Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

I Have to Study More and Use Spell Check.

Started by LuigiMussolinni, Thu 26 Jul 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

LuigiMussolinni

RaHoWa brothers,

I just wanted to apologize really quick. You see being a white man, and constantly being demonized because of my skin did not feel natural. All of my life has been living in Truman Show full of Jewish lies. As soon as I found creativity, i knew this was for me. I'm not going to post anything for a while, just know I'm sorry if I have been annoying. But i genuinely believe in you all and the movement.

For now I will exercise my knowledge and brain, I will study creativity. I've been getting ahead of myself, and if I keep this up I will ruin everything. I need this in my life, its in my nature. I will bide my time in nature and study.

Furthermore, i wanted to thank all of you for everything. I will better myself and my race.

Rahowa

Luigi Mussolinni

LuigiMussolinni

Question: How did you find Creativity?

I was a militant atheist in high school. In Rhode Island almost every other person is an atheist. I was an atheist as soon as the reasoning in my life began to grow. I cared alto about reading books about atheism. Antitheism was my main belief.

Everything I watch on television, that is disgraceful towards my race which is all of the time, pretty much. This cancer has warped the mind of the youth. I am serious. This man hating sjw nonsense. I realized that the Jews were pushing it. Then I realized communism was created by the Jews. And so muck more. I see it before my eyes everyday.

I realized that my race was under attack...

When I found this website, it was a deeply religious experience. As if there is hope for the white race. Its us, we can do it. I just have to work on myself, so dint worry about me for awhile. I wont bother you.

I'm a victim of Jewish intolerance. I was tortured relentlessly at work. I had to quit the job. It wasn't pretty. Luckily, I am moving soon and getting a job immediately. I might do some insulation on houses.

I frequent this site every day and have been doing my best to keep up. However I must do this alone at this point. What really got me passionate, is that after I figured out my race was under attack in Stag Africa, I'm grieving for those white babies, and mommies, and daddies. Seriously, they are under attack.

Now is the time to unite together no matter what, so that is what I must do. And I will do whatever is good for my race always and forever. Please understand, that it takes a lot of guts to talk to you guys, but I'm here and I want to help eachother exist.

Thank you brothers, sisters, Creators. I will continue on now.

Sincerely

Luigi Mussolini

Rev.Cambeul

Everybody needs to use the built in Spell Check. Many of you use phones to access R.L. Forum and it shows. Our enemies in the MSM typically write libellous garbage about us, and they love to claim that we are barely literate, spotty faced, hateful and egomaniacal thugs, living in our daddy's basement (there was only one that I can remember that could fit that description and he was highly literate). It doesn't matter that practically any MSM article you read these days is littered with spelling, grammar and formatting errors, it's that readers are gullible enough to fall for - what should be obvious, but isn't to the uninitiated - libtard propaganda. The point is, we do not willingly hand out ammunition to our enemies. So everybody, take some pride in your writing and remember that in thirty years time, another generation of Creators will be reading your thoughts for today.

<a href="https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-Porfolio1.pdf" target="_blank">https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-Porfolio1.pdf</a>
Note: The attached PDF, Portfolio One (the first 20 issues of Racial Loyalty Newspaper), is 250MB in size. Download P.1 and other issues of R.L. Newspaper from https://creativityalliance.com/downloads

Do I use the built in Spell Check? No. As Church Administrator, I make sure it works, but I do make use of Opera Web Browser's built in Spell Check (opera.com), which underlines words it doesn't know or that I may misspell.

Nevertheless brother, the only way you are going to learn is to keep posting. Understand that we have our own unique jargon. Our racial enemies like to paint us as White Supremacists merely because we are willing to say "No!" to a nigger, and to not give a damn when when a Jew whines about "My Holocaust!" We are as racist as is the average nigger. We are as anti-Semitic as the average Jew is anti-White. We are as Islamophbic as the average Muslim is - again - anti-White. And we are as Homophobic as the average faggot degenerate is anti-decency. ... but we are not White Supremacists because we do not ever wish to rule supreme over anyone. The truth is we'd rather separate ourselves and leave the rest to live long and prosper or die by their own hand. The welfare of our racial enemies frankly is none of our concern. So do keep reading, brother, and you will begin to understand that our world in every sense is not that of the anti-White mainstream. We may live in different White Nations around the world, but it is the Creed of Creativity, it is our unique jargon as Creators, it is our speech and our writing, and our personal beliefs and standards that unite us one and all as Brothers and Sisters.

Brother, it is time that the Church of Creativity Rhode Island was seen to be active again. Go to our Gallery here in R.L. Forum and download your favourite flyers. Print out a few hundred and letterbox them. Let Rhode Island know that CREATIVITY is there to stay.

RaHoWa!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

HaroldWilsonJr

Racial greeting from Texas, I could not more agree with you brother Cailen, the picture that the mud's,  jews and niggers like to paint about anyone who does not bow down to them and kiss their butt... is a uneducated moron, in reality, if that were true, we don't have a place in Creativity for such people, bottom line our people are superior in intelligence and that is the reason they are a part of our movement. A Creator intelligence allows he or she to see through the lies and propaganda that the jews have been spewing out ever since they put together the infamous christian bible that WHO's sole purpose was to destroy the White race by changing the White mans way of dealing with the here and now as well as our future with the spook in the sky theory... Which anybody who has a IQ over 70 knows it is pure B/S! Our religion is founded on the Eternal Laws of Nature, Experience of History and formost on Logic and Common Sense! A perfect example to go along with this is when I was a small boy I was told by my parents that there was a Santa Claus, Jesus loves all the little children and that we were good Southern Democrats... When I was about 6 years old I figures out that there was no Santa Claus, about 16 years old that I was not a democrate, and at about 20 years old the christian religion and  bible was crap... Creativity is a powerful new religion that is designed for the White Race and The White Race Only... It is structured specifically for the Survival, Expansion, and Advancement of Nature's Finest! I urge everyone to set aside a little time each day and read the books that our founding father Ben Klassen has wrote, especially the first three books, Nature's Eternal Religion, The White Man's Bible and Salubrious Living. These books will provide you with a clear understanding of what Creativity is about as well as giving you the knowledge of how to live a happy and successful life! RaHoWa!!!

On another note, I am headed to Sturgis South Dakota for the 78Th Annual Sturgis rally and plan to have some literature  on  hand and would like to meet personally with anyone who is interested in our religious movement... I will be  there from August 3 through August 12Th...
HAROLD WILSON JR HAS BEEN EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE CREATIVITY ALLIANCE INCORPORATING YOUR CHURCH OF CREATIVITY.

Harold Wilson Jr is a multi-millionaire who claimed he would put his money and land at the disposal of the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE. We do not want it! This man abandoned his pet dogs - pitbulls - to die without food, water or shelter, chained on his property on Union Grove Rd in Gladewater, Texas, on land he claimed he would give to CREATIVITY. We do not care how many years that Harold Wilson Jr has been a CREATOR, or that he was ordained by BEN KLASSEN. We want nothing from him. CREATORS CANNOT BE BOUGHT! Harold Wilson Jr should be HANGED for what he did to those dogs. He has therefore been EXCOMMUNICATED from the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE.

PROPERTIES OWNED
10456 & 10582 Union Grove Rd Gladewater, Texas 75647

HOME ADDRESS @ THE WILSON RANCH
257 County Rd 264 Beckville, Texas 75631

Email: HaroldWjr@gmail.com

Harold Wilson Jr is known to have CREATIVITY ORIENTED TATTOOS upon his torso. We thank anyone that assists with their removal.

Signed:
Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus of Creativity
Reverend Cailen Cambeul - Church Administrator

JefSlatts

Even the spell checker on Opera gets confused when i go for it, even i get confused  :(

I was never one for school but instead rebuilt my own dirt bike at 15 and was building and modding road bikes at 16 and the left-wing libnuts have the audacity to pick up on my Grammer when so many of them could not find the oil cap on their own cars they have owned for ten years!
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!