Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

2013-08-00 N.D., USA - Craig Cobb Hounded by Village of the Damned

Started by PatTracy, Wed 25 Sep 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

The latest update from Reverend Cobb, via http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=9423

My probation officer just phoned me. His corresponding Homeland Security officer in the midwest has denied me transfer to the state I was born 62 years ago-- Missouri, and where I was never a felon until recently.

My mother is close to 90. This means I will either not see her again, or for only brief periods during brief allowed visits, if even those are allowed. Further, I am the oldest of my siblings, and the only one free to help care for her so that she won't have to go to assisted living--which outcome is not expected soon, but will certainly happen in future at some near point in time.

The Missouri female, one "Amy" (at least, she was the contact point Homeland Security agent) either stated or her associates stated that the reason given is that I have not had much contact with my mother over the years. So now the state prevents that to the end. My father died in 2005. My becoming closer with my mother has someone been determined by that. She is alone now. In any case, that is not the Soviet state's business. I am told by my family that "Amy" is about mid-40's. That means I have been a born Missourian, assuming she is one too, for 17 years longer than she has. There is also a national compact regulating these transfers of jurisdiction and they are practically, but not quite, mandatory. Since I am not a murderer or a rapist, a carjacker or a bank robber, I now know (by logical conjecture at least) my internet typing is just as bad insofar as the state considers me.

I told my probation officer that I promised I'd become a "propagandistic force" in North Dakota, to which he said "you mean by 'throwing stuff' all over the internet?" It seemed to be by his tone and choice of the seemingly derisively meant terms "throwing" and "stuff" that he either didn't like this Constitutional freedom I have or how I effectively use those. He then said I don't have the right to make threats. As if i either am or don't understand that. I mentioned that I understand government will lie ... So re the internet, I asked-- "yeah, like jews throw publishing of books and newspapers" and "violent movies and video games" all over society? In other words, it's OK for jews to push crap like first person shooter video games onto impressionable 7,8,10,12,14,16,18,20 year old white boys, but old white men like me can't comment upon the utter decay and corruption all around us. At least not without being defamed by organized jews and their bolshevik and krishton allies.

At around this point--upon hearing his "you mean throw stuff all over the internet", I reminded him I do have and do claim my First Amendment rights (to freedom of speech and religion though I didn't get into those details)...and then asked, just to get his official take-- "do i or do I not have my First Amendment rights?". The key meme, as best i got it, was "you mean, throw stuff all over the internet".

I have spent a lot of money these past 45 days. I need cataracts surgery. I am literally going blind. Must sit 4 feet in front of a TV to see it well. The county jail in Mercer, the sheriff and all these state officials and MO probation know full well I need cataracts surgery and am long overdue to have it. That is part of their torture.

I mention most of this so that as many people as possible see and accurately construe the implications for themselves and their families for the coming ratcheting up of the state (particularly but not only) against whites. Itz coming.

Local communities will not regard their local officials at all levels of government or those officials' family members well when USA financial and civil chaos comes. I know that happened in Estonia when the Soviet fall came; people old and young told me the details.

I visited my probation officer today by pre-appointment. The transfer lady and I worked out my application to go and live with my male cousin in Louisburg Square, Beacon Hill, Boston. Of course, I won't be able to fly the swazi outside on Louisburg Square, but my cousin and I will laugh like hell with it on the wall in the inside; he's racy like that, but is able to be cautious and discreet too--unlike me. Plus, he's older by a few years; can give me some good counseling, I am sure. He knows his way around MA.

They told me at probation today that the corresponding MO state employees informed ND that, according to the researches from there, I had not been with my family between "2003-2013." I was precisely cited that time period by my probation officer. But it is not true. My family invited me up from Pocahontas county WV for the Christmas Holidays of 2003. Then there was a huge snowstorm the day I was to go back to WV, and my dad was debilitated from dementia, age and his third divorce (second from the same woman). He was living with my mom who wanted me to stay. I did. From New Year's eve until July 4th, 2004, six months. I managed two of dad's apt. buildings and lived in one. that's when I met Alex Linder. He stopped there from Kirksville, and picked up three of us and we all four drove to the Topeka Brown vs. Board demo and back. Also in 2013 I was there twice with my mom in MO for several weeks.

When I mentioned to the ND female probation officer who effects the interstate applications that that crucial piece of info was entirely wrong--thinking an appeal could easily be heard due to the error of "data entry", she just said MO was resolute and "adamant." End of story. No matter the truth or the facts--they'd obtained their decision. "The truth is no defense." -Ernst Zundel's Canadian judge

More at http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=9423
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Wed 18 Jun 2014
The latest update from Reverend Cobb, via http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=9423

At around this point--upon hearing his "you mean throw stuff all over the internet", I reminded him I do have and do claim my First Amendment rights (to freedom of speech and religion though I didn't get into those details)...and then asked, just to get his official take-- "do i or do I not have my First Amendment rights?". The key meme, as best i got it, was "you mean, throw stuff all over the internet".

More at http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=9423

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ironmaiden/ageofinnocence.html

IRON MAIDEN /AGE OF INNOCENCE

I can't be compromising in my thoughts no more

I can't prevent the times my anger fills my heart
I can't be sympathizing with a new lost cause
I feel I've lost my patience with the world and all

And all the politicians and their hollow promises
And all the lies, deceit and shame that goes with it
The working man pays everything for their mistakes
And with his life too if there was to be a war

[Chorus:]
So we can only get one chance, can we take it?
And we only got one life, can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have, don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading like an old dream

A life of petty crime gets punished with a holiday
The victims' mind are scarred for life most everyday
Assailants know just how much further they can go
They know the laws are soft, conviction chances low

[Repeat chorus]

You can't protect yourselves even in your own home
For fear of vigilante cries, the victims wipe their eyes
So now the criminal they launch right in our face
Judical system lets them do it, a disgrace

Despondent public worries, where it will all end?
We can't protect ourselves, our kids from the crime trend
We cannot even warn each other of evil in our midst
They have more rights than us, you cannot call that just

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Along the same theme of them with all the rights and the powers-that-be on their side, and us with no rights at all:

"You kill me, it's self defence. If I kill you, they call it vengeance!
"Spit in your eye. I will defy. You'll be afraid when I call out your name!
"Not a prisoner, I'm a free man. And my life is my own now."

Iron Maiden, The Prisoner. From the Number of the Beast album.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Fri 20 Jun 2014
Along the same theme of them with all the rights and the powers-that-be on their side, and us with no rights at all:

"You kill me, it's self defence. If I kill you, they call it vengeance!
"Spit in your eye. I will defy. You'll be afraid when I call out your name!
"Not a prisoner, I'm a free man. And my life is my own now."

Iron Maiden, The Prisoner. From the Number of the Beast album.
WE WANT INFORMATION!... INFORMATION! INFORMATION! "WHO ARE YOU.. THE NEW NUMBER 2.. WHO IS NUMBER 1? .. YOU ARE NUMBER 6! I AM NOT A NUMBER! I AM A FREE MAN!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Well .. if Craig can get back to Leith and those Indians (PRAIRIE NIGGERS) show up again making trouble.. he and his mates can have a concert and sing Iron Maiden's "run to the hills" to them! ;D

The Price is Reich!

Albert

That's great news that Cobb is free. To think I was going to apply for asylum in the USA 20 years ago. The place is now the most anti-White police state on earth. Reverend Cobb needs to realise that Rahowa needs to be waged  cleverly with the mind and on the internet - much as I would like to invade Leith and behead the unbelievers there myself in revenge -  it is not a realistic aspiration ... yet.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top