Started by N567, Tue 09 Feb 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleister Adams

... Last post from previous page
Welcome comrade.88

Br.FrankSmith

Racial greetings. Welcome.

Looking forward to working with you.
Jewish Supremacist Quote: "The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take it's rightful place in the world with every Jew a King and every Gentile a Slave." - Rabbi Rabinovitch, Budapest Conference of European Rabbi's - 12 January 1952. [More ...]

LeeAmwood

I am a new applicant. Im 38 years old. I live in north sanDiego California. I've been an anachronist most of my life & I acknowledge/believe the plight of the white man has grown beyond immense especially w/ the Left-wing taking over the United States w/ their evil degenerate communist agenda. Someone Needs to give the demonrats their dirt nap. J.Adams 👌🏻⚡⚡🇱🇷
Preservation isn't Hate!

Rev.Cambeul

Racial Greetings,

Glad you made it to Creator Forum.

Stay the course as a Church Prospect, put out the required flyers, and in six months you'll be a fully fledged CREATOR. RaHoWa!

23 Words.
@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.