Main Menu

Racial Greetings!

Started by Lupul Daciei, Thu 25 Jun 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupul Daciei

Racial Greetings to all White Brothers and Sisters!

I am glad to have found this forum. I must say, it's a well designed website and from browsing it a bit I like what I have seen.

I am currently living in the USA; though I was born in Europe.

I am new to Creativity, but from what I have read so far; I like it. Nature's Eternal Religion is a great book; it is something our Race should have had a long time ago. However, better late than never -- right?

Anyway, I think that's a good enough introduction for now; don't want to bore anyone with an exceedingly long introduction which no one will read anyway.

Regards,

-Lupul
Să Trăiască Rasa Albă

Lupul Daciei

Hail!

Thanks for the welcome, and the tip. I shall join you guys in the chat eventually.

Rahowa!
Să Trăiască Rasa Albă

Maritz

Welcome to the forum !

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Lupul Daciei on Thu 25 Jun 2009
Racial Greetings to all White Brothers and Sisters!

I am glad to have found this forum. I must say, it's a well designed website and from browsing it a bit I like what I have seen.

Anyway, I think that's a good enough introduction for now; don't want to bore anyone with an exceedingly long introduction which no one will read anyway.

Regards,

-Lupul

Racial Greetings Brother, welcome to the forum.

I'm glad you like our little forum. And thank you for your introduction, which no one has read anyway <-- Facetious.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

SisterAmber

Greetings and welcome to the forum  ;D