No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #265 on: 08 July 2019 at 11:51 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d2235bbe4b04c481415dab4

Florida Principal: ‘Not Everyone Believes The Holocaust Happened’

The high school principal had to defend himself after reportedly telling a parent that he “can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event.”

By Nina Golgowski
07/07/2019 06:49 PM ET

A Florida high school principal appeared to defend Holocaust deniers when he was reportedly asked by a parent how his school teaches about the World War II atrocity and wrote that “not everyone believes the Holocaust happened.”

The surprising response was revealed in emails between the parent and principal at Boca Raton’s Spanish River Community High School sent in April of 2018, The Palm Beach Post reported Friday, citing the results of a public records request..

Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.

The parent, who did not want her name published, told the Post that she had reached out to Principal William Latson about how his school prioritizes that part of world history. The mother mentioned a 1994 Florida mandate that requires Holocaust education in public schools. Oregon most recently passed its own such mandate.

Participants in the Jewish event of Holocaust remembrance walk in the former Nazi World War II death camp of Auschwitz in Oswiecim, Poland, in May 2019. (ASSOCIATED PRESS)

Latson replied by saying that the school offers a one-day lesson to 10th graders but he said it’s not mandatory as some parents “don’t want their children to participate.”

“The Holocaust is a factual, historical event,” the mother reportedly responded to him. “It is not a right or a belief.”

Latson, however, protested.

“Not everyone believes the Holocaust happened and you have your thoughts but we are a public school and not all of our parents have the same beliefs so they will react differently,” he reportedly replied. “I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event because I am not in a position to do so as a school district employee.”

I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event because I am not in a position to do so as a school district employee.William Latson, principal of Boca Raton’s Spanish River Community High School

He added that the school presents information about the Holocaust to the students and allows them to make their own decisions about it. He said it does the same when it comes to slavery.

The mother and a second parent later met with Latson and discussed incorporating the Holocaust memoir “Night,” by Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel, into the school’s required reading list. A request to have assemblies about the Holocaust for every grade level did not come to fruition, however, the mother told the Post. Deputy Schools Superintendent Keith Oswald told the paper that was because of a time constraint and said the assemblies would happen in the upcoming school year.

Latson, in a statement to the Post, apologized, saying the views he expressed in his emails “did not accurately reflect my professional and personal commitment to educating all students about the atrocities of the Holocaust.”

Portraits of Holocaust survivors are displayed in April 2019 at New York’s Museum of Jewish Heritage, as a vintage German train car, like those used to transport people to Auschwitz and other Nazi death camps, is seen in front of the building.(TIMOTHY A. CLARY via Getty Images)

Latson, who was reportedly not disciplined over his conduct, visited Washington’s U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in the summer following the email exchange so that he could learn more about the tragedy.

He did not immediately respond to a HuffPost request for comment.

The Holocaust Memorial Museum considers Holocaust denial to be a form of anti-Semitism. Those that preach it are “generally motivated by hatred of Jews and build on the claim that the Holocaust was invented or exaggerated by Jews as part of a plot to advance Jewish interests,” the museum’s website states.

Intentionally denying or distorting the historical record threatens communal understanding of how to safeguard democracy and individual rights.From the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum website

The museum argues that it’s essential to confront such denial to prevent similar horrors from happening again.

“A society that tolerates antisemitism is susceptible to other forms of racism, hatred, and oppression,” the museum’s website states. “Intentionally denying or distorting the historical record threatens communal understanding of how to safeguard democracy and individual rights.”

Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube recently started to remove content from conspiracy theorists and deniers of such tragedies, including the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

YouTube, which began removing the content in June, did not say why it had decided to take this action now.

“We’ve been taking a close look at our approach towards hateful content in consultation with dozens of experts in subjects like violent extremism, supremacism, civil rights and free speech,” it said in a blog post.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #266 on: 11 July 2019 at 07:11 »
Outrage over 'racist' audience goer who 'booed' during an Aboriginal Welcome to Country at the Sydney Opera House

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7235325/Outrage-racist-audience-goer-booed-Welcome-Country-Sydney-Opera-House.html

An audience member booed a Welcome to Country address before a performance at the Sydney Opera House, sparking outrage among theatre-goers.

Fellow opera fans said the patron interrupted the ritual given on stage ahead of the Italian Henry XIII drama Anna Bolena on Tuesday night.

Opera Australia confirmed the incident, writing on its Twitter that it was 'really disappointed that this happened'.

We support and recognise the importance of the Welcome to Country, which is why it's made before our performances at the Sydney Opera House,' it said.

Australians mostly reacted with outrage and shame on social media, condemning the heckler as racist and sharing similar experiences.

'First I've heard of that happening at an arts event anywhere. Opera audiences are often vocal but usually they pick the moment a little better,' The Australian's arts editor Ashleigh Wilson wrote.

'Someone (repeatedly) heckled the stunning Welcome to Country at the 16 Lovers Lane concert at the State Theatre last year,' an Opera fan wrote.

'They got booed down by the audience.'

'I encountered this recently, albeit at a community event not an operatic performance; an intimate setting so the 'objection' was impossible not to hear,' another wrote.

'It made me equal parts enraged [and] bereft and to my shame also speechless. How dare they?'

A third wrote: 'I had a guy next to me muttering about it (negatively) at a Melbourne Symphony Orchestra concert a few months ago.'

However, others argued it showed people were sick of Welcome to Country addresses 'invading every aspect of our lives'.

'Is it really necessary at the Opera? Is it really necessary at primary school assemblies and council meetings?' one wrote.

Another claimed: 'In honesty, I'm not that surprised. I think some kind of point has been passed where good, thinkful gestures have stopped carrying weight.'

Many events begin with a Welcome to Country by a local elder or other Aboriginal representative, either with an address or performance

Don’t they know it’s not their land anymore? It’s only been the Queen’s for 230 or so?!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #267 on: 11 July 2019 at 09:30 »
Aboriginal students are left in tears after classmates LAUGHED at them while they performed a traditional dance during a school assembly

* Indigenous students were performing a traditional dance in front of their school
* They only got halfway through before being ushered off stage by their teachers
* Students say their classmates laughed and claim they heard racist comments
* But the Department of Education says they stopped due to technical difficulties 
* They were performing a NAIDOC week showcase at a school in Mt Druitt in Sydney's west

Can you see any White people in the video?
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #268 on: 11 July 2019 at 13:56 »
Mexican,  Puerto Rican what difference does it make. All these niggers and mud races need to go!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-burger-king-customers-tell-spanish-speaking-manager-go-back-n1028581

Two Burger King customers tell Spanish-speaking manager to 'go back to Mexico'.

Burger King manager told 'go back to Mexico' for speaking Spanish

July 10, 2019, 9:18 PM CDT
By Hasley Pitman

A heated exchange between two customers and the manager of a Florida Burger King who spoke Spanish in the restaurant was caught on video and viewed 22,000 times on social media.

“Go back to Mexico if you want to keep speaking Spanish,” a woman is heard telling the manager as she is seated with her meal and another woman.

“Guess what ma’am? I’m not Mexican," said Ricardo Castillo, who is of Puerto Rican descent. "You’re being prejudiced and I want you out of my restaurant right now.”

Castillo is seen arguing with the women and defending his right to speak Spanish as a Puerto Rican-American in the Eustis restaurant about 40 miles north of Orlando.

“When I heard ‘You cannot speak Spanish in public,’ I grabbed my phone and I was like, ‘Hold up,'" said customer Neyzha Borrero, who recorded the exchange.

She started recording from her seat before moving to see the two women in a booth arguing with Castillo.

The manager of a Eustis, Florida, Burger King, Ricardo Castillo, is seen on video after two customers who heard him speaking Spanish tell him to "go back to Mexico"Courtesy Neyzha Nicole

Borrero said she is from Puerto Rico and was not surprised by what happened.

“I am able to speak both English and Spanish,” Borrero said. “There are people that can speak other languages. They shouldn't feel discriminated in their country. They should be proud they can learn another language and contact more people.”

Castillo said later that he had had been speaking Spanish with an employee. The women said they had a complaint, but he didn't know what it was about, and he offered to help.

“I can’t believe that at this age there’s still people like that,” Castillo said in an interview with The Daily Commercial. “We’re all the same. We’re all human beings. We bleed red.”

Burger King said the owner of the Eustis restaurant is “looking into the matter.”

“There is no place for discrimination in our restaurants," said Dori Alvarez, a Burger King spokesperson. "We expect employees and guests to treat each other with respect.”

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #269 on: 11 July 2019 at 14:50 »
What a joke. Truthfully I'd say these posters being vandalized has nothing to do with her queerness and most likely to do with her anti-American comments/actions. That is if this isn't  just another hoax like the rest of the hate crimes tend to be.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d26a40ce4b07e698c455951

NYPD Investigates Vandalized Megan Rapinoe Posters As Possible Hate Crime

The soccer star celebrated her team’s World Cup victory at a ticker-tape parade in Manhattan.

By Dominique Mosbergen
07/11/2019 12:19 AM ET

The New York Police Department said its hate crimes task force had launched an investigation after posters of soccer star Megan Rapinoe were vandalized with misogynistic comments and homophobic slurs at a Manhattan subway station.

According to USA Today, the defaced posters, which were located around the Bryant Park subway stop, were reported to authorities on Monday morning — two days before the U.S. women’s national soccer team celebrated its World Cup victory at a ticker-tape parade in the city.

Rapinoe, the team’s co-captain, was awarded the tournament’s Golden Boot and Golden Ball trophies Sunday for being the Women’s World Cup’s top scorer and best player, respectively. Tens of thousands of people clogged the streets of Manhattan to celebrate the athlete and her teammates on Wednesday.

“Hate has no place in the transit system and we work hard to make the subway a welcoming, safe environment for everyone,” a spokesman for the Metropolitan Transportation Authority told the New York Post of the vandalism. “We referred this to NYPD which responded to investigate. Our maintenance teams got the posters cleaned and we will have them replaced with new ones if necessary.”

Rapinoe, who is gay, is a vocal advocate for LGBTQ rights. She’s made national headlines for her ongoing feud with President Donald Trump, whom she criticized during a Tuesday interview for pushing an exclusionary agenda.

“Your message is excluding people. You’re excluding me. You’re excluding people that look like me. You’re excluding people of color. You’re excluding ... Americans that maybe support you,” she said on CNN, addressing Trump.

“You need to do better for everyone,” she added.

Rapinoe echoed this message during the parade, telling the crowd gathered that we all “have to be better.”

“We have to love more. Hate less. We got to listen more and talk less. We got to know that this is everybody’s responsibility. Every single person here. Every single person’s who’s not here. Every single person who doesn’t want to be here. Every single person who agrees and doesn’t agree. It’s our responsibility to make this world a better place,” Rapinoe said.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1398
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7968
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4918
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1440
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9298
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained