Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Greetings from Indiana, USA

Started by OldIndianaHammer1488, Mon 26 Jun 2017

Previous topic - Next topic

JefSlatts

... Last post from previous page
@Rebel,

explain "Because of stupid skin hoodlum White trash Creativity gave negative reputation for example"

What do you mean?
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

Br.Rebel

I mean on White wannabe bad boys who want to show ourselves into White movements how they are danger while average citizen do not want to have nothing with them.

You know, persons who did not write nothing about it who are just WRL for fun because this is something cool and after they have children, they baptized them in Christian church and preparing for mongrelization because we are all humans. Mostly white members want that White movement become their mother for their emotions nothing more. I saw some "Nazi skinheads" who became drug dealers,people who just want to be trendy.

Rather spend some time with White person who have influence, time for reading Creator books,hear his criticism if he is pro-white because Klassen said "it is error to speak about Creativity through un-intelligent persons". He had same opinion as I, we must have big money who have rich White persons so only with few such people you can change opinion in White population through media. How white persons easily accepted mongrelization? With big propaganda who had money power and White traitors who wanted bad wages.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Rev.Cambeul

This (skinhead) subject should have gone no further than what I said in my post, and from there it should have continued as the usual welcoming of a brother still deciding his place in the world. However ...

What Rebel means in his less than polite fashion, is the two former Creator band leaders used their music influences to push the skinhead scene as if it was the Creator scene until it altered the view of Creativity. Burdi - the lead singer of Rahowa - was then sent to prison after an act of self defence. The real problem with both Burdi and Arno (of Centurion) was that it was all an act. They've since spent near thirty years on the anti-White circuit denouncing the skinhead problem - the skinhead Creativity Movement that they created. Both turned race-traitor looking to get rich based on their time as hobbyist skinheads wearing Creator patches ... as wiggas with swastikas.

As for the skinhead problem I referred to: For a time, Creativity was all about gigs rather than activism. Founder Klassen recognised that and attempted to deal with the problem when he stripped Mark Wilson of the Pontifex Maximus title (after six months) and handed it to Dr McCarty.

Creativity belongs to the entire White Race - men, women and children - not just one subculture or music or clothing fad.

Other than Burdi, the arrests that Rebel spoke about were not a skinhead issue.

The skinhead problem for Creativity is that skinheads have previously attempted to take over Creativity for themselves and dispense with the rest of us. Those who continue to call themselves skinheads and join us typically only have allegiance to other skinheads and cause problems for the rest of us. Their only interests are going to gigs, shouting Sieg Heil!, modelling themselves on the latest Hollywood skin picture, proclaiming themselves as the elite of the elite of the elite ..., buddying up to their skinhead gang of choice causing even more infighting within Creativity, denouncing and backstabbing their brothers and sisters in a never-ending effort to oust all non-skins from Creativity, grand-standing on podiums and posing for pictures in uniforms of ragged clothing covered in badges and flashing tattoos like poofters on a catwalk, getting their jollies scaring grannies, etcetera ad nauseam ... in short, skinheads took Creativity into the gutter.

Extend that over twenty years (for me) and forty years for some (think PM Joe, former Reverend George Loeb and other Klassen era Creators), and a real hatred sets in.

And yet, to be fair, some of the best White Racial Activists come from that same skinhead scene. It's not that they were active in that scene at all ... It's that they woke up to themselves, realised that they joined Creativity or Blood & Honour or whatever in order to become White Racial Activists - in order to Save the White Race. So they dropped the skinhead label, put the infighting and hobbyists behind them and became hardcore, genuine activists with the experience to cut through the movement crap and awaken yet more potential White Racial Activists from amongst the hobbyists and swastika wiggas.

That is what our Glorious Founder, Ben Klassen, intended for Creativity. Burdi and Arno, and Hale just happened to take Creativity down a path that was not good for the White Race.

When it comes right down to it, we are not skinheads; we are not bikers; we are not soldiers; we are not factory workers, secretaries, office or business managers, street sweepers; we are not teenagers or old age pensioners; together WE ARE CREATORS. We are brothers and sisters that bring our experiences and our hopes and dreams for the benefit of Creativity, and the Advancement and Ultimate Salvation of the White Race.

As Creators, we all recognise that we must continually strive for improvement for not only ourselves and our immediate family, but also for our magnificent White Racial Family; and that truly is the beauty of Creativity that no false label or ill-gained reputation can ever extinguish.

RaHoWa!

@Cailen.

Never forget our Creator History https://creativityalliance.com/about-our-church/history
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.Rebel

I am going to give advice that it would be interesting show what had been before Creativity in history. Klassen letters Vol1 show us on first pages it. Klassen was member of organizations who blocked white thinking who can be pro-white in some part but they are mugwumps.

Such problem exist today. He worked with group who were anti-communist but they never spoke about jews,then he formed Christian organization White Nationalist Party who had coat of arms as Creativity coat of arms where he wrote that jews hate Christianity but soon he saw that is impossible fight with such religion because people asked him how he can be against jews if they are god chosen people then he expel Christianity and logically there were not existed some spooks and he formed religion just because religions can survive and have much influences than political parties who are just organizations of something bigger as religion for example all Christian organization whether they are racist or not,all rightists who are Christian have jewish Bible as their main books.

About explanation about what I am talking, it is correct. I wash my hand from guys who look about movements just like hobby and after they see when something is going wrong,they blame for example Creativity while they in fact have problem with white trash who would be eliminated in Creator society because of eugenics who is heart of Creator program with lower taxes what mean that they will not have time for their stupidity because they would work if they want to live and white crimes would be treated as nigger crimes because after we solve problem with non-Whites, we must solve problem with white trash it is not enough living just in White society as race than in peace society without "dumb rabbis".
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

OldIndianaHammer1488

No offense was taken in anything that was said in regards to the HSN.  Many wanna-be skins would always turn out for the music shows and talk the talk but afterwards run home to their Mud race girlfriends and half-breed children.  I acknowledge that among the White nations, many groups and spin offs of groups have come and gone.

That is what attracted me Creativity originally.  As I take my great-grandmothers copy of the KJV bible it tells a story of four brothers. (Our family comes out of Southern Ky, about 5.5 miles from the Tenn line) The oldest rode with Nathan Bedford Forrest, the next brother rode with Gen. John Hunt Morgan, conducting raids into Ohio and Indiana gathering horses, food, powder and shot, and gathering volunteers who were sympathetic to the cause : they were called Copperheads. The third brother was a foot solder under Willam Pickett. The youngest brother chose to serve as a Chaplain ( he had been the local Parson) trying to make men see that killing each other is not the answer, we need to attack the Enemy head on. His name was Walker Bryant. He is my great grandfather. All of my family were strong leaders in the Klan, in the 1920's my grandfather helped head up a campaign which resulted in 83% of the Indiana Legislature as Klansmen. 

Those days are long past.  I am looking for an International body of people who are like-minded and resolute in their resolve to stand for what they hold most precious.  I am a possessor of many skills and gifts. One of those is Perseverance.  People run me down for my core concepts and rooted beliefs, but like the mighty Oak I hold fast against every storm.

Jeffrey

Rev.Molyneaux

Welcome brother!  Might I recommend using Twitter if you aren't doing so already.  I've found there is a solid White community there.  I am @LordMolyneaux there.
Formerly a Minister with the World Church of the Creator (WCOTC)