Forum > Introductions & Awakenings

Welcome White People - This is Your Home

(1/1)

Rev.Cambeul:
Racial Greetings my White Brothers and Sisters, and welcome to the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE' Creator Forum - Racial Loyalty News.

Do make an effort and tell us who you are. Introduce yourself. But be smart and for your own security, keep to a Nom de Guerre - and of course, help us to keep out the Nigger and Jew.

I hope you'll soon join our cause to Save the White Race by joining our Church.
https://creativityalliance.com/join
Remember, without Whites, there is no such thing as Rights; Just Jews and Bestial Niggers.

23/23 RaHoWa!

Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Church Administrator
Church of Creativity S.A.

Aleister Adams:
Very proud to have discovered this group and honored to be here.

Br.FelixRex:
 :ok
14/23/88

Br.Art:
Salutations,

I now know my enemy, and I know who I am and always have been. Restored is a sense of purpose, a sense of belonging, the missing puzzle pieces fell to their proper places, I see the big picture with crystal clarity.  A life time of confusions swept from my mind, the moment I realized, I am and I always will be a member of  the greatest species on the planet, the White Race.

RAHOWA

Rev.Cambeul:
Racial Greetings brother, I'm glad you figured out how to post. Hope to see a lot more from you.

Don't forget, all Prospects must put out a minimum of 600 flyers over six months - or do something else that is as useful to the Church and shows dedication.

23/23 R!

Cailen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version