Main Menu

Racial Greetings from Tri-Cities, Washington (State)

Started by Treblinka, Sat 16 Apr 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Treblinka

Hello fellow Creators!
Just wanted to say HELLO to all! I'm new to the Forum, but not to Creativity.
Wanting get things going once again. Maybe make a new freind or two.
I'll take part of the discussions when I am able too. Trying to make more time for our Future. I work 3 jobs, and have 3 awesome Children. See ya around, Rahowa!

Rev.Cambeul

RaHoWa and welcome to Creator Forum. You may recognise a few names here and there from the old days. Many remain offline, but more are returning and joining our Church all the time. Although convincing them to go public is something else again.

Glad to see you here, and I hope you'll be joining our Church too.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

PaulW

Welcome from Bulgaria hope you enjoy the site
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

Jim

Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Aleister Adams