Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Northern NSW Australia

Started by FarmerOz, Sun 08 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmerOz

Well I haven't had a good look around yet, but glad a decent person from another forum had pointed me in the right direction to this great place. From everything i have read so far this seems like the right place to be....

I'm now living in northern NSW after moving from Newcastle to get away from all the contaminated communities. Was getting sick to the stomach of what was going on around us and did not want to raise our 3 amazing children around that filth (along with seeing young girls dress like they were 20 there was no way my girls would be turning out or hanging around others like that).

Anyway just glad to be registered and cant wait to do some bedtime reading after downloading everything to my phone.

This is the first from me but wont be the last :)

P.S. To the great guy who pointed me here from another page, thank you and make sure you let me know your username here, you'll know who you are :)

And anyone else in the NSW or close by please let me know

Thanks.
All my battles have been won, but the war has just begun..

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: farmeroz on Sun 08 Nov 2015Well I haven't had a good look around yet, but glad a decent person from another forum had pointed me in the right direction to this great place.

@FarmerOz Racial Greetings brother, have you managed to have a good look around yet?

How's those Northern New South Wales towns? Not full of feral Abos I hope? And what about the Rapefugees?
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

FarmerOz

Well what an eye opener it was...

I moved out of the bigger city to a small quiet town thinking things would be better...

I was wrong.

The rapefugees have even taken over out the scrub. Tamworth has a mosque and there is even talk of a Muslim cemetery for the area, which means even more would move to the area...

Some friends and I had tried to get everyone on board to stop the council approving their "community centre" but we realised the council have their hands in their pockets. They fooled the council into saying it's not a place of worship but a "community centre" - but us normal community members were not aloud in to check it out when we tried....

The abos are still bad out that way, nothing will ever change there. Still feral and causing trouble in every way they can (without trying to hard).

Anyway I ended up moving back to Newcastle and separated from my partner of 10 years and have moved on. So much has happened in the last 4 years it's crazy...

The worst thing is. I get back to Newcastle and my daughter in year 4 of primary school is a minority in her class. Out of 30 students there are only 8 White kids. And she is one of two White girls in the class...

On the first days of school back there I asked if she made friends? She said yes. I ask what their names were, "I don't think I know ... I can't say the names". OK spell it for me then ... "I don't know it's too hard"...

FFS

The parents of the other kids and dressed in full burqa and hajibs, and the men all in their male circles giving each other hugs and crap.

The kids don't even speak English in the playground ....

It's beyond a joke.

Yet they have posters around the school saying to report any racism to their special teacher (who yes is a Muslim in a hajibs).

Beyond pissed off here...
All my battles have been won, but the war has just begun..

Rev.Cambeul

And that brother, is why I live in Adelaide. It's not why I moved here, but it's why I choose to stay here.

Don't get me wrong, there are far too many of the inferior mud races here as it is, but compared to the other states, it's really not much different to what Brisbane and the majority of Sydney and Melbourne were like (outside of certain suburbs) in the 80's. They are here, they are near and they definitely look bloody queer, but their numbers are low enough that there's no need to fear, because we can fight back.

Council and the coppers are the same here as everywhere - although SA Police are the most polite I've ever seen. Sydney coppers would likely shoot. Brisbane coppers pull guns and threaten to shoot, but essentially get off on bashing White men. SA coppers always give the impression of being nice. However, if you're dumb enough to report a crime by Abos or any other nog, then like the other states, they will refuse to even take notes, and will go after you when there's a next time and you win.

That's why when there is something beyond my control, like a coon throwing rocks at cars from such a distance that there's no possible chance that I'd ever catch it, I just phone the local cops, tell them to take care of it or I will. They threaten me with charges over the phone, and I remind them that it is my right to protect my friends, loved ones and my property - it is my right to make a citizens' arrest if I am forced to. Either they deal with it or I will. And when they bitch further, I just tell them to piss off and hang up the phone. Shortly after that, coppers show up, they are extra nice and I tell them that I know they aren't going to arrest anyone, because being black, they are protected species. All I ask is that they move them from the local area. It saves anyone being injured. They understand, smile, thank me for the description and off they go and partially do their job.

Still, I retain the right to do citizens' arrest if need be, and I have the security cameras that would clear me should the coppers be stupid enough to attempt to hang me for illegal detention.

All in all, Adelaide is like Sydney once was, you can pick your area and never have to see a nog - if you have the money to do that - and neither will your kid. (I never saw one until I moved to Victoria in 78.) The other thing is, Adelaide is probably the size of Bankstown. Add Liverpool, Campbelltown and Blacktown and that's it for the outer lying suburbs/satellite cities that even in the 70's were separated from Adelaide by miles of country roads. And each of them is no larger than Liverpool was when I was there in the 80's. Newcastle has the size but other than Hunter Street (with its perennial 9 foot tall Hells Angel menacing Normies), it's just not the same (again the 80's). Adelaide has two streets now! Well, a few more than that, but you get the picture.

So the shops close early and remain shut on public holidays. So the job prospects aren't so great, the pubs shut early (like inner Sydney's lockout laws), and every pub consists of poker machines with the constant threat of pay to play or piss off - I prefer not to go. You can't recruit pokie machine playing freaks, so there's no point. So Adelaide's sometimes like having to adjust your watch back thirty years ... I can live with that. And so can you. You should think about migrating to Adelaide as well, brother. I know what I'm advising is pure and unadulterated White Flight, but that's what you did when you went North.

Where was it that you went? Port Mac? Kempsey? Coffs? I expect all of them are just as bad as each other now.

Anyway, if you ever get the chance, do give SA a try. I guess you could think of Adelaide as a GroßNewcastle. Consider that we have the Barossa and Fleurieu wine producing regions making it, on the whole, much like the Hunter. And if you ever get pining for those Northern NSW Abos, we always have Port Agutta. They may not call themselves Murri or Koori, but how the hell would we tell the difference - and more importantly, why should we GaF?

In the immortal words of America's Johnny Rebel, "A nigger aint nothin' but a nigger."

In the immortal words of Australia's Kevin Bloody Wilson, "At least we got f.ckin' no coons livin' next door to us!"

All I am saying is, give Adelaide a chance.

I hope to see more from you, brother.

R!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Adelaide is good if you get solid work. A lot of the time you'll hear " casual , part time and contract" getting chucked around.
The rate of pay isn't so good. Power and Gas prices?! Forget it!
All in all I liked living there and will return.
There are a lot of white girls if you are single.

Traffic is getting hotter there. Retail is getting quiet.

I have lived in the NT since late 2012. Getting tired of it now. Simple to get work but the problem is you have to share it with Boongs, Curries and Flips. Curries and Flips are a nuisance in the business world.

Lack of white women, full of poofs/ Lesos and Lefties!

Coons well what can you say? 85% of Gaol is just that here.
The adopted out half castes get better jobs due to government subsidies.Companies get more contracts. If you are non Abo you'll get offered a casual role when Boongs get full time.

Last week I tried helping an African at work. She made so much trouble for me and tried pinching my property! Can you guess who got in trouble from all sides for stopping her keeping my stuff?

Got a mate who's sister in law went to Melbourne. Can you believe her boy got bashed at school by Muslim kids just because he ate a ham sandwich?!They are calling the shots.

I was in Newcastle in 2016. Seemed ok to me. All the white people moved away from Sydney to go to either:- ACT, the Gong or Newcastle. Central coast is decent!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia