Main Menu

Ave from Brisbane

Started by Sinn, Wed 09 Apr 2008

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinn

Hello White Brothers and Sisters,

I'm currently located in Queensland, Australia. I'm 25 years old. I have been a Creator for 2 years. Found out about it a bit after I found out about White Nationalism. Never looked back.

I am a realist and Creativity is as real as it gets.

Rev.Cambeul

RAHOWA! and a belated welcome to Creativity.

How's life amongst the banana benders?  ;D  I hope they are treating you well.

If you have any contact with Brother Michael Ireland or any of the others in Rockhampton, make sure you invite them to join this forum. The Australian branch of Creativity has for too long been at odds with itself and it's time that ended.

If there's anything I can do to assist your promotion of Creativity, just get in touch with me either through this forum or my website.

R!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sinn

Quote from: SACreator.com on Thu 10 Apr 2008
RAHOWA! and a belated welcome to Creativity.

How's life amongst the banana benders?  ;D  I hope they are treating you well.

If you have any contact with Brother Michael Ireland or any of the others in Rockhampton, make sure you invite them to join this forum. The Australian branch of Creativity has for too long been at odds with itself and it's time that ended.

If there's anything I can do to assist your promotion of Creativity, just get in touch with me either through this forum or my website.

R!

@Cailen.

Hello Cailen,

and thank you for the kind welcome. Please, don't diss banana bending. We make a living off of it.  :P  ;)

Yes, I have contacted Brother Michael Ireland a year ago, just to get some information from him. I think I still have an email I got from him. I will find it and tell him about this forum.

Regards.