Started by Rob82, Fri 22 Apr 2022

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob82

... Last post from previous page
Racial Greetings, Rev. Deth!

RaHoWa 23/88
WFFW 23/23 R!

Rob82

Racial Greetings and welcome, Brother. Nice to see a fellow Racially Conscious New Yorker here.
WFFW 23/23 R!

Br.FrankSmith

Racial greetings.

Please contact me immediately about joining.
Jewish Supremacist Quote: "The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take it's rightful place in the world with every Jew a King and every Gentile a Slave." - Rabbi Rabinovitch, Budapest Conference of European Rabbi's - 12 January 1952. [More ...]

Rob82

Racial Greetings, brother.

Like Reverend Cambeul wrote in your introduction post, first email him the membership application to Admin@creativityalliance.com.

Once your application has been processed and approved, you will have a mandatory six month probationary period, hence making you a Prospective Church Member (like I was from May to November of last year). If you successfully complete your Prospecting period, you will then have the great honor of becoming a Church Member.

As far as what you're supposed to do during your Prospecting period, Reverend Cambeul already informed you about it in the same post: "As for you, if you want to be a Prospect, then prove yourself. Print out some flyers and stick them up in public. Get the Illionois MSM talking. That's what Prospects do."

Also, contributing here on the Creator Forum with posts of news articles, your own opinion pieces, videos or whatever Pro-White subjects you want to bring up. As you use the Forum more, you'll see what we do, and you'll develop your own knack. Just keep it Pro-White of course.

Hope this helps with your question brother. 23 R!

:rahowa
WFFW 23/23 R!

Br.FrankSmith

I've submitted application with a photo of it and also by writing out all answers.

I daily serve our church with literature distribution, endlessly.
Jewish Supremacist Quote: "The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take it's rightful place in the world with every Jew a King and every Gentile a Slave." - Rabbi Rabinovitch, Budapest Conference of European Rabbi's - 12 January 1952. [More ...]

Rev.Cambeul

No. I have no email from you, Brother Frank.

How about you send your application to me via Creator Forum?

Send me a Personal Message when you can.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.