Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

2011-01-27 Former Creator Craig Cobb Mentioned

Started by Rev.WillWilliams, Mon 26 Jan 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: White Will on Mon 26 Jan 2009

The Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, which monitors white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity, counted 630 "hate sites" on the Web last year — including...Podblanc.com — founded by neo-Nazi Craig Cobb,...said Mark Potok, director of the Intelligence Project.

It took a while for the "law" to catch up with Creator thought criminal, Rev. Cobb, since this sensationalistic "hate watchdog" article was published, but their noose appears to have tightened around him. Read more here: http://podblanc.com/node/40799
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Vikfield

The Jews are coming out swinging on all fronts after the Von Brunn incident. Clearly they sense their stranglehold of power over the gentiles weakening. You would think the bastards would learn that every time they overplay their hand they get wiped out. With the White races back up against the metaphorical wall they are pushing us into a "Us or Them" type of decision that Whites have never had to make when dealing with the Jews in history. Our race must rally and unite to throw off the Jew but to do so we will have to take our numbers even lower. As we all know any organism that doesn't excrete it's waste will be destroyed.

Rev.WillWilliams

It's always been "Them v. Us," Brent. The ancient Torah dictates as much.

Our job is to deprogram White folks -- "Us" hapless goyim --post haste from worshiping the enemy's tribal god and from seeking their identity at all in a Jewish document. It's not a hard sell, really, as Whites are feeling the squeeze more and more and looking for rational answers as to why; Creators are best positioned to do just that. Organization of the Race to oppose "Them" can only logically follow our important work. It's all a game of numbers; how many responsible Whites can we redirect toward effective White renewal, and can we do it before we cross the proverbial line of no return?

Onward and Upward, Comrade!

Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.WillWilliams

The following letter was written by Rev. Cobb to "Rounder" a couple of days ago. More found here at  Vanguard News Network: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=98661

"Hey Rounder,

How are you. Congrats on last TAA. Thanks for the bucks which were in the Podblanc mailbox when I got back from Finland. But I only had 4 days of freedom before they locked me in this basement clinic crowbar hotel in Estonia.

There was a 2 and 1/2 hour trial where they concluded that I endanger public security, public order, public safety, moral standards, health of other persons or some other relevent public interests.

I have cash and an American passport and am expelled by Estonia, but they have me locked down here till Sept 16th if they want and I think they can get extensions every 2 months. One Khazarstan guy has been here a year. Ha. One funny guard named "Sven" likes Podblanc and he always calls me "Hannibal Lecter". We both laugh our asses off at that. Sometimes he yells "white power" when he opens the door. LOL.

Well, immediate problem is I want to go to Israelcan-orth ("orth" means corrective and the izzies love to correct and critique us.

Anyway, I have dual citizenship and they need help quacking up there. I have some ideas how to do it - revamp deprograms til I move - get enough money to move to South America. For example, from Israelcan-orth, I could rent or borrow a guy's boa constricter or Anaconda, say the sname's name is "Diversity" and feed him a live, quivering white rabbit. I think that would be a legal and good show in Israelcan-orth, Izziecan-orth, Izcan-orth.

But another problem - this nutbag female charge'd'affaires at the Canadian embassy in Tallinn, Mrs Marina Asari, so far won't visit me to help me get a single-tripp emergency Canadian passport. She is discriminating against my creativity religion I guess. Maybe it's collusion with her higher-ups too. But I kinda doubt it. This bitch seems esteemed up big time and not even willing to do the job except as she pleases.

Can you guys start a small email fax campaign to CBC's "As it Happens" radio show or some other media in Israelcan-orth ?? Maybe I'll get the passport in time to avoid ZOG deportation and get some media to meet me at Vancouver or Calgary airport too. If you'd let Paul Fromm know, I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks everyone at VNN. I read them everyday when I am normally working on Podblanc. For me and the world - it's like having our own research staff.

Rohowa,

Chain

PS: Call consular services tool free - 1-800-267-6788 in USA or Canada"

---end letter---

He should have left most of that chatter that can hurt his case at all out of this letter. Regardless,
Rev. Cobb's snail mail address until 16 September:

Craig Cobb
Kodakondsus-JA
Migratsiooniamet
Valjasaatmiskegkus
Air 5
Harkualevik Harkuvald
Harju Mk. 76902
Estonia

StephenMasten (Prison)

Podblanc's Craig Cobb
Arrested in Estonia!

Craig Cobb:
There was a 2 and 1/2 hour trial where they concluded that I endanger public security, public order, public safety, moral standards, health of other persons or some other relevent public interests.

I have cash and an American passport and am expelled by Estonia, but they have me locked down here till Sept 16th if they want and I think they can get extensions every 2 months. One Khazarstan guy has been here a year. Ha. One funny guard named "Sven" likes Podblanc and he always calls me "Hannibal Lecter". We both laugh our asses off at that. Sometimes he yells "white power" when he opens the door. LOL.

Well, immediate problem is I want to go to Israelcan-orth ("orth" means corrective and the izzies love to correct and critique us.

Anyway, I have dual citizenship and they need help quacking up there. I have some ideas how to do it - revamp deprograms til I move - get enough money to move to South America. For example, from Israelcan-orth, I could rent or borrow a guy's boa constricter or Anaconda, say the sname's name is "Diversity" and feed him a live, quivering white rabbit. I think that would be a legal and good show in Israelcan-orth, Izziecan-orth, Izcan-orth.

But another problem - this nutbag female charge'd'affaires at the Canadian embassy in Tallinn, Mrs Marina Asari, so far won't visit me to help me get a single-tripp emergency Canadian passport. She is discriminating against my creativity religion I guess. Maybe it's collusion with her higher-ups too. But I kinda doubt it. This bitch seems esteemed up big time and not even willing to do the job except as she pleases.

Can you guys start a small email fax campaign to CBC's "As it Happens" radio show or some other media in Israelcan-orth ?? Maybe I'll get the passport in time to avoid ZOG deportation and get some media to meet me at Vancouver or Calgary airport too. If you'd let Paul Fromm know, I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks everyone at VNN. I read them everyday when I am normally working on Podblanc. For me and the world - it's like having our own research staff.

Rohowa,

Chain

PS: Call consular services tool free - 1-800-267-6788 in USA or Canada"

The rest here:  http://podblanc.com/node/40799
Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

Rev.WillWilliams

This latest update on Rev. Craig Cobb is translated from this European report:

http://www.dozor.ee/index.php?p=newsView&iNews=3027

Lone bigot wants to get acquainted

More than three years in Tallinn freely lived and worked for the founder of the racist portal Podblanc Greig Cobb. Impregnated anti-Semitic ideas, searching for an American on the streets of the Old City not only skinheads, but also the future wife.

Constantine Morenko
konstantin@dzd.ee

«Jew on a stick, I do not worship, - tells of a 57-year-old Cobb. - Racism - that is my religion ». For these revelations with the nationality of USA and Canada not only has regular on the face, but quickly came to the attention of the Security Police.

Collected in 2007, Security Police materials formed the basis of the Interior Ministry decree on the immediate departure, as well as the ten-year ban on entry into the Schengen area of Cobb. However, the fact of the nationalist left Estonia, rather, was expelled from it, for some reason only on Aug. 25, 2009.

The last two and a half years, Cobb lived in Tallinn illegally, but this does not prevent him from renting the apartment, do business and even an English teacher at the Academy Nord. «DD» could find out why a famous racist so do not want to leave Estonia.

A racist from the street Tammsaare

Greig Cobb - one of the brightest representatives of the little-known in Europe, but well-known in America, racist «Movement creativity» (Creativity Movement). It is based on statute «World Church of the Creator» (World Church of Creator), which, by and large, is to preserve the white race by any, even illegal, means. Surprisingly, but in 2002 the racist religion was legalized in the United States judge on behalf of Lynn Eydelmanom - a Jew by nationality.

Having lived most of his life in the United States, Cobb earned a good reputation in the neo-Nazi circles. Nevertheless, he moved to Estonia. Taking off his flat in the capital's streets Tammsaare, he planned not only to promote ideas of his church, but also to open a branch in Tallinn «White Nationalist» (White Nationalists) of another extremist movement in America.

Initially, the Estonian authorities were happy to shelter U.S. citizen, and May 29, 2006 The Department of Citizenship and Migration even gave Cobb residence and work permit. Did not know him and surrender him to the problems of apartment pensioner Rome, according to which American, behaved decently, and always paid on time. «He worked a lot, not led the women and boys, - she recalls.

However, a pensioner had no idea that living in her apartment, Cobb created a portal Podblanc, in which the author and dozens of his supporters laid out a few thousands of videos - and audio racist and anti-Semitic. Portal, where you can also find instructions on how to use firearms and explosives manufacturing, regularly assaulted by the anti-fascist organizations. According to the Cobb itself, the site also attempted intelligence the United States, Britain and Israel.

House, which is not added onto Cobb

Having inherited from his father and sold in America all his possessions, Cobb arrived in Tallinn at the end of 2005 with 85 thousand dollars. Estonia is so attracted nationalists, that the January 20, 2006, he bought a Raplamaa two-storey house, paying located on two hectares of land unfinished brick box of 32 thousand dollars. Rather than address the Cobb house area of 300 square meters was called «white earth» (Valgemaa). Hidden from the eyes of the house was to be the headquarters «White Nationalist».

Over time, Cobb also planned to move into the house along with a new companion of life, which he hoped to find on the streets of Tallinn. He met with various women, but was never able to find the one single. Perhaps the thing is too inflated standards. According to a nationalist, his future wife could be divorced only a tall woman 35-40 years old with an IQ of at least 120. Ideally, future wife nationalist were to remain children from a previous marriage: two boys with blond hair and blue eyes.

But to build a house Cobb for some reason and could not. The Wall in 1993 brick box and to this day is without windows and doors. It is possible that his plans upset Security Police, which reached up to that Cobb met with the local skinheads and searching for contacts to extremist groups. It is possible that at that time the security services also found out about us the Podblanc and racist radio Goyfire, transmissions being under all of the same apartment on the street Tammsaare.

Problems with the law and the memory

Commissioner of Police security Andres Kahar told «DD», compiled by his office that the materials provided the basis for the decree of the Minister of Internal Affairs on 20 February 2007 the ten-year ban on entry into the Schengen area of Cobb. Resolution of the Ministry of Internal Affairs also requires a nationalist to leave Estonia. Despite the fact that Cobb is not hiding from the Estonian secret services and led the usual way of life, Estonia expelled him only two and a half years.

Kahar said that the performance of the decision fell on the shoulders of the Interior Ministry Department of Citizenship and Migration Board. When asked why the CMB has not expelled the Cobb two years ago, a spokeswoman Maymo-Leah Paloveer not give a clear answer. «The man was arrested and expelled from the country», - she gave a short answer. The inaction of the authorities is particularly strange, given that in April 2008, Cobb became the helper scandal with the propaganda of Nazi ideas before the concert black rapper 50 Cent in Tallinn. It appears on an American scandal seemed to have forgotten.

About Cobb probably would not remember now if the 2 June 2009 he traveled to Helsinki, where he asked for political asylum. Having learned that, for Cobb had a two-year ban for staying in the Schengen area, the Finnish authorities have sent a nationalist back to Tallinn, where he was sent to Harku located in the center of expulsion.

Being a half months in prison Cobb, did not lose a sense of humor. The site Podblanc he started the diary in which he wrote the following: «An amusing guard named Sven calls me" Hannibal ", and sometimes shouting" White power! "(A racist slogan -" White Power! ") When he opens the door, and we are together on this uhohatyvaemsya ». According to the Cobb itself, until recently, he did not lose hope to arrange a personal life, so at every opportunity to advise him flirting with a psychologist named Lillian Reynson, but to no avail.

Estonia will become New Jersey

Estonian adventure Cobb ended the morning of 25 August, when he was deported to Canada, where there was 32 years old. Landed at the airport in Vancouver, nationalist counted the remains of his state - from 85 thousand dollars was left with only 138. Settling in a small hostel SameSun, Cobb agreed to talk about the reasons for such an unusual attachment to Estonia.

- Most of the life you have lived in America - in the most democratic country in the world. Why did you decide to leave the United States?

- White nationalists in the U.S. is not very zhaluyut. I did not want to become a victim of a show trial where the jury would sit alone negros, Jews, gays and Mexicans. For examples of such processes is not far to seek: in 2005, Matt Hale - founder of the World Church of the creator - was sentenced to 40 years and is currently serving his sentence in maximum security prisons.

- Why did you come to it in Estonia? What attracted you here?

- I chose the Estonia because they are highly valued freedom of speech. In addition to the Estonians blended the best in the world of DNA, because their country for hundreds of years has been the object of conquest. Of course, the Estonians themselves go on about the purity of his race, but it is actually in them the blood of Germans, Danes, Swedes and Russian, and not just the Finno-Ugric peoples, whatever that word may mean. In Tallinn, I also hoped to find a wife, but it seemed to me, Estonians do not want to bear children.

- What did you do in Tallinn? You had a job, business?

- I tried to sell spices in a shop in the underpass at Liberty Square. Even I had a flower shop, but it has not met my expectations. I also wanted to open a bar in a Hawaiian-style, but that dream did not come true. Frankly, I am here often deceived, for instance, one summer I received a bill for the light to $ 520 dollars. But what to do - that's life.

- They say you were looking for contacts with the Estonian skinheads, extremist groups. Is this true?

- The extremist group, whom I contacted in Estonia - a Capo. With regard to the Estonian skinheads, they are well aware of the symbolism, pattern of resistance, but little knowledge of the ideology. In other words, they understand nothing in a global Jewish conspiracy against white people. For them, «negros» - is the local Russian, so the function of the Estonian skinheads no more than an application.

- Did you have any problems with the law?

- No, except for one case where two young men bravely attacked me, breaking out of the hands of my companion's glass, demanded that I bought them a drink. Then I picked up a piece and stuck it in the face of one of these monstrosities. For this I was sentenced to 80 hours of community service. Fortunately, instead of cleaning the streets, I taught English at the Academy of NORD.

- Why do you ask for political asylum in Finland?

- In Estonia, all is not well with the economy, as freedom of speech. I planned to receive the allowance in Finland live in Helsinki and Tallinn to go to if necessary. In the manual can be a good idea to live, this is well known to hundreds of blacks that day sitting on the neck of the state, and at night raping white girls. At that time I did not know that I can not stay in the Schengen zone by 2017.

- How do you think, why you sent out of Estonia?

- I never knew what to spite the Estonians - I had the money and I am an American. For two and a half hour trial at which I was not even provided damned lawyer, proved that I created in Estonia threaten national security, public order, morality and public interest. I was accused of racism: despite the fact that before the word was positive and meant that you love your people. If the Jewish pornographers judged the same way as me ... but no, nobody touches them, they are the opposite - the stars!

- What kind of impression you have left about Estonia?

- Estonia beautiful white country, but I do not like that the Estonians could not be reconciled with the Russian. As your President Ilves, he graduated from high school in New Jersey - this is one of the most polluted places in the U.S., where corruption is rife, and crime. Estonians must get used to the idea that their country will soon become New Jersey Europe, which shall flow together all non-white immigrants in the world. And Ilves will not prevent it, because it is not a patriot, but merely an errand boy, whose good at it lubricate the Jews and Negroes.

- Is your close friends in Tallinn, or anywhere else in Estonia?

- No, there is no such friends. If I was a fag, then the state Ilves, everybody knows me, respected, and I had a mass of friends. To my happiness, it is not.

The headquarters of white nationalists can move in Transnistria

Ironically, Cobb was deported to Canada - a country of immigrants, which he himself had openly despised. «Vancouver - dirty city, crowded with homeless and drug addicts, and I was, to put it mildly annoying - hardly constrained Cobb. - I will be brief, as local Jews can listen to the phone and send me to prison because of my anti-Semitic ». Despite the harsh laws of Canada with regard to racism, Cobb plans to establish a new movement in Vancouver, whose name he still keeps a secret.

Cobb also not opposed to repeat his experience of emigration and move, for example, in a small country called Transnistria, that the south-east Europe. «I could teach English to officials, if they gave me shelter, will designate a decent salary and be taught to use weapons of Russia», - dreams of a nationalist.

Forget about Estonia Cobb is not going to and still not lose hope to meet with a high and lonely Estonians, which he is even ready to pay airfare to Vancouver. Living with a chosen one in Raplamaa nationalist no longer plans, so the house may be for sale. Its implementation involved agency Tõnisson ja Partnerid OÜ, which is asking for now the exclusive property 555 thousand kroons.

Help «DD»

Biography Greig Cobb is full of white spots. It is known that he was born Oct. 9, 1951 (the same day as John Lennon) in America, the city Merivil Missouri. He grew up in a wealthy family: his father was a businessman, owned a private jet and yacht.

After graduating in 1968, a private school in Boston, Cobb enlisted in the armed forces of the United States. He served in the commando, but always dreamed of becoming a demolition. After demobilization, he moved to Hawaii, where he lived for 25 years. He studied at several universities, but none of them have not graduated.

In eulogies himself Cobb, 25 years ago, he picked up a taxi a young Barack Obama, who remembered him a half-hour discussion about racism. «Of course, then I could not have imagined that this black Jew by the name of Berry someday become president of the USA», - said Cobb.

Cobb often talks about himself in third person, openly calling himself a patriot, a former United States and a racist. «Maybe I'm a racist, but not a Nazi»,-he specifies.

Photo: Konstantin Morenko, archive «DD».
In the first photo:
August 30, 2009. Greig Cobb enjoys the fresh Canadian air and sends all Estonian women big hello. Learning that the nationalist, arrived in Vancouver, the anti-fascists attacked Podblanc, which was closed indefinitely.

On the master of the house «White Earth» remind only rotting clothes and cover tapes - «The Chronicles of Narnia», teletrening «How to build muscle». On the kitchen stove is a well-preserved guide to Tallinn and a collection of stories on «Birds».