Forum > Introductions & Awakenings

Greetings

(1/2) > >>

White.Wave:
Brothers and sisters,

Hello from the East Coast of the United States.  I'm an active supporter of Matt Hale and recently received a package of books from his mother.

Always looking to share ideas and meet others.

Aleister Adams:
Welcome comrade from East GA.Looking forward to interacting with you.838

White.Wave:
Thank you brother, I've been along the coast in Georgia, some good fishing

Rev.Cambeul:
@white.wave I'm going to be brutally honest with you:

An "active supporter of Matt Hale," eh? You are one of very few. And you are in the wrong place.

I wouldn't piss on Hale if he was on fire and it saved his life. And you can be sure he feels the same about me, and about the rest of the CHURCH OF CREATIVITY. Hale used and abused and attempted to arrange the murders of good, decent CREATORS. And Hale deliberately lost us our name, CHURCH OF THE CREATOR in an attempt to turn CREATIVITY into his own big tent Nazi Movement, filled with all sorts of Christinsane and Pagans. That is how Hale lost his supporters. Hale is no CREATOR. He is a psychopath and considered to be an enemy of the Church.

https://creativityalliance.com/history

No hard feelings against you. You're probably a thoroughly decent White Brother who just knows Matt from a book or two written from prison and some friendly letters, but experience has taught us to never associate with anyone claiming to be "an active supporter of Matt Hale." Let me know when you are ready, and I will delete your account.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Church Administrator - Creativity Alliance

P.S. I'll leave this topic here as a warning for any future Hale Supporters so they don't waste their own time.

GLR:
Greetings!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version