay the bill for research and treatment) use of the term "homos", even if derisive, is still probably more respect than is deserved.

As for "schwartzes", the word is German - as is Duesberg - and literally means "blacks", precisely the term you propose as proper in English.  Your cultural ignorance is showing.

For your information, the more common term for "blacks" in German is "neger".  Had Duesberg used this term, we would nevertheless again consider the proper degree respect due - addressing a race characteristics by abject failure, criminality indolence and immorality.

The question of whether black failure is based on genetic limits of capacity or environment may still be a topic among left leaning pseudo-scientists, others ask "Where is the racism and oppression within racially homogeneous indigenous African areas where they remain in a pre-Stone Age state of development - and but for White colonial influence are not for far removed from eating their own young for food ?"

Duesberg (and Watson) are true pioneering geniuses in cancer research and DNA sequencing.  Perhaps impolite, they speak the truth.  Your readers must ask why Discover and so many others lack similar courage.  We must also recognize that your quibbling criticism make the work of these geniuses doubly difficult perhaps delaying cures that may be of benefit to all, both black and White.

George David Loeb, Jr

Tomoka Correctional Institution

3950 Tiger Bay Road

Daytona Beach, Florida, 32124

Want to talk to Rev. George about his comments ??  Please feel free to contact him: George David Loeb, Jr #292124, Tomoka Correctional Institution, 3950 Tiger Bay Road, Daytona Beach, Florida, 32124, USA.

Sinn

John Walsh and America's Most Wanted Termed Frauds

13th July 35 A.C.

I called a friend and asked how he was doing.  "Better than you", he said.  He went on to explain how I had been on America's Most wanted, shown supposedly killing a black US Navy sailor for no reason - the implication being that the motive had been racial.

And so I inquired further about the so-called re-enactment.

Was there mention of the prior traffic related argument ?  Did it show that the decedent, Harold Mansfield, had gone to his home and returned with an accomplice ?  Did they mention the brick and the threat to smash my head in ?

"No, no, no", my friend said, "nothing like that.  Just showed him pulling up and you capping him when he got out of the car."

I asked my friend to call the John Walsh Tip Line to set the record straight.

I was in less than a week later watching television when the next episode of America's Most Wanted aired.

"Captured" was the key word accompanying my photo.  Yet John Walsh was careful to explain that his show had nothing to do with my arrest.  What Walsh could not explain was why the initial re-enactment had been inaccurate and why it was left to "viewers calls" to indicate "Loeb might have been threatened with a brick at the time of the shooting."

To me, there was nothing to explain.  I had always suspected America's Most Wanted and John Walsh of being throughly dishonest in what they presented as fact.

First and most obvious was the occasional profiling of those supposedly wanted on relatively minor charges.

They wouldn't be shown on America's Most Wanted unless they were actually wanted for for more serious offenses.  It is as simple as that.

Equally obvious was that re-enactments in the more serious cases routinely omitted facts and circumstances that might explain and excuse the wanted individual.

Even the reason why was obvious.

The sole purpose of America's Most Wanted is to get friends and family of the so-called suspects to snitch, where they would never do so if the truth were told.

It all seemed so obvious, and yet I don't know for sure.  Now, as a victim myself, I have my proof.  John Walsh and America's Most Wanted together are frauds.

In my case, police and prosecutors knew beyond a doubt that I had been attacked.  Witness statements had been collected, the brick itself had been taken into evidence.  The same police and prosecutors were on hand when America's Most Wanted filmed the re-enactment.  And yet the re-enactment showed no threat, no attack and no brick.  Under the circumstances, there can be no excuse.  What John Walsh is doing is intentional.  It's all about John Walsh being able to say he's had another "scumbag" captured.  It's all about him.  His show.  His ego.  And, thus, America's Most Wanted's lies are his lies.

Maybe the lies would be more palatable if John Walsh was not quite so sanctimonious, not so miserably hateful.  Some will say that John Walsh has his reasons.  Nearly thirty years ago, his son was kidnapped and brutally murdered.  But I remember John Wash from those earlier days.  When he spoke before Congress about missing and exploited children, I saw him as grieving but also as being miserable and hateful, as if he had been that way all along.

Regardless, John Walsh told Congress and he's told the public ever since that what he does is not a matter of hate - just him doing his part to preserve his vision of America.

Well, my vision of America includes a vision of justice, which is to say "justice for all".

John Walsh knows that his show made me appear guilty before the entire nation.  He knows that what was shown on America's Most Wanted was a fraud.  But John Walsh has never lifted one finger to right the wrong done because John Walsh is not interested in justice.  He doesn't care about the innocent lives he ruins.  he cares only about himself. And it is for that reason, more than any other, that John Walsh has been and always will be a fraud.

Sinn

Lay Down With Dogs ... Wake Up With ... AIDS

November 35 A.C.

We shouldn't have to tell anyone anything.  A genetically healthy White person is simply not physically attracted to members of other races.  Anyway, most Whites are in fact sickened and repulsed by the very sight (and smell) of a nigger (or Jew).  Sickened by the gook and Mexican, too.

Of course, all good White parents re-inforce the genetic predisposition to mate only within our race, by teaching that racial loyalty is an all important virtue.

Finally, a sense of racial community draws a line in the sand, enough even to compensate for genetic weakness and racially negligent parenting.

The niggers had a saying : "Once they go black, they never go back".

We had a saying of our own : "Once they go black, they can't come back."  "Polite" people said race-mixing was "taboo".  WE said then as we do now - the only thing worse than a nigger is a nigger lover !  It is a mindset that serves us well.

Thirty-five years ago, Ben Klassen, Founder of Church of the Creator, pointed out that the races of this world are in competition - competing for scarce resources and, indeed, for the very world itself.  Yet, even today it seems that the White Race is the only one that isn't competing in an organized way.  That fact changes nothing.  Other races are competing.  They are organizing and they're winning.

Certainly the niggers have had their organizations for their own interests for years, as well. by speaking before their Assemblies, a succession of US presidents and candidates have served to legitimize these clearly racist organizations such as The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.  By the name itself, it's clear that they are not here to help us but only to help themselves.  They are competing and organizing ... In that, it is clear the niggers are our enemy.

A failure of genetics, parenting neglect and poor racial community all notwithstanding, they call it racial treason for a reason.  It is "sleeping with the enemy" and surely it should have its consequences near term.  But we can now wait because the wages of racial sin is death, by and by thanks to a gift of nature.  The gift is called AIDS and the statistics speak for themselves.

Consider 2006, the most recent year for which CDC statistics are available.  Among new case patients, 45% were Negro, 17% were Hispanic non-Whites, 3% were "other" (including Asians, Indians and alike).  Thus, just 17% were White.

Factoring out the ankle grabbing queers and needle-using dope heads, we find that nearly 90% of all White heterosexuals getting AIDS contracted it through racial treason. They sleep with niggers and/or "others" (or with someone White who does) and the stage is set.

The racial breakdown for venereal disease has been remarkably consistent - from disease-to-disease and from generation-to-generation.  It was true of syphyllis and of gonhorrhea.  It is true with herpes and genital warts - the niggers are infected (in fact, infested) with disease ...

... Even a hundred years ago, it gave rise to an expression - Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Well, no doubt race mixing and fleas make us sick.  But today we have AIDS and it will make you dead.  If anyone ever, sadly, needed a reason to avoid race-mixing, this is it.  So, practice racial loyalty or  ....

LAY DOWN WITH DOGS, WAKE UP WITH AIDS .... AND DIE !

[Rev. Loeb is White because his parents practiced racial loyalty.  Rev. Loeb is healthy because he too practices racial loyalty.  RAHOWA!  White Children bringing us victory.]

Sinn

How's This For Hypocrisy!

December 35 A.C.

In 1994, the State of Florida, State Senator W.D. Childers, Pensacola Attorney Fred Levin and Governor Lawton Chiles drew up legislation that led to the State's civil action against American tobacco companies.  The case, in turn, led to a 13 BILLION [U.S.] DOLLAR SETTLEMENT!

AND YET, to this day, the State of Florida continues to tax and profit from tobacco sold to the state's 99,000 inmates.

It is rumored that the practice will soon end.  Even so, it will not erase the stain of hypocrisy that has for 14 years undermined respect for government in general, and sullied the reputation of this once great State.

In the interest of full disclosure, we now note what has become of those involved in Florida's suit against the tobacco companies:

- Fred Levin received 250 million [U.S.] dollars in legal fee for his work

- W.D. Childers is in prison in an unrelated bribery case, and

- Lawton Chiles is deceased.*

*{As Florida Governor, Lawton Chiles appointed State Attorney Harry Shorstein who prosecuted the case against Rev George Loeb.  Loebs claims regarding misconduct committed during his trial will appear later on this site.

Sinn

Why There Was No Fight

The George Loeb Case And Your Questions Answered

February 36 A.C.

I have always encouraged people to ask questions regarding my case.  Lately, some of the questions have been more in the form of an accusation.  I am compelled to answer for myself, as a representative of the Church of the Creator and for all who have doubt without understanding the reasons why.

One lady wrote and said "Why didn't you get out of your car and fight?". 

As the question attacks my character and courage, I will answer IT before all others.

In regard to the issue, "to fight or not to fight", let me begin by saying that I was under no obligation, of law or honor, to engage in hand-to-hand combat against two homicidal niggers, one of which was wielding a brick.  This was particularly true as I was with my wife, potentially the next victim, had I been killed or beaten, perhaps reduced to a blithering idiot by the niggers as was Reginald Denny.  Dead or brain-dead "heroes" don't do much for us in any case.  If it happens - so be it - RAHOWA, Hail the Hero.  But, as for me, (a White man and a representative of my Church), given a chance I would in all cases reject suicidal hot-headed combat in favor of thinking first and winning - winning big where possible.  It's not just a matter of policy, it's a matter of common sense

The decedent, Harold mansfield, had gone home and returned with an accomplice [and a brick].  I certainly did not owe him an honorable combat.  Even if I had killed him and  his accomplice outright, upon their approach, I would not have felt wrong. (Their intent was already apparent)  I question the White Racial heart (and sanity) of those who disagree.

And yet, the facts in my case are far more consistent with honor than the bare minimum of "better safe, than sorry".  I clarify it further, below, as a challenge to all the doubters.

Yes, I was with my wife.  Yes, there were two niggers.  Yes, one had a brick.  And, yes, both of them were considerably younger than I was.

I WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND - NONE OF THAT MATTERED AT ALL, for, under the  circumstances, to fight or not to fight, was never a matter of choice!

Harold Mansfield had returned to the scene.  His car was taking a wide turn through the parking lot.  I could see that he was no longer alone - he had gone to get a friend.  It seemed entirely reasonable to believe that he had gone to get a gun as well.  At some point, I told my wife to open the glove compartment where she kept her .25.  Mansfield's car came to an abrupt halt alongside us.  We struggled with the keys and balky lock.  Mansfield was coming forward - yelling - saying he was going to smash my head in.

When I finally got the gun in hand, separating it from the holster, I saw Mansfield just 3 or 4 feet away, brick held high like a football - and I fired.

There had been no decision, and no time to fight.  No opportunity for a warning shot.  No opportunity to shoot to wound.  Just circumstances such that I am neither hero nor coward.  Merely a man, and a survivor.

I hope this will serve to answer the first of your many questions.  Other pointed or frequently asked questions and similar straight-forward answers will appear here soon.  Please do keep asking.  I am in a unique position for I truly have nothing to hide.

And if the questions are asked in the form of an accusation, even by our own people, so be it.  I will continue as I have, supporting all honorable White Racial causes, and particularly promoting what I believe to be the one true path to victory, Creativity. RaHoWa!

CREATORS - the few truly working for White Survival.