Main Menu

RaHoWa! I'm back.

Started by Vikfield, Sat 20 Mar 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikfield

Racial greetings brothers and sisters and RaHoWa!

After a break from the computer spurned by the loss of my beloved German Shepherd among other personal misfortunes I have decided to return to the Internet.

The past few months I have been in a deep state of depression and sadly resumed some of my former bad habits but after some personal reflection I have returned to my daily studies of the Holy books, the Creative lifestyle, and Salubrious living.

I must say that it is great to see so many active new members and I look forward to meeting and talking with you all once again.

Although I am still not ready to enter the public scene as a Creator I will do what I can from the side lines to help our great religion and people move forward towards a Whiter and brighter future.

RaHoWa!

Br. Brent

Maritz

Rahowa !

QuoteThe past few months I have been in a deep state of depression
We all have our ups and downs. Lately I`m depro too with the scenes happening in ZA ... what else can one do but go forward ... we have no other choice. You`ll make it ;) ... remember that hope is the last thing to die ... then you are screwed, believe me I have seen it. The Holy Books always lifts my spirit ... cling on to hope and mix it with action

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Rev.Cambeul

I can understand what you have been going through. Welcome back.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

SisterAmber

Welcome back, I am very sorry that you l;ost your dog, I have 3 and totally understand.

MarkCook

RAHOWA! is  INEVITABLE. It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  SOLUTION!