Main Menu

New Englander Here to Introduce Myself

Started by IanSmith, Mon 11 Apr 2022

Previous topic - Next topic

IanSmith

Racial greeting to all here.  As bit of introduction, I was brought up in protestant household, but the teaching just never felt right, and here and there come across information about Creativity and it seemed to make much more sense.   The Five Fundamental Beliefs of a Creator really struck a chord with me, and so simply stated.  I started reading Klassen's words a few years ago but got distracted, so here I am back and hopefully now study them in earnest and become a better man.  Going to start reading The Little White Book tonight.  Thanks for listening.

Rev.Cambeul

Racial Greetings brother,

Welcome to Creator Forum. Contact @Br.Rob about joining our Church. He's in your close-enough-to local area.

RaHoWa!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

IanSmith

Thank you for the welcome Rev. Cambeul.  It is good to be here.  Started reading the Little White Book this afternoon.  Amazing stuff
RaHoWa

RayMeyers

Racial greetings! I am also from New England. Rhode Island specifically and brand new to Creativity.

Rev.Cambeul

RaHoWa brother. Glad you made it here.

23 Words.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.