No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 June 2019 at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to New Zealand
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity New Zealand
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #150 on: 11 June 2019 at 07:18 »
Typical of these monkeys, a nigger will always nig.
The Church of Creativity New Zealand
Email: NewZealand@creativityalliance.com

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #151 on: 13 June 2019 at 12:05 »
Niggers chimping out after F.B.I. shoots a dangerously unruly suspect resisting arrest. (Suspect unidentified but easily presumed to be another nigger by the reaction)

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/13/us/memphis-shooting-officers-injured/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fus

Memphis protesters hurl bricks and rocks at police, wounding 24 officers in outcry over a man's death

By Madeline Holcombe and Holly Yan, CNN
Updated at 7:38 AM ET, Thu June 13, 2019

Dozens of Memphis cops injured in clash with protesters

(CNN) — What started as a protest over the death of a Memphis man devolved into chaos Wednesday night after demonstrators threw bricks at police and vandalized squad cars, officials said

At least 24 officers and deputies were injured in the melee, Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland said Thursday morning. Six of them were taken to a hospital.

Shelby County sheriff's deputies brace against the crowd as protesters throw rocks Wednesday night.

The turmoil came after US marshals shot and killed a man Wednesday night in north Memphis, the mayor said.

Marshals were trying to stop the man, who was wanted on multiple warrants, outside a home as the man was getting into a vehicle, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said.

The man "reportedly rammed his vehicle into the officers' vehicles multiple times before exiting with a weapon," the bureau said. "The officers fired striking and killing the individual. No officers were injured."

The suspect has not been publicly identified. But news of his death spread quickly as protesters hurled rocks at police, tore down a concrete wall outside a business and smashed the windows of squad cars and a fire station.

A squad car was damaged in the protests Wednesday in Memphis.

In addition to the 24 wounded officers, two journalists were also injured, the mayor said.

"Let me be clear -- the aggression shown toward our officers and deputies tonight was unwarranted," Strickland said.

But he lauded the composure of the officers as they became targets of attack.

"I was proud of our first responders," the mayor said. "I'm impressed by their professionalism and incredible restraint as they endured concrete rocks being thrown at them and people spitting at them."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #152 on: 14 June 2019 at 13:07 »
According to our lying government these illegal mud races just assimilate into our country and work the jobs Americans aren't willing to do.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrant-charged-in-3-dui-deaths-now-also-facing-weapons-counts-authorities-say

Illegal immigrant charged in 3 DUI deaths now also facing weapons counts, authorities say

By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

An illegal immigrant from Mexico, charged with being drunk and crashing his vehicle into a mobile home in California last month, killing a couple and their 10-year-old son, now also faces federal weapons charges, authorities said.

A pistol that had been reported stolen in Idaho in 2017 was found inside the suspect’s vehicle several days after it was towed from the crash scene, the Sacramento Bee reported.

Later, another weapon was found during a search of the suspect’s home, the report said. Authorities believe the second weapon also had been stolen but was never reported as such.

The suspect, identified as Ismael Huazo-Jardinez, was already facing manslaughter and drunken driving charges when he was indicted Thursday on two counts of being an alien in possession of firearms while in the U.S. illegally, the Bee reported.

Word of the newest charges came from the office of U.S. Attorney McGregor Scott, the report said.

According to authorities, Huazo-Jardinez was behind the wheel on May 4, speeding around a curve on State Route 113 in Sutter County when he lost control and crashed into the mobile home.

Killed in the crash were three residents of the home: Parents Jose and Anna Pacheco, ages 38 and 34, and their son Angel, 10. The couple’s 11-year-old daughter was seriously injured but survived, according to the Bee.

Huazo-Jardinez was said to be “severely impaired,” with a blood-alcohol level far above the state limit, according to the report. He was initially released on bail but was then detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

The search of the suspect’s home also uncovered $12,000 in cash, more than two dozen cellphones and a Mexican passport, making authorities believe he was preparing to leave the U.S.

He is currently in Sacramento County jail without bail, the Bee reported.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #153 on: 22 June 2019 at 20:22 »
I thought niggers were at least one rung up the evolutionary ladder. Guess I was wrong. They're on the same sh!t throwing rung.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/defendant-throws-feces-at-miami-judge-yells-its-protein-its-good-for-you

Defendant throws feces at Miami judge, gets acquitted on burglary charges

By David Aaro | Fox News

A defendant charged with burglary decided to play dirty during his criminal trial in a Miami-Dade courtroom on Friday.

Dorleans Philidor, 33, was reportedly sitting in a wheelchair next to Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Lisa Walsh, when court officials say he tried to throw his feces at her.

The excrement missed, but the Miami Heraldreported Philidor yelling, "It's protein! It's good for you!"

During the incident, the bailiff yelled for Walsh to run as police and corrections officers ran into the courtroom.

Witnesses reportedly saw Philidor eat some of the bowel movement as well.

“It was intense. The corrections officers and police officers were swarming. Like 60 of them,” witness Allen Rios told the Miami Herald. “They told everyone to leave and you couldn’t go back in. It was a hazardous area.”

Once the incident concluded, the courtroom was closed for cleaning, and Walsh moved the closing arguments to another courthouse later on Friday morning, according to public relations director Eunice Sigler.

After they returned, the jurors found Philidor not guilty in the burglary crime, but he will stay behind bars because of a separate grand theft auto case. It's not clear what charges he will face for his fecal outburst.

A day earlier, Sigler said Philidor also defecated on himself and spread it over the walls and his body in a holding cell next to the courtroom. After officials took him away, half of the courthouse's second floor was closed. Thursday’s outburst prompted a doctor's evaluation, which determined he was well enough to be present at Friday's trial.

Miami-Dade Corrections and Rehabilitation spokesman Juan Diasgranados says Philidor will receive extra security to prevent these events from happening again.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #154 on: 23 June 2019 at 03:24 »
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1675
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 681
Popularity: 207393
Last post 21 July 2019 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 408
Popularity: 130855
Last post 17 July 2019 at 04:50
by Hidden to Guests
2011-06-14 American Indians Seek Hate-Crime Charges

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2681
Last post 02 April 2013 at 00:16
by Hidden to Guests
U.S. Illegal Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 123
Last post 24 May 2019 at 22:21
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]