Main Menu

hey from los angeles

Started by Mikey, Tue 31 Mar 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

I dont know much about creativity but I am interested in it
I am a white nationalist and white separatist
I believe in war and rahowa
I am a serb american and to my people back in serbia rahowa is a not a joke its a reality
I do see europe as more important than north america, but I dont see america as a lost cause
I will be moving to europe in a few years for the sole purpose of white activism and rahowa

my religion is the 14 words of david lane and the code of honor
mixed with a little chetnik/kkk christian identity and euro pagan philosophies
I guess the best way to describe my religion would be as a heretic

but I absolutely hate islam and judaism as they are nigger religions as far as I'm concerned, they are the enemies of the white race

I have been looking for the white man's bible and natures eternal religion
and I can't find them anywhere at a reasonable price

I do not know what to think of creators yet as I don't know any of you
and I havent had the chance to read any of your books
but if you believe in the 14 words and that rahowa will be the salvation of our race, then I support you

Axelsson

Sinn

Hello Mikey i dobrodošao na forum,

please feel welcome and free to contribute to this forum, as well as join us in the chat room.

Since you would like to know more about the Religion of Creativity which is exclusive to only White Men and Women of the world, please read the Books of Creativity.

If you feel more comfortable reading the books in Serbian, I would like to offer you my translations of Nature's Eternal Religion (Večna Religija Prirode) and The Little White Book (Mala Bela Knjiga) available for download below.

Once again, welcome to the forum and I hope you find it informing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtwx3hnuyzx

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzdiylyqy4v

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: mikey on Tue 31 Mar 2009
I do not know what to think of creators yet as I don't know any of you
and I havent had the chance to read any of your books
but if you believe in the 14 words and that rahowa will be the salvation of our race, then I support you

Did you know that is we Creators that coined the phrase RaHoWa/Racial Holy War?

As for the 14 words: Many years before David Lane put together that statement, the first commandment of the Sixteen Commandments of Creativity existed as follows:

It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet.

Welcome to the forum.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Mikey

I was born here in LA and my family is very americanized.I can't speak serb, I only know a few words and phrases.English is my language but I do want to learn serb, as I do plan on going to serbia.The cease fire going on over there is only temporary and I wish to be there and fight when it flares up again, it's only a matter of time.My people will never give up Kosovo or Bosnia.
There will never be a greater albania, never.

I want copies in English so I can read them of course.
I emailed the guy selling them and have not got a response yet.
I have money and want to order ASAP.

yeah I know you guys coined the term rahowa, but to my people it's been a reality for over 600 years.
I also see western europe and the uk as needing our help.The EU is the ZOG.

I will be taking some college courses here for a few years but as soon as thats done, I'm going to europe.Unless war breaks out first then I will leave school to go fight.I really do think eastern europe is a time bomb waiting to go off soon.